• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice walked into the Pewter Gym to see a large arena with pillers of stone. The Gym Leader, Brock, was there to greet her. "Welcome challenger, my name is Brock." Alice nodded and replied. "My name is Alice Lobelia, I would like to challenge you to a battle." Brock then replied. "Very well, but be warned. My Rock Pokemon can endure you're attacks and deal more damage back."

Alice and Brock were now in position, standing on opposite ends of the battlefield. "Gastly, it's showtime!" Alice called as she sent out the Ghost Pokemon. "Roggenrola, take'em down!" Brock called as he sent out the Mantle Pokemon.

Mark woke up. Mike was at his side, still sleeping. He gently woke him up as he looked at the Pokemon Center's Clock. As soon as he saw the time, he grabbed his Charmander and quickly left the Pokemon Center. He ran and ran as fast as he could and entered the Pewter City Gym. He took very deep breaths then entered inside the battle arena to see Brock and Alice preparing to battle. He sat on a nearby seat and decided to watch Brock battle Alice. Mark wanted to scout Brock to see if he had any tricks up his sleeve during his Gym Battle. He placed Mike beside him and both of them watched the battle.

Mila smirked and Jake's remark and replied, heh, same here, guess got too caught up in the excitement, the name's Mila, what's yours?" she asked with a wide smile

"Marx, Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Marx then shot a blast of dark energy at Roggenrola. "Roggenrola, Protect!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then created a green barrier that blocked the Night Shade. "Stone Edge!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then summoned several jagged stones before launching them at Marx for a direct hit. "Double Team!" Alice ordered. Marx then created several copies of itself that flew around in all directions. "Don't get confused!" Brock shouted. "Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Each Marx then shot a blast of dark energy at Roggenrola for a bunch of damage. "Rock Slide!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then created a blue sphere above Marx. "Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Marx then shot blast of Dark Energy at Roggenrola as a bunch of jagged rocks fell from the sphere and onto Marx. Roggenrola was hit by Night Shade, and the two fainted at the same time.

"I'm Jake, nice to meet you." he said in return. "You got an Eevee from the professor, right?"

Deandre now that his Pokemon were fully prepared, left for Pewter gym only to find out, that Alice was already challenging the gym. Deandre decided to watch the battle until it is his turn.

"Pikachu. We haven't really met face-too-face yet, though." With that, Jake pressed the button on the middle of his Pokeball. In a flash of vibrant light, the electric mouse Pokemon appeared on the ground in front of him. "Pika! Pi!"

OOC: Sorry it's taking so long, i've been studying a lot for my school mid terms.

IC: "Sakura, Extrasensory!" Alice ordered. Budew then launched a beam of rainbow energy at Onix, causing a lot of damage. "Onix, Wrap!" Brock ordered. Onix then proceeded to wrap himself around Sakura, squeezing her tight. Onix then cried in pain as he started to glow with a purple aura. "It's hopeless, Poison Point is an ability that poisons foes on contact. If you play with roses, you'll only get hurt by the thorns." Alice said cryptically. "That might be the case, but were not going down without a fight!" Brock shouted. "Onix, Stone Edge!" Onix then created and shot jagged stones at Budew. "Block with Extrasensory, then retaliate with Absorb." Sakura blocked the stones with a burst of rainbow psychic energy, and then shot a beam of energy that sapped Onix's energy. Onix had taken to much damage, from Poison and Grass Type Attacks. "... You have earned the Boulder Badge, you're Pokemon fought very hard, and you're will was stronger then mine." Brock then walked over and handed Alice the Boulder Badge, and then turned over to the stands and asked. "Which one of you is next?"

ooc: no problem :D hope it all goes well :)

"Niice!" Mila grinned pressed the button on her own pokeball, and in a flash of light, eevee jumped out

"Eee... eevee!"

OOC: Phantom, would you like me to play Brock, or would you like to write out you're own battle like I did?

OOC: I'd like to battle Brock on my own so I'll write my own gym battle.

"Ooh! Me NEXT! Me NEXT!!!" Mark happily exclaimed!

He grabbed Mike and sped off to the battle arena. He took a deep breath and wore his black finger-less gloves.

"OK! Get ready Brock!!! Caesar, I require your assistance!" Mark roared and at once Caesar jumped out of his Pokeball, ready for battle.

Alice took a seat in the stands as Sakura, the Budew, Leapt up into her lap.

"Thank you." Alice replied to replied to Signs, with a bored expression on her face. "I do wish you luck in you're battle." She sighed.

"Eevee's a cool Pokemon to have because you get so many options for evolution." Jake commented.

"That's true... the trouble being I have no idea WHICH option to go for!" Mila mused and giggled as her eevee walked over to the pikachu and stuck a paw out in greeting

"Chu!" the electric-type chirped. (Hello?)

Jake nodded in agreement. "Now I just need a nickname for Pikachu."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom