• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ink?

Doug

PKMN Breeder
Reaction score
Somewhere in the near future I plan on getting a pokemon tat. I'm leaning towards Latias and Latios with something in between them..not sure what would look good. Does anyone else have pokemon ink? and if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them..

A tatoo? I will admit im passionate about pokemon but I would never get a tatoo of one. I guess im not proud enough. If I absolutly had to I would try and get a realistic looking Gyrados tatoo. People would think it was just a normal Dragon but I would know it was a pokemon.

Otherwise get a Jigglypuff on your left butt cheek.

So what happens when you're 50 years old and still have that tattoo? I guarantee you're not going to be as into Pokemon as you are now when you're older, people change as they grow up. You'll probably lose interest in Pokemon altogether eventually and you'll still have that tattoo you got when you were going through your Pokemon obsession phase. Think really hard before you make a decision on getting a tattoo like that. Are you really going to appreciate it 20 years from now?

Hey, Pokemon has been my numba one for the last 10 years now, I think I wouldn't mind having my lil buddy on my arm. I"ve been meaning to get inked for a while and this just seems perfect! Heres the pic I'm leanign towards..without the background of course..

as for me changing when I grow up..I'm pretty much as grown up as I'll ever be..I'm already 20

Now that is a great idea! I"m so excited. I won't be able to get this til around Jan. cuz I'm pretty sure a tat like that will cost 2 or 3 hundred bucks.

as for me changing when I grow up..I'm pretty much as grown up as I'll ever be..I'm already 20
*dies laughing* I pity the people my age that think they're as mature as we'll ever be right now. They are so full of shit.

I considered getting a Wartortle tattoo very briefly a few years ago. I might get a small Yoshi on my ankle, since that's been a big deal to me since I was a little kid. I wonder how gamers will age sometimes.

*dies laughing* I pity the people my age that think they're as mature as we'll ever be right now. They are so full of shit.

I considered getting a Wartortle tattoo very briefly a few years ago. I might get a small Yoshi on my ankle, since that's been a big deal to me since I was a little kid. I wonder how gamers will age sometimes.

I don't know, some people make too big a deal about getting a tattoo or something pierced. It's not like you are giving birth. If I cared enough to get a tatoo of Sandsrew or Rotom on my back I wouldn't regret it 50 years from now even if I didn't like pokemon anymore for what ever odd reason.

It's more like, something that you can respect that you've done even if you don't like the series anymore. (Most likely because you develop different opinions on it, "this tattoo is a symbol of my young adult years, oh the memories"). Besides, the idea of suddenly not liking something because you are mature is hilarious, besides the fact that desiring to be mature is a sign of immaturity.

I don't know, some people make too big a deal about getting a tattoo or something pierced. It's not like you are giving birth. If I cared enough to get a tatoo of Sandsrew or Rotom on my back I wouldn't regret it 50 years from now even if I didn't like pokemon anymore for what ever odd reason.

It's more like, something that you can respect that you've done even if you don't like the series anymore. (Most likely because you develop different opinions on it, "this tattoo is a symbol of my young adult years, oh the memories"). Besides, the idea of suddenly not liking something because you are mature is hilarious, besides the fact that desiring to be mature is a sign of immaturity.

I completely agree.. So what, 50 years from now I have some pokemon on my arm.. Thats no different then people getting mario tatoos, or a sports team (those poor Junior fans XD).

By saying I'm as mature as I'll ever be I mean that if I havn't stopped liking pokemon now, I doubt that something will happen that will make me not like it. I mean, its lasted 10 years now, I dont think I've liked anything else for even close to 10 years. I'm pretty excited about this..I wish I had the money now so I didn't have to wait.

i was thinking about getting an Aipom tattoo cause i've always had a thing about purple monkeys and then Aipom was created

I thought I had it all together at 20 as well. Boy was I wrong.

I'm 20 and I'll be the first to admit that I am FAR from having it all together!

I actually considered getting Articuno on my shoulder a few years back...but I have a swallow on my hip and I think one bird is enough; I don't need people mistaking my body for an aviary!

I'm 20 and I'll be the first to admit that I am FAR from having it all together!

I actually considered getting Articuno on my shoulder a few years back...but I have a swallow on my hip and I think one bird is enough; I don't need people mistaking my body for an aviary!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom