• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
"It's the year 2015, and the land of Sinnoh is under threat, the three lake guardians have been missing for some time now, however, nobody saw them being kidnapped. The only clue the police were left with was a tiny green glass fragment left at the scene of the crime. And now, the people living near the lakes are panicking as the behavior of the wild pokemon near the lakes have become extremely erratic, making it unsafe to travel alone.

"At first, everyone thought it was team rocket, but the crime didn't fit in with their usual profile, and besides, they were disbanded years ago... right?"

The police have been investigating for a couple of weeks now, and have turned up nothing. They quickly discover that things are about to get worse, as a young trainer is found dead at Lake Valor, repeatedly stabbed, the murder weapon nowhere to be found.

The stranger thing is, their was no id of any kind found on her, in fact, the only things found on this young trainer was a book, called: "The Amateur's guide to Pokemon Contests, and three pokeballs, which contained a gengar, arcanine and Staraptor. Which means, with no identification, they can't establish whether or not there was motive behind her murder, or was she the victim of a purely random attack?. And, is her death connected to the kidnapping of the lake spirits?

The police decide that they will launch a television appeal to try get anyone with information on this young girl who they are currently calling "the young lady of the lake" to come forward.

However, the appeal doesn't have what you might call the desired effect, as instead of getting information regarding the girl, it grabs the interest of 7 people, all of which are trainers as well as private detectives that come from various parts of the Sinnoh region. These detectives decide to all head out to veilstone city to try work together in order to solve the murder, and to find out what really happened to the lake guardians.

However, this task will not be easy, as they have the distrust of the local police force to contend with, as well as the fact that the locals apparently know nothing, at all.. or do they??

To sign up, put the following:
(up to 3 now)

Name of Character:

Hometown:

Pokemon team, (up to 3)=

Time served working as a private detective:

Appearance:

History:

Or, if you wish to sign up as another character, ie, a trainer, resident of the town, or a member of the local police, use this template, (up to six for "other characters):

Name of Character:

Hometown:

Pokemon team, (up to 3)=

Appearance:

History:

Here is mine:

Name: Mia Ami

Pokemon team: Absol, (main partner) Arcanine and Houndoom

Time served as a detective: 1 year

Appearance: "Tall, with long, wavy black hair, piercing green eyes, dresses completely in black, with the exception of her sapphire pendant.

History: Mia comes from the ruthless Ami family. Her mother walked out on her father, and her older brother, as well as herself many years ago, and she has never heard from her again. Her father works as a prosecutor, and is known for his ruthlessness in court, so she decided to become a private detective, to try and one day find out what really happened to her mother.

Once I have a decent amount of people for the rpg, I will pm one of them in order to select our killer, they must not tell anyone, they will also kill again once during the duration of this rpg, and they may pm me their selected character they wish to kill off...

rules: be nice, as this is my first go at an rpg!

Secondly, be nice to your fellow rpgrs, no swearing, flaming, ect... and thirdly,

Have Fun!

So far in sign up:

samwin: Mia Ami, (private detective)

Ex Hollowman: Jeremy Araragi and mystery character, (private detectives)

Dieter,Takao Yamamoto (private detective)

MiloticGirl: Tawni Turner, (private detective)

Hyper Weavile, Andre Anthony Coyot, (private detective)

other characters, (needed to make the story folks!)

Samwin: Name of character: Mara Skye, (chief constable)

MiloticGirl: Tanya Turner, (team rocket high officer)

Anthony Von Hertzon, (rose)

Eon Master: Justin Adams, (pokemon breeder)

I will have them all seeing the report, and heading out to vielstone on start up.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes

Name of Character: Sam Rowan

Hometown: Sadgem Town

Pokemon team, (up to 3)= Infernape, Empoleon, Grovyle

Time served working as a private detective: 8 months

Appearance: Snowy white hair spiked up in the front and long in the back. The sides of his hair, just in front of his ears, reaches down to the middle of his neck. Mystic blue eyes. Skin is a dark shade because of the time he spent in the Hoenn Region during the reign of Team Magma after they disturbed Groudon. The heat was intense. Dresses in a black sports Jacket and brown sweatpants mostly everyday.

History: Sam grew up around Pokemon and was overjoyed when his dad had brought home a Piplup for him. Being the Proffesor's son, he had to help with a lot of the work around the lab. Then, one day, he recieved a letter saying that Prof. Birch, his dad's colleague would like him to travel to the Hoenn Region to record data on the Pokemon there. When Sam arrived back in Sinnoh, a year later, he had a lot of info for Prof. Rowan.

cool! How many more people are we waiting on?

four for detectives, and I will allow about 5 more for "other" characters, (we need more people folks!)

if we don't, I will put this in private rpgs...

To sign up, put the following:

Name of Character:Tyler Johnson

Hometown:pallet Town

Pokemon team, (up to 3)=Charizard, Swampert and Umbreon

Time served working as a private detective:5 years

Appearance:Tall with short brown hair

History:He came from the Kanto Region when he was ten and became a detective when he was 11

Teh Stroodl, your accepted, though I would appreciate it if you could add a tiny bit more to history and appearance...

Name of Character: Jeremy Araragi

Hometown: Isshu.

Pokemon team, (up to 3)= Garchomp, Sazando, Randorosu.

Time served working as a private detective: 3 years.

Appearance: Dark and shadowed appearance, you can only see the right side of his face, the rest is covered by a mystical darkness.

History: The son of Prof. Araragi, who has travelled to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and got all the badges, having catched Garchomp who is his main Pokemon, he uses rare and powerful Pokemon. He became a detective since he was 13.

Last edited:

accepted: heh, sounds pretty cool!, though, for my benefit, what sort of pokemon are those last two?

If all else fails, your welcome to create a character for the other characters section...

for other legendaries, could people please pm me if they want to have a legendary?

Those are Pokemon from Isshu. Check it out.

Sazando: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sazando

Randorosu: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Randorosu

My second character
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Character: ----Not Applicable at the moment----

Hometown: Johto
Pokemon team, (up to 3)= XD001, Salamence, Dragonite.

Time served working as a private detective: 1 and a half years.

Appearance: Doesn't really show himself in public.

History: An orphan raised in the Johto public orphanage and was never adopted. At the age of 13, he ran away from the orphanage to become a detective as he had seen shows about detectives and felt that they did good deeds.

Last edited:

My second character
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Character: ----Not Applicable at the moment----

Hometown: Orre

Pokemon team, (up to 3)= Garchomp, Salamence, Dragonite.

Time served working as a private detective: 1 and a half years.

Appearance: Doesn't really show himself in public.

History: An orphan raised in the Orre public orphanage and was never adopted. At the age of 13, he ran away from the orphanage to become a detective as he had seen shows about detectives and felt that they did good deeds.

His real name will be revealed a bit later, so not much is known about his appearance. It has just been revealed in the RPG that he was the son of Red, the Legendary Pokemon Trainer.

Last edited:

cool!, I want those for my black/white squad...

Sazando must be trained from Monozu that is found in the Victory Road. It will evolve into Jiheddo at level 51 and eventually Sazando at level 64.

Randorosu can be found by getting 2 of the Isshu roaming legendaries and bringing them to Fertility Shrine.

interesting,one more spot left for private detective!

Could I be a private detective?
Sorry for asking so randomly, this is actually my first post on these boards XD
Still have to figure out how to prettify my font and how the boards work etc XD

I'll create a character right away^^

Could I be a private detective?
Sorry for asking so randomly, this is actually my first post on these boards XD
Still have to figure out how to prettify my font and how the boards work etc XD

I'll create a character right away^^

Name of Character: Takao Yamamoto

Hometown: Floaroma Town

Pokemon team:
Roserade, Medicham

Roserade(Male)
Magical Leaf
Giga Drain
Poison Jab
SolarBeam

Medicham(Female)
Ice Punch
Confusion
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick

Time served working as a private detective: About 2 years

Appearance:Takao has straight flaming red hair, wich always looks messy. He has blue eyes and not much of a tan. He's broadshouldered and pretty tall(about 6'00"). He often wears a black suit with a white tie.

History: He grew up as the son of two private detectives. It was only logical he would follow them in their footsteps. He didn't have anything of a troubled past. He has lived pretty much his whole in Floaroma, although he has visited most places in Sinnoh.

Takao is pretty serious and has trouble to relax, he's a bit of a workaholic.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, other character spots need fill

edit: your now accepted!

ok, we need other characters!, see first post for details!ok, the last spot for private detective is reserved for you.

ok, we need other characters!, see first post for details!

my second character:

Name of Character: Mara Skye

Hometown: Veilstone City

Pokemon team, (up to 3)= Frosslass, Luxray and Mightyena

Appearance: Tall, with long, curly blond hair, has piercing blue eyes, tends to dress in standard police uniform, unless she is off duty, but tends to dress rather formally anyway. She always carries a whip around with her, to deal out punishment to those she feels incompetent

History: Mara has been living in veilstone city for 3 years, and has been working in Veilstone police hq for some time now. She has worked her way up the ranks of the police force, and is currently holding position of chief constable Skye. She is distrustful of newcomers, and tends to be a little cold and distant.

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, other character spots need fill

Hi love
Could I reserve a private dectetive please as Teh strood is most likely gone or doesn't understand it?

Tell you what, I will reserve a spot for you for now, and if I hear he isn't interestd, you can keep his spot, if he is, I will allow one extra slot.
(though could you make one extra character for the other characters section as well?)

Name of Character: Tawni Turner

Hometown: Pastoria City

Pokemon team = Milotic, Kingdra and Starmie

Time served working as a private detective: 2 years

Appearance: She is 5ft 9 with a skinny figure. Her hair is a pale blue and she has fair skin. She wears blue makeup and a blue top and trousers with a light blue detective coat over it. She completes the look with blue heels.

History: Born in Pastoria City as the older twin from her sister. She is 10 minutes older and usually seen wiser and more elegant and formal. Her mother and father died whilst both sisters were 10 and they were gone to there grandma's house. When they returned they found there parent's dead. Tawni immeadietly became curious and investigted to find the criminal who she found out eventually. Ever since then she would act like the mother and cook, clean and look after herself and her sister. At 15 her sister ran away from home after some trouble. She never saw her again and decided to start her own life of a detective. She has now had 2 years experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Character: Tanya Turner

Hometown: Pastoria City

Pokemon team = Gyarados, Feraligatr, Sharpedo

Appearance: She is 5ft 9 with a skinny figure. Her hair is a pale blue and she has fair skin. She wears blue makeup and a black team rocket uniform and completes it with a black rocket hat.

History: Born in Pastoria City as the younger twin from her sister. She is 10 minutes younger and usually seen childish and more immature and mischevious. Her mother and father died whilst both sisters were 10 and they were gone to there grandma's house. When they returned they found there parent's dead. Tanya grieved and immeadietly her attitude changed as she thought her sister was always seen better. Ever since misbehaved in school and everything.. At 15 her she ran away from home after some trouble. She joined Team Rocket as a grunt. Now with 2 years experience she is high in status amongst the Rocket organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom