• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Horizons English Dub release date

It's a dubbed episode, just with subbed intro, title card, credits and other things like that (like the commercial break cut cards, Friede's quiz thing, and maybe the original music, too?). I've never seen a Pokemon episode like that before.
Yeah, I just pulled up the most recent episode (26) on one of the (unofficial) streaming sites. It's the dubbed episode but with 100% Japanese OST, including the theme song and credits like you said. Swapping out the theme song is simple enough, but all the background music being the same strikes me as very odd, unless this is a very good fan edit.

Of course, it would be nice if TPCI is just joining the 21st century! But it seems a little too good to be true.

e: Looking through them, this site's uploads of the first 20 episodes are from BBC and have dub music, as expected. But then 21-26 have the Japanese OST, no dub music at all. Does anyone know if that's how they actually aired?

Double e: Seems like someone is doing fan edits, because I did find a copy of the 21st episode (Lonely Hatenna) with the dub music. What I've seen though is very high quality! Would like to know who it is so I can watch that version instead.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just pulled up the most recent episode (26) on one of the (unofficial) streaming sites. It's the dubbed episode but with 100% Japanese OST, including the theme song and credits like you said. Swapping out the theme song is simple enough, but all the background music being the same strikes me as very odd, unless this is a very good fan edit.

Of course, it would be nice if TPCI is just joining the 21st century! But it seems a little too good to be true.

e: Looking through them, this site's uploads of the first 20 episodes are from BBC and have dub music, as expected. But then 21-26 have the Japanese OST, no dub music at all. Does anyone know if that's how they actually aired?

Double e: Seems like someone is doing fan edits, because I did find a copy of the 21st episode (Lonely Hatenna) with the dub music. What I've seen though is very high quality! Would like to know who it is so I can watch that version instead.
Those episodes are released for error on Itunes Au, and later re-released last week's
Are fan-edit where they cut out the English Ost and put the Japanese one.
You can do it with some audio editing program, we do the same for the Italian version.

Back
Top Bottom