• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What if we roe on Gunner. I'm sure he can make it through the tough, rocky path to Blackthorn City. It's a mountain, right?" Benny replie, entering Cherrygrove City.

Suddenly a man ran up to Cass, Carlos and Tyler. He said "HELP ME! Three men in black suits with red R's on them stole my beloved Hoothoot!" "We'll help you" said Tyler. "Follow me" said the man. They chased after him until they came to the black suited men. On the suit was the same R from on the blimp. "So," said one of them "You brought three kids to protect you, pathetic. We'll send them home crying to their mommies. GO SLOWPOKE". The battle was on.

"What about we just go to Violet? I heard there is a gym there" Jake explains. He pulls out a little map of the Johto region. "There is also a daycare there!" Jake exclaims. "EVE!" Eevee yells. Jake pulls out his egg. "Oh yeah I forgot,the egg!" Jake said.

"Is that the "better" egg?" Benny asked. He was excited for the gym battle in Violet City and thought it would be good training for Eliot's Phanphy.

"Well do you want to see it?" Jake asked. Jake pulled out his second egg,his last one he had. It was red,with a darker red on the top. "I think that this could be a......Vulpix?" Jake wondered. Jake handed Benny the egg. "You keep it,it could come in handy" Jake said. "EVE" Eevee said,hungry. "Let me make some food for our Pokemon" Jake said.

"Good idea!" Benny exclaimed. "We should have them eat up before our first gym battle.

"Go! Voltage!" yells Carlos ready for a battle. "Climb the tree to your left and let loose your thundershock!"

"I'm hungry too. C'mon, I'll buy you both lunch." Eliot says, pointing to a diner.

Last edited:
Voltage's thundershock hits slowpoke right in the head, doing a great amount of damage and paralyzing it.

"Go Cyndaquil" said Tyler "Use Ember" he said as Cyndaquil hit the grunt's Zubat sending him smashing into the Slowpoke

Benny stepped inside the diner and noticed that it was a "trading diner," a diner where you trade Pokemon with others before and after your meal.

Not noticing the battle with team Rocket raging outside, Eliot orders a stack of pancakes, a plate of scrambled eggs, some bacon, some hash browns, toast, and fruit salad. "So, Benny, what are you anyway? Breeder? Coordinator?"

"Cyndaquil use Quick Attack" said Tyler. Cyndaquil ran to Zubat and hit him down hard. Zubat fainted. "One guy down two to go" said Tyler as he chose his Pidgey.

"I'm a trainer." Benny answered nibbling on some toast. Next, a tall, blond man walked over and offered Benny a Totodile for his Phanphy. "Well, I'd have to ask my friend first." Benny told him.

Now that ll the Team Rocket Grunts were defeated Tyler asked Carlos "Can you breed your Pichu and then give me the egg?"

"Go ahead." Eliot says, washing down his colossal lunch with a cup of coffee. "I never liked Phanphy much. They smell weird."

"I don't see why not." said Carlos answering Tyler. "I would need a pokemon to breed it with though."

"By the way Tyler." says Carlos "What happened to that girl?"

Last edited:
Jake finished ordering his food and the Pokemon food. He ordered fried chicken(breakfast? phooey!)and Pokemon food for Eevee and Pidgey. "So Benny do you travel alone?" Jake asked,finishing his epic breakfast. "You could always come with us!" he offered. Pidgey and Eevee finished their food. "Well Eliot what do you think?"

OOC:The girl is with us. Also you don't need a Pokemon to breed Pichu with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom