• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rio-Ri. Rio-Rio-Rio!" (I wandered away, my mistress is sleeping.)

"Light!" a female voice called as the Riolu turned to a hooded girl. The Riolu jumped up and run over. "Rio!" (Mistress!)

Nathan looked up, seeing a girl that appeared to be around his age, walking near near him. "You must be this Riolu's trainer?" he said, still sitting on the ground.

The girl nodded, keeping silent as she petted the Riolu's head.

"Rio-Ri!" (Mistress Alice is my trainer.)

"It's possible that I might've mistaked it for a wild Pokemon..." Nathan explained, standing up and walking near the girl, "I'm Nathan by the way"

"Alice," she replied, taking a step back.

"Rio-Ri." the Riolu deadpanned. (Mistress is very cautious of people...)

"What a surprise, another weird trainer, not the first I've met today" Nathan thought sarcastically. He looked at her for a second, then turned back to the battle.

Alice remained quite. "We need some training," she laughed quietly to the Riolu, who nodded in response.

Amusei stood strong waiting for his trainers orders. Logan saw the weak blue lightning bolt heading towards Amusei. "Quick, dodge it, then use Leer." Logan commanded. Amusei jumped to the side and dodged the Thunder Wave. He then gazed at Shinx, attempting to lower his defense to counter the Shinx's intimidation.

Shinx flinched a bit, though stood his ground "Don't let him get to you, Shinx. You can do it! Charge in for a Spark attack!" Justin said to the Shinx

Ty watched beside Justin with curiousity "Cynda!" (You can do it, Shinx!) he cherred.

Shinx felt more confident with the two cheering for him. He soon coated himself in blue electricity and charged at Amusei

Alice watched silently as the Riolu cheered for the Totodile.

"Great Job Amusei, keep it up. Hit him with Water Gun!" Logan said, hoping that the water would hit Shinx and conduct the electricity for more damage. Amusei followed the orders and stood his ground, shooting a Water Gun attack, now feeling more confident.

"Rio-Ri! Rio-Ri!" Light laughed. (Go Totodile! Win win win!)

Nathan had walked back, and came and sat next to Patrice, however when looking over, he saw that the weird girl and the Riolu were watching the battle too. "Thats odd, I thought they said they had training to do, maybe they were just trying to get rid of me" he thought.

"Big mistake, dude!" Justin smirked as though it did a bit of damage to Shinx, his electric attack ended up electrocuting Amusei due to the fact that his Water Gun hit Shinx while using Spark, forcing the electricity to tavel back to the source of the Water Gun

Amusei was hit and rolled back. Logan wondered how much longer Amusei could last. "Don't worry, you can still fight back." Logan told his Totodile who was a little surprised by what had just happened. "Use Leer, then charge in for a scratch!" Logan told his pokemon. Amusei shot a leer at Shinx, then immedietly started running towards it with his claw raised.

Justin was waiting for a perfect oppritunity as the Totodile charged at his Shinx "Shinx!! Jump up at the last second and use Thunder Wave!" he told his Pokemon

At the last second, Shinx jumped up and tried zapping Amusei with bolts of blue electricity

Amusei swung and just barely missed Shinx. He followed the Pokemon with his eyes as it leaped above him and shot a weak bolt of electricity. "Uh oh," Logan gasped as the electricity hit Amusei. The attack left him with a jolt of paralysis. "Amusei, are you ok?" Logan asked worried about his Totodile. "Toto-" Amusei was unable to finish before his paralysis caused him to not move.

OOC: Just as I expected, the RP is down to a single group

Justin knew now was his chance to deal some damage "Way to go, Shinx! Now use a Tackle attack!" He told his Shinx.

Ty was rooting for the Shinx, hoping he'd be able to win "Cyndaaaquil!" (You can do it, Shinx!" he cheered

Shinx charged at the Totodile, thrilled he was able to paralyze the Totodile.

OOC: I kinda figured it would go that way to. Feels a lot smaller but at least it's easier to follow.

Amusei stayed in place, still unable to move. Logan knew he had little time to make a decision and Amusei would likely get hurt regardless. So quickly he yelled, "WAIT!" He then pulled Amusei's Pokeball from his belt and returned him. "You win, I don't want Amusei to get hurt unnecessarily."

Alice watched and the Riolu tilted it's head to the side, curious to the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom