• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

@System Error
"What is wrong with my mind right now. Is Uxie around invisible? I have been to its lake, which is far to the north. I know it can be a prankster when it wants to. Not only that, but I do recall that if it opens its eyes and stares you in the eyes, it can wipe memories. Of course, there are times, where my attention span is short." Kyo said.

(I do apologize for not really paying attention. That's the thing with me, because of my low vision, I tend to miss things. I should be more aware of these sorts of things and read the previous posts before making a post and making a fool out of myself.)

"Yes. Very convenient." Kyo said as he examined the blades. "These are made of steel, which of course is far better than iron," he added. He also picks up a pair of Kunai, one imbued with ice Ki and the other with Water Ki. "Nice! Been looking for replacements since my brother stole mine," he said.

Last edited:
Kai began to look through the equipment finding a shield made from steel, as opposed to his current one which was handmade from wood. "Ooh, a new shield. I'll take it."

Kyo also finds a Mystic Water Charm. "Nice! This will help." He said as he put the charm around Greninja's neck. Greninja nods approvingly. "Yeah. I think you look good." Kyo said giving the Ninja Frog a thumbs up.

Meanwhile Sukong was rummaging through the stash and found a bow reinforced with steel "A new bow? Sweet! And it has steel reinforcments too!" Sukong exclaimed "Kiiun, what do you have?" the fox pokemon was holding a small bag containing some shiny powder "isn't this Metal Powder? Good eye, Kiun, as your defense isn't really the greatest"

Tsumugi can only laugh a little. None of this is an upgrade for her. There's a spear which like the others is made of basic steel, but her spear is...well, you've never really noticed it too much before, but it's ornate: part of the handle is made from some sort of off-brown wood. The tip is sizable yet sharp, yet it seems fairly lightweight for the quality of metal used; whatever it is, it's blacker than most metals - maybe from a Pokemon or some hard-to-find alloy? The perks of being a daimyo's samurai daughter. The armor is similarly of lower make than her own padded shock-absorbing plates, and wouldn't seem to fit her anyway. And it's not nearly as fashionable!

"Metal Powder only works for a Ditto, Trickster," she points out to Sukong as she keeps trying to find something besides basic goods. "As far as Pokemon are concerned, anyway. It is used in forging."

Tsumugi started with higher quality stuff as part of sense behind her design, with still plenty of room away from the highest quality.

@LightningTopaz
1642627335732.png

(Here you go!)

As Kai looked around the mine, a certain rock caught his eye. He picked it up and began to examine it. "This distinctive shape... this must be a Hard Stone." He pulled out the piece of string he always keeps on him for when he may need it, and fashions it into a necklace of sorts. "Here, Kō," he says as he puts it on him. "This'll make some of your Moves stronger." Kō barks happily. "Ay! But keep it down, yeah?" Kai responded in a bit of a panic. Kō nodded.

Kyo opens up a chest and finds a leather helmet. "Well, I have been in need of a new one anyway." He said, as he pulled off the old one, which is falling apart slightly at the seams. He puts the helmet on and continues looking through the stash for anything else that will be useful. Kyo then finds a pair of leather arm guards, which also have metal plating on the top half that extends to the tips of the glove part. "Nice! I can use these," he said.

Last edited:
@LightningTopaz
Looking around, Kyo finds a second pair of gloves similar to the one he has, but they have some gems embedded into the back of each glove. "Something tells me you might be able to use these better than I can, Your Grace," Kyo said as he hands the gloves to her.

(I will let you decide what the gems are and what they can do.)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom