• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

this isn't specifically legends Arceus related but i have always wondered, why are there usually two versions of trailers for English and Japanese instead of it being the same one, other languages trailers show they can just change the language of all the text.

So I've noticed that the 4 new human introduced in this trailer all wear a bracelet (Would be cool if the ornament people wore wasn't a bracelet or anything that goes around the wrist for once. Coincidently, one of them we know has the care over a Noble Pokémon. The other 3 are also tasked with care over a Pokémon. (Kleavor, Basculegion, Wyrdeer and then a mystery one. Might be a Vespiqueen if 'lady Pokémon' is any indication.)

I wouldn't be surprised if each of them has ties to these Noble Pokémon, cause it's fishy they all have a bracelet like that. Also Arezu looks way more like a modern day character fashion-wise.

Also why does Lian look like a miniature Clay. Even the hat is the same. Pretty funny.

So I've noticed that the 4 new human introduced in this trailer all wear a bracelet (Would be cool if the ornament people wore wasn't a bracelet or anything that goes around the wrist for once. Coincidently, one of them we know has the care over a Noble Pokémon. The other 3 are also tasked with care over a Pokémon. (Kleavor, Basculegion, Wyrdeer and then a mystery one. Might be a Vespiqueen if 'lady Pokémon' is any indication.)

I wouldn't be surprised if each of them has ties to these Noble Pokémon, cause it's fishy they all have a bracelet like that. Also Arezu looks way more like a modern day character fashion-wise.

Also why does Lian look like a miniature Clay. Even the hat is the same. Pretty funny.
Not Vespiquen. All captains have new evolutions/forms. We have seen Vesqueen in its normal form in the trailer.

Not Vespiquen. All captains have new evolutions/forms. We have seen Vesqueen in its normal form in the trailer.
I'm hoping it's at least an evolution for a Sinnoh Pokémon. I know these all are native to Sinnoh but in my eyes these are just Kanto, Johto and a Unova Pokémon respectively.

I wonder if 'lady Pokemon' means the lords have specific genders, or if this ones species is exclusively female. If the latter thats actually a very small list of possible pokemon to evolve into it.
However thats assuming it isnt another Combee or Salandit situation, which is very possible.
Could also just be a Mr.Mime situation where they can be a gender that doesn't really make sense with its name/category.

This is under my prior assumption that the lord Pokemon are exclusively new evolutions, and not regional forms as thats what seems to be the case so far.

Last edited:
I wonder if 'lady Pokemon' means the lords have specific genders, or if this ones species is exclusively female. If the latter thats actually a very small list of possible pokemon to evolve into it.
However thats assuming it isnt another Combee or Salandit situation, which is very possible.
If it is exclusively female however and not another combee situation, the viable pokemon to evolve based on what the other lords have been are:
Kangaskhan
Jynx
Miltank
And Illumise (Unlikely because of Volbeat)
Now thats just based on the other lords we have seen, theres the possibility for a two stage mon to evolve or even a branched evolution of a 3-stage mon or a regional variant. However we haven't seen any examples of that yet (Hisuan Braviary and Growlithe/Arcanine have yet to be referred to as lord/special Pokemon on the website or in trailers)
Or again, a combee situation or gender not having to match name/category.

It's interesting that the site says that special minerals in the Hisui region make Scyther evolve into Kleavor- sounds much less like a regional Scyther exists.

If it is exclusively female however and not another combee situation, the viable pokemon to evolve based on what the other lords have been are:
Kangaskhan
Jynx
Miltank
And Illumise (Unlikely because of Volbeat)
Now thats just based on the other lords we have seen, theres the possibility for a two stage mon to evolve or even a branched evolution of a 3-stage mon or a regional variant. However we haven't seen any examples of that yet (Hisuan Braviary and Growlithe/Arcanine have yet to be referred to as lord/special Pokemon on the website or in trailers)
Or again, a combee situation or gender not having to match name/category.

Out of those, if it is a female-only species, I would hope it's Jynx because that feels a bit overdue. (although Jynx is technically a two-stager)

I suspect it's likely that Braviary may be a noble too, considering the other ride pokemon seem to be and Kleavor is most likely our Cut pokemon. So our lady 'mon is probably a tool as well.

Could also just be a Mr.Mime situation where they can be a gender that doesn't really make sense with its name/category.

This is under my prior assumption that the lord Pokemon are exclusively new evolutions, and not regional forms as thats what seems to be the case so far.
Nobles are referred as King/Queens in Japan. Seems they're repeating what SM did with the Kahunas also being King/Queen in the original.

So I've noticed that the 4 new human introduced in this trailer all wear a bracelet (Would be cool if the ornament people wore wasn't a bracelet or anything that goes around the wrist for once.

I wouldn't be surprised if each of them has ties to these Noble Pokémon, cause it's fishy they all have a bracelet like that.

So the question now is: are the bracelets simply an indication of who is a warden? Or do we have a new burst mechanic for Hisui?

Nidoqueen

I was thinking it would be funny if it was a regional Nidoqueen which is actually capable of breeding with Nidoking but have the person pioneering captive Pokémon breeding mention that they seem to be struggling to get the final stage Nidos to breed more than the pre evolution:p

So I can't recall but have we heard anything official about a camp replacement? I don't know if this has been here for months and I missed it, but I noticed this imagine on the official site during the preview clip:
LegendsParty.JPG
They sure seem to be part of the party.

So I can't recall but have we heard anything official about a camp replacement? I don't know if this has been here for months and I missed it, but I noticed this imagine on the official site during the preview clip:

Nothing official as of yet but it does seem likely. In fact, now the above picture instantly makes me think of BDSP’s Amity Square enhancement.

Im personally hoping that this is less of a camp and more something like, pixelmon. Where you can just throw one of your pokemon out whenever and if they dont land near a pokemon they just sit there/follow you

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom