• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I'd buy that if it was a hype trailer, but it's literally just everything we've already seen for the umpteenth time. It's building hype no more effectively now than it would have last week, and at least last week would have given more time to push for preorders.
Honestly I have no clue. I think it was posted just to remind people the game is coming out because there was barely any marketing at all.

Oh wow even after seeing so much leaked footage in the game that last trailer (the Japanese one, English one did not do a good job) still got me hyped. I think the timing of it was off though, or at least the tease of the new starters. It's not even because the game leaked last week, I just feel like teasing the final stages of the starters maybe a couple of weeks ago would have been better, then having the whole reveal of them today, or not at all. I think it would have had people talking about the game a lot more.

The trailers do a terrible job of conveying the game's strong points IMO

I've been getting that sense too even though I haven't played the game yet.

I feel like my opinion of the game improved when the game (and gameplay/qol changes) started leaking. Up to that point the trailers hadn't really sold me on the game.

I appreciate the effort of trying to keep it secret, but the games have been consistenly datamined 1 week before release since 2014 and they still take the risk? Speculation is less fun when many already know the answer.

The graphics looks neat, specially those at the end of the video.

I appreciate the effort of trying to keep it secret, but the games have been consistenly datamined 1 week before release since 2014 and they still take the risk? Speculation is less fun when many already know the answer.
The general public doesn't really focus on that stuff, which is usually who these ads are made for, and besides judging by a lot of the comments some people decided to avoid leaks to not get spoiled.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom