• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: MTMTE

RaccoonGoon

Vile Insect.
Reaction score
Oh lawd. I even wondered myself why I wanted to write this. But whatever, I'll give it a go. WARNING- This combines Pokemon with something just as nerdy, so beware.

------------------------------

Pokemon: More Than Meets The Eye.

Part 1 of 5.

A slight breeze rolled off of Mt. Moon and swept down all the way to the Viridian Forest. The sky was wide and blue, the various wild Pokemon went about their business, the people carried on their lives- All was at peace in North-Western Kanto.

Mighty Fearows and Pidgeots soared with the winds, soaking in the pleasant sunshine and crisp air, their feathers lifting them higher and higher. Butterfree, going to flower to flower, snacking on the sweet nectar inside the delicate petals. Pidgey picked at Weedles between lush green blades of grass, trying to get their breakfast. Rattata ran in groups towards the nearest scrap piece of food, while bigger Raticate fought amongst themselves.

Young Bug Catchers and Youngsters conducted Pokemon battles, trying their hardest to prove who was better, while Lasses and Beauties compared make-up.

People and Pokemon in perfect harmony.

Until they came.

The vivid blue sky was disrupted as five, metallic colored comets rocketed towards the ground, engulfed in flames as they penetrated the atmosphere. They made a rushing sound as they neared the earth, the people and Pokemon ran for safety as the giant meteorites plummeted towards Viridian Forest. Closer, closer, closer they came, until-

-SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

The five comets made one giant blast into the earth as flames licked up around the crater the impact had made. Trees snapped, grass caught fire, and Pokemon fled or were caught in the shockwave, killing them.

By this time Viridian City Police and Pewter City Police gathered around the borders of the devastated forest. Perhaps these strange items could be place in the Pewter City Museum. Perhaps they was something Viridian City could benefit from.

They were neither.

Men in blue, Growlithes following behind them, entered the forest slowly, walking towards the wall of smoke. The small canine like Pokemon sniffed the ground, whimpering and snarling, others barking as the Police neared the crash zone.

“Hold, hold!” The Viridian City Police Chief called to the others, holding up is hand.

“Th-theres something in there! Don’t move! Growlithes ready!”

The Fire-Type Pokemon hopped forward, small embers spilling out of mouths.

A strange, alien like clicking sound emitted from the black smoke, an abnormal shifting sound echoed, like metal scraping metal. The men and their Pokemon were petrified with fear as purple and red neon lights shone through the billowing smoke. They all turned and ran as soon a pair of those lights swiveled over, gazing at the group, and squinting like a giant pair of eyes. The sound of giant footsteps made the Police run faster. A giant, purple beam shot through the smoke, flew through the air, and hit the whole group of cops, disintegrating them all instantly, Pokemon and all.

A giant grey and black foot stepped through the now dissipating smoke, hitting the charred ground hard. The mighty robotic beast, gnarled and scarred, was followed by four smaller robotic beings, each one sharp and foreboding. They each had a purple symbol pasted on a part of them, the largest one having it right on it’s chest. The optics of the mechanical creatures glared as they swept the wreckage, avoiding debris and snapped limbs.

The biggest robot was mostly grey, with black and red parts. It had a large black cannon resting on its right arm, purple smoke billowing from the barrel. The one to its right was blue and had a red visor for eyes. It had an almost perfectly square chest and a cylindrical weapon over its shoulder. A formidable red, blue, and white creature had beady red optics and triangular structures on its back. Double, thin grey weapons were on either arm, topped this sleek yet large robot off. The next robot was almost as tall as the first one, but only due to the large double cannons on its back and menacing spikes on its shoulders. This one was a military drab green and blue, a futuristic machine gun mounted on its wrist. The smallest robot among the five was mostly blue and off white with red accents. This lanky machine only came up to about the knee of the largest robot, and his deep yellow optics seemed to be twitching as they scanned the area.

Finally, after shaking the dirt out of their creases and crevices, the one withy beady optics spoke.

“Oh, mighty Megatron, how amazing of you to TransWarp us to the wrong place!” it said with a screechy voice and annoyed tone.

“Silence Starscream! I have no time to deal with….unruly underlings….” The largest beast snapped, pointing its huge weapon at the smaller figure. Starscream scowled in disgust.

“Megatron. I have located where we are on the grid. We have apparently entered a dimensional flux and have TransWarped here in another reality.” The mostly blue one informed with a monotone, emotionless, computerized voice.

“Very good Soundwave, you never fail me……” Megatron replied, shooting a dirty look at Starscream.

“Of course Lord Megatron. Sondwave: Superior. Starscream: Inferior.” Sondwave said, saluting his leader.

“Why you berating hunk of tin, My Null Ray cannons should be far superior for y-” the dark faced robot began, lifting his arms.

“Starscream! Enough!” Megatron barked, slapping Starscream to the ground.

“Now Brakedown, go and scan suitable disguises for us, before any fleshings interfere again.”

The smallest robot shuddered at the command.

“But Megatron, what if something is out to get me out there?!? What if everything has eyes and what if-” Brakedown began to babble, sparks flying from his neck.

“If you don’t go, Brakedown, my wrath will be much worse than any of your paranoia fueled nightmares combined!” Megatron snapped, fist clenched.

“Y-yes Lord Megatron!” He sputtered, rolling onto his side and shifting his small body into a compact hover-car of sorts. He zoomed off, neon lights trailing and a soft buzzing coming from within the alien machine.

“Onslaught, make a perimeter, make sure no fleshlings see us for very long, understood?”

“Yes Megatron, no puny flesh creature will see me and live.” Onslaught said, saluting Megatron. He also crouched down and transformed into a menacing six-wheeled, heavily armored assault vehicle. He trudged off, plowing the earth behind him.

Megatron folded his arms behind his back and paced.

“Perhaps ending up in this strange universe will open up a new chance for solving the Energon problem….”

Starscream let out a burst of warm air through his mouth and rolled his optics. Soundwave, however, listened intently.

“…Then this puny world will know the power…the power of the Decepticons!!!”

Megatron, the Decepticon leader, threw his cannon arm into the air with bravado.

--------------------------------------------------------

Brakedown, in his alien-hover car mode, zipped past a sign that read VIRIDIAN CITY. Swerving behind a building large enough to shield him, he hid as multiple people ran towards the forest, intent on seeing the crash site that rocked the area.

He transformed and un-easily stood, crouching behind the building. Most of the townspeople were gone, left to see what had happened to their precious forest.

His optics darted every direction, making sure nobody was out to get him. The building he was using for cover had a red roof and simple white walls. The metal being grabbed the corner of the roof with clawed hands and yanked upwards, peeling the roof off like it was a sheet of paper. The red roof came right up, and he tossed it beside and peered inside.

A young boy with drab green hair looked up and saw the robot looking back, he dropped a small red device from his hand and backed away, speechless, and bolted out the door and ran. A pink haired lady behind a counter called to him.

“W-what about your Pokemon?!?” she yelled, petrified by the sight of a robot looking over her. She tried to control herself but let out a scream of terror.

Behind her was a machine with a tube running to the floor. On the machine were four baseball sized items, top half red, bottom half white.

“Heh, lets see…..” Brakedown said, reaching into the building and extending his long, metallic finger. He pressed his finger into the top of the machine, where it began to shake and rattle. His yellow optics glowed bright as the data from the spheres were transferred into his memory. After he was done transferring the data he reached over and did the same with a computer sitting on the counter, wiping it clean of its data and placing it into his memory banks.

“Such low tech piles of scrap.” He spat, withdrawing his black finger from the PC.

Hearing the robot speak only frightened the pink haired nurse more, and she fainted, falling to the tile floor.

He looked around the building for anything else that might be important. He peered at the small red device the green haired human had dropped. He reached and picked it up with his index finger and thumb. It was rectangular and had a light on the top-left corner. A small door was hinged on it and the interior had a small screen and an array of buttons.

“This might interest Megatron….”

With that he crouched down once again and shifted to his alternate mode and sped off towards the forest. Making sure he wouldn’t be spotted he went due East first, then made a huge curve to the North-West, avoiding the mob of people trying to peer past the police line set up. He burst through a patch of trees and eventually made it back to the others.

“Megatron, I have returned.”

“Good Brakedown. Show us our new alternate modes.”

He pointed his finger to the ground, allowing a small hologram to be produced from it.

