• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

It says to examine the footage- that could just as well mean "new pokemon in the snowy part of the map."
But there's no way to tell what it is if it's something new, considering the trailer doesn't even show its shadow.

I think it's a Zorua/Zoroark form. This would explain the confusion of the guy over the real form of the pokemon.

But there's no way to tell what it is if it's something new, considering the trailer doesn't even show its shadow.

I think it's a Zorua/Zoroark form. This would explain the confusion of the guy over the real form of the pokemon.
I don't think they really expect us to figure it out?

And I doubt it being a Zorua variant, since it's such a gimmick pokemon, it'd be nearly on par with having a regional variant Ditto. He wasn't that confused, really, and described it pretty well as it turned around. The clear implication is that it's about growlithe/vulpix-sized and must be similar in color.

Or he didn't see it up close or only from the back or side.

What we do know however, is that the Pokemon has the same red coloring as Growlithe and Vulpix. Maybe this is why he thought it was them. And also if you see it from the back or the side, its easily to miss the distinction between a feline (Litleo) and a canine, especially if the coloring is the same.

Actually, having done some more research: Round (For a part) yellow eyes. Enter Poochyena (Which would bascially make a lot of sense with Galarian Zigzagoon being a thing).

Or he didn't see it up close or only from the back or side.

What we do know however, is that the Pokemon has the same red coloring as Growlithe and Vulpix. Maybe this is why he thought it was them. And also if you see it from the back or the side, its easily to miss the distinction between a feline (Litleo) and a canine, especially if the coloring is the same.

Actually, having done some more research: Round (For a part) yellow eyes. Enter Poochyena.
The new form is red with yellow eyes, not the original one. So there's nothing suggesting that the original pokemon is red or has yellow eyes.
I would suggest the opposite, that the original pokemon has a different colour scheme.

The new form is red with yellow eyes, not the original one. So there's nothing suggesting that the original pokemon is red or has yellow eyes.
I would suggest the opposite, that the original pokemon has a different colour scheme.

The defining feature is the Round eyes, not the Yellow eyes (The eye structure remains the same between both forms, but the pupil can change).

The defining feature is the Round eyes, not the Yellow eyes (The eye structure remains the same between both forms, but the pupil can change).
Zorua matches everything apart from the colour scheme: has a tail, has fur on its neck and on its head, has round eyes, it's on four legs and it's adorable.

Zorua matches everything apart from the colour scheme: has a tail, has fur on its neck and on its head, has round eyes, it's on four legs and it's adorable.

You know who also has that and is also adorable: Mareep.

Hisuian form for Mareep.

But maybe Snorunt is the clue. Maybe its another evolution for it, which is more fluffy and red (Although then again Snorunt is the same height as Growlithe already, which makes it evolution kinda pointless for me).

A bit bizarre to have a video camera from the era this is supposed to be in, but okay. Interest choice of advertisement. I don't want Pokemon to go all horror on me! D: (I know Arceus won't actually, but still)

When do you guys think this Pokémon will be revealed ?

I don't think it will be outright revealed. I think we get more footage like this (Maybe every week from now on), that slowly but surely reveals bits of the Pokemon, so maybe around November 12th we know.

Also guys
1634657742049.png

Last edited:
A bit bizarre to have a video camera from the era this is supposed to be in, but okay. Interest choice of advertisement. I don't want Pokemon to go all horror on me! D: (I know Arceus won't actually, but still)
Actually, fun fact- video cameras were kind of a thing in the 1890s!

Said camera having audio, however... eh. XD

Looks like it’s Zorua

Attachments

• F2E81AD9-353D-4746-95BC-BEC8EFA820E9.jpeg
    F2E81AD9-353D-4746-95BC-BEC8EFA820E9.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 73
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom