• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

I'm a bit curious, and I'm sure this will be answered when the RP actually starts, but how do all these characters end up traveling together/meeting each other?

Well, I plan to have all the characters arrive in Aquacorde and from there it's up to the player if they want to travel with a group or fly solo. So, for the most part, yes.

If I promise to be your best friend forever and have my sign-up done tomorrow, can I still join?

We were planning on starting tonight, so if you don't mind having to join after the RP's begun, then sure. You could try to get it up later too. Either way, there's still room if you'd like to sign-up.

I won't be home most of today, but I'll have my trusty tablet with me. It's been too long since my last RP!

I have a symphony concert tonight (Pacific time) but until then I should be free.
Oh, and I've got something tomorrow, too. But then, nothing.

I only have a half-shift at work today, so I should be home in time to start. :D

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here goes nothing.

Name: Hayden Everett
Hometown/Region: Goldenrod City, Johto

Appearance: Hayden is rather skinny and about 5'9". He has medium length, dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He prefers to dress casually, and his typical attire is a red hoodie, a pair of jeans, and sneakers, along with a pair of silver glasses, which he needs to see. Hayden carries around a black backpack that is smaller than it should be, but still able to carry his basic supplies.

Personality: Calm, polite, and quiet, he can be somewhat suspicious of those he doesn't know well. Once he gets to know someone, he really opens up. He can be rather cheap, and he is lawful to a fault

History: Hayden grew up in Goldenrod City living a rather aimless life, never really knowing what he wanted to do. At the age of 14 he went to live with his uncle in Violet City and began attending the Pokemon School there. He spent two years learning the basics of Pokemon. He spent some time learning from Falkner, and it was with his help Hayden caught his first Pokemon, a Hoothoot. Shortly after his 16th birthday, heeding his uncle's advice, Hayden decided to go on a journey. The ticket to Kalos was cheapest at the time, so that's where he headed.

Pokémon: Noctowl
Profession: Trainer
Other: Bananas

@Cody11533; Accepted. Alright, I'm considering starting this tomorrow so that we can have the most activity possible. Plus, we're supposed to get a major snowstorm where I am, so that'll leave plenty of time for posting.

What time tomorrow? I'll be busy most of the afternoon and evening (again, Pacific time), but from Sunday basically until a week or so into January I'm totally free.

Name: Eliot Nadel
Hometown/Region: Lilycove City, Hoenn

Appearance: Eliot is a tall man, at 6'2, and has a bit of a slender build. He has some muscle, but he's not a bodybuilder. His hair is on the long side and black, and his olive skin is very smooth. His eyes are bright green, and he tends to dress formally.
Personality: Kind, outgoing, absentminded, girl-crazy, hot-blooded, balls of steel, stubborn, loyal, silly
History: Eliot saw a lot of his father's back, as his father was a serious businessman working on serious business. His father often left him with a singing baby sitter that was very strict, and taught him to be a gentleman. Whenever he stepped out of line, she would scream in his ears and sing annoying songs he hated about drinking sugar in addition to medicine. He tried raising Pokemon so his father would be proud, but his dad kept ignoring him. So he decided that he would become the greatest Pokemon trainer ever. Then dad would have no choice but to love him! He already got through Hoenn. His plan is to beat every league there is.
Pokémon: Lairon
Profession: Trainer
Other: Nope

I can't wait to get roleplaying.. It's killing me to wait so long! ;^;

Excellent. I have the morning shift tomorrow at work, so I'll have the rest of the afternoon and evening free. Can't wait to start! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom