• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends of Ruby, Tales of Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I'm starting as a Coordinator after messing around for a few years back at home in Slateport" she said, laughing lightly. She noticed a larger looking building. "I'm guessing that's the lab" she said pointing towards it.

OOC: Oh....right.....sorry. XP

Professor Birch turned to face the two trainers that had entered the lab. "Can I help you?" he asked.

"That's Professor Birch to you!" The professor snapped. "You're Tyler, I presume?" he said, leading the boy to the table with the Pokemon on it.

"As you can see, I have three starter Pokemon here. You may pick whichever one you like to start your journey." Professor Birch explained.

"Hello there, beautiful." Eliot says to Tyler. "Tell me, what is a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Not trying to be rude Professor Birch, but I'm here for a couple pokeballs and a pokedex please" said Amelia as she played with her hair.

"Ahhhh stranger danger!" yelled Tyler as he ran away from Eliot and hid behind Amelia.

"Right." Professor Birch said, distributing five Pokeballs and a Pokedex to each of the trainers. "I suppose you all know how the Pokedex works, correct?"

David anxiously grabbed the beginning trainer supplies. "Thanks, professor." he said smoothly.

Makina accepted the Pokeballs and 'dex from Professor Birch "Thank you!" She opened the Pokedex, eager to check out the features. "This somehow records data, right? My aunt uses one for her research, but she wouldn't let me try it out."

"Woah, start from the top and then you work downwards" smirked Amelia as she moved away from Tyler and collected the items. "Yes Professor Birch, I'm not a little girl, but thanks anyways" she said as she put it in her bag.

Tyler blushed, embarassed by Amelia's remark. He walked foward and grabbed the Pokeballs and Pokedex. Next, he went to the opposite side of the room as to mantain his straight sexuality.

OOC: Are we all gonna travel together or in groups?

OOC: Most likely all together. There's only what......5 of us so far.

Professor Birch scowled, but his smile returned soon after. "Yes, well, it is, in fact, a high-tech device that records data on all the Pokemon you see or catch. It's an essential tool to any trainer." He then turned to Tyler. "Now, are you gonna pick your starter or not?"

"She seems to be in a bad mood." Eliot says, watching Tyler, then turns to Amelia. "Would you care to join my group, perchance? I believe that the chance of any of us getting robbed and/or murdered decreases exponentially as our numbers grow stronger."

OOC: Why can't we be seperate if we want? It might be fun.

OOC: As of now, if everyone else decides not to post, there'll be five fo us, four of which are already travelling together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom