• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journeys Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppo

MMM. GOOD WHALE CARCASS.
Reaction score
"Yeah!" yelled Tyler as he jumped up out of bed and quickly got dressed "Today I'm going to get a Pokemon" he said as he ran down the stairs and out the door. First he was walking but he found himself sprinting towards Professor Oak's Lab. He burst through the door. "Hi Proffesor Oak" said Tyler as he walked in. "Hello" said Prof. Oak. "Can I have a Pokemon" asked Tyler. "Sure said Prof. Oak "Pick one from this table." I'll pick this one" said Tyler as he picked Charmander from the table. As he ran out the door he managed to get out "Thank you Professor Oak!" He started his Pokemon Journey.

Luna woke up with a start and gets dressed slowly.

Geez, she thinks, I gotta start training today. gah.

She says goodbye to her father, and heads out the door. A while aways, she sees a boy she vaguely recognizes run out of the Lab, yelling incoherently.

What's his problem she thinks heading in the doorway. She sees the Professor and nods to him. Saying shortly, trying to sound calm, "You have a Squirtle on you?"

He nods and gives her the Pokeball. Saying a short "Thanks", she heads out, walking slowly to a field of grass.

Tyler saw a girl coming out of the lab. He thought he recognized her, no he couldn't have, but some how he did. He walked over to her and said "I recognize you from somewhere".

Luna hers a voice from behind her. Turning around, she says, "Oh really? That is weird. You stalking me?"

She then walks away, but stops. Turning around, she calls, "Hey you new? What's your name Newbie?"

"My name is Tyler" said Tyler :banana:

"Hmmph." Luna goes, flicking her long hair back, "Luna is mine, Where are you going now?"

"I'm going on a Pokemon journey" said Tyler "Are you a trainer"?

Luna stares at how active this boy seems to be. Completely different than I she thinks.

"I'm more-so a coordinator. Though I haven't started. In fact..."

She releases her Squirtle. Looking at the adorable blue turtle, she calls, "Hey cutie. May I call you Aqua?"

The Squirtle nods and goes up to its trainer.

"Are you going on a journey"? asked Tyler

Luna picks up her Squirtle and hugs it slightly. "I may be." she replies. "I may only go where I please. I have no plans unlike some people."

"If you have no plans do you want to come with me" asked Tyler

OOC:Rhocat still has to post soon.

OCC: Yeah I know.

Luna considers, tilting her head slightly.

"Well," she starts, "Only if Aqua wants to. I personally don't care to, but if she does..."

Aqua shakes his head up and down eagerly.

"Well," She says, smiling a little, "Looks like she doesn't want to leave her starter friend. I'll come along, if you insist."

"I don't insist but, it sounds good to me" said Tyler

Luna calls back her Aqua and walks a bit.

After awhile, she turns over to Tyler and goes, "Well? Do you NOT want to see your starter?" she says coldly.

OOC:Rhocat hasn't posted s Beastie Bayleef will take his place

"Go Charmander" said Tyler as he released the Pokeball from his hand and the orange Pokemon came out.

"Huh" Luna says with a smirk, "Seems like a weak one. Hope it won't fail in battle."

(Sorry. Computer problems.)

Jubal yawned lazily and got up late. He looked over at his alarm clock and groaned. It said that he was over an hour late to getting his pokemon. 'Ah well,' he thought as he got up and got dressed, 'At least I'm up.'

Once he was dressed, Jubal went over to Professor Oak's lab. "Hey Prof.," he said, yawning tiredly.

"You're running late Jubal," Professor Oak reprimanded lightly, "I've only got the one pokemon left."

"'S okay Prof. I'll take that. I can always find more later," Jubal said, picking up the pokeball and looking at it curiously.

"Well, good luck to you," Professor Oak said, smiling at Jubal.

Jubal nodded and left with his new pokemon. He wandered aimlessly in a random direction and came across what seemed to be two trainers preparing for a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom