• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I'm itching to hear confirmation for whether they will do anything special with the starters or not...
I'm wagering regional forms. There's otherwise no reason to switch out Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig on top of not showing those three beyond their base form by now.

Can someone show me who we've decided are going to be new forms/new Mons? I have an idea, if one of the forms is who I think it is
Can't post it here because spoilers, but you can find the list on page 56 of the Leaks/Rumors Thread.

The Pokémon for Arezu is still pretty much a mystery, no?
Yeah. XD It's like the only one I am not certain on now.

Apparently, Christina Aguilera's Daughter has played PLA. That's kind of random and funny without any context.

“[While shooting the campaign], my daughter was able to fall in love with a new game. We had a brief moment to [try out] Pokemon Legends: Arceus [due out January 28, 2022]. It's so gorgeous, the graphics and the setting that you get to explore in, so she was loving that so much, she wouldn't give me a turn. But that was on set and yeah, it's just such a great way for your family to connect.”

The locations for the unreleased Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus events were taken out in the most recent patch, from what I've heard. You wouldn't notice them missing unless you were accessing them via hacks or glitches anyway.
they removed the in-game events for Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus, which we couldn't legitimately trigger yet anyway. you can still get your mew and jirachi in floaroma, and the manaphy event is also still going.
Huh. I didn't know that. Nice.

I don't we've ever seen anything from Pokémon at the Game Awards before, or if we have, it was before I started watching it and it likely was not much. Things may be different for Legends Arceus, though, since it's a new kind of Pokémon game that is being worked on by Game Freak, itself. While we have seen some things from it, I still feel like there is a lot more that can be shown about the game and the Game Awards would be the perfect place to show it.

So... What are the odds of a trailer at The Game Awards? I don't actually know how they do things there, never watched. I just know there's trailers.

It's hard to say. I don't know how many trailers they usually show at the Game Awards, but I don't think it's much. Pokemon has never had anything revealed in one in the past (to my knowledge at least). Things could be different this time around, but honestly I think it's far more likely they do a BOTW2 trailer with a name reveal.

That being said, I think it's incredibly likely we see something this week or next. There's been so much mention of the game from other sources in the past couple of weeks (HORI merch, possible tie-in to Pokemon Go event, Christina Aguilara's daughter playing it). They're ready to talk about it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom