• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

A look at things to come

GDEpwCVXAAArsJD.jpg

Like I said, Sprigatito’s gender was stated in Japanese interviews ("older sister"/"friendship between girls") and confirmed in the French-language dub as she’s always referred to by she/her pronouns.

First one wasn't really a confirmation, as its totally possible for Liko's VA to not know Sprigatitos gender and just go with female when talking about it.
IDK on the dub front though, do they get told that stuff or do they just make an assumption and go with it?

TANDEMAUS.

Pokemon writers love a Sandile* with accessories, don't they lol

I really hope the Maus and Tinkatink are captures. Liko already has a smol baby poke with Hatenna so it makes sense for Dot to capture Tinkatink.

Krokorok

So I guess Quaxly and Fuecoco have been confirmed as male then, since they weren't affected?

Also.......

Anyone else feeling the same as the person in this tweet below? I believe I'm in the same boat somewhat, except for the thing about the visuals. I don't even think those are good/interesting.

Last edited:
I knew this was a possibility. There were only two ways for Ash to go forward. Either the anime changes to accommodate Ash's new adventures (to reflect his new status as the World Champion) or the series leaves Ash to focus on a brand new trainer and their adventures.
The Latter was Chosen

New calendar, no episode on the 23rd. No sparkles next week either, Tinkatink might actually not be a capture, unless they are just being inconsistant.
1706925167669.png

Back
Top Bottom