“I gathered data about this world. There are no vehicles, no transportation devices or weapons.”

“What? Then how are we supposed to disguise ourselves you paranoid photon?” Starscream snapped at the smaller Decepticon.

“Let me finish, Starscream.” Brakedown replied, turning back to Megatron.

“They travel, use, and fight with these strange creatures called ‘Pokemon’.”

“Pokemon? Explain.” Megatron said, listening further.

“These Pokemon are very interesting. They have the ability to learn and produce powerful attacks to combat each other! From spouting intense flames, flying, or shooting powerful lasers from their mouths! These things may be made of flesh, but their powerful!”

“Enough blabbering Brakedown! Show us what you scanned.”

He opened a hologram, showing the schematics of four monsters, four Pokemon. One was a bird-like one, long sharp beak and large talons. A red spiked structure was placed atop of its head, contrasting its brownish feathers, like a warped crown of sorts.

“Fearow, it says. I shall take the form of this Pokemon!” Starscream declared, scanning the Fearow hologram with a beam projected from his eyes.

The next hologram was a cat-like Pokemon. It had a brilliant gem on its forehead and cream colored fur. It had vicious claws and a long, swirling tail.

“I’ll take this one.” Brakedown said, doing the same scanning process as Starscream.

The third hologram was a large, mean looking purple Pokemon. A mighty horn was pointing from its head, a thick grey torso protected it, and large feet supported it along with a thick tail. It had razor sharp teeth and pointed ears, making it all the more dangerous looking.

“This one shall belong to Onslaught when he returns from his scouting mission.” Megatron said.

The fourth and last hologram almost resembled the purple one that came before it, except this one was thicker, grey, and had the appearance of a dinosaur-rhino mix. It had a drill like horn and thick arms adorned with claws.

“I shall take this one.” Megatron said, scanning the Rhydon.

Brakedown closed the hologram.

“But what about Soundwave? What will his alternate mode be?” questioned Megatron.

“I found something that’ll fit Soundwave perfectly.” Brakedown said, opening a small compartment on his chest and pulling out the small red device.

“Initiating scan.” Sondwave said, scanning the device.

“Scans indicate that this device is used as a tool to record data about Pokemon. Logic dictates that such a device would help us in conquering this reality. A ’Pokedex’. Permission to adopt as alternate mode?” Soundwave asked with his monotone computer voice.

“Permission granted.” Megatron said, happy with the find.

At that point Onslaught returned and transformed into his robot mode.

“Megatron, the fleshings are entering the forest. Nobody spotted me, but they are advancing on our location.” he said, pointing back towards the entrance to the forest.

“Very well. Brakedown, show Onslaught his new alternate mode.”

Brakedown produced a hologram without question, showing Onslaught the Nidoking, who quickly scanned it for himself.

“Make sure your TransOrganic modules are turned on or we’ll just look like robot variants of the Pokemon.”

Once the five robots had activated their TransOrganic modules, Megatron once again spoke.

“Now, Decepticons! Transform!!!”

At once, each of the m jumped to the air and began to shift their mass and fold in on themselves. Starscream transformed into a Fearow with lighter feathers and red and blue accents on the wing tips. Brakedown landed and was a Persian, with frayed whiskers and a purple gem and purple tail tip. Onslaught landed as a Nidoking, only a darker purple. Soundwave transformed into a blue Pokedex and landed. Starscream swooped down and clutched Soundwave with a massive talon. Megatron transformed into Rhydon, with a darker hide, red eyes, and purple accents.

The Rhydon that was Megatron turned to the others and pointed them north, implying they would travel that way.

The five Decepticon disguised as Pokemon trudged north, Starscream soaring above them.

Just as they disappeared beyond the horizon, a group of news reporters and Police came to the crash site, seeing only smoke coming from the large crater formed in the charred ground.
“Well I’ll be damned….” one mustachioed Policeman said.

“It’s them darned invisible comets again!”

The rest of the people looked at the man, quizzical expressions on their faces.

----------------------------------------------------

End of Part 1.

Yes, I wrote this, this crossover that will never happen. Keep reading, and any tips, comments, or criticism welcome!

Last edited:
I'm just gonna raeg for now.

I really can't believe you actually did this. XD

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom