• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So this would be the thread to talk about the different parts of the PMD game, Gates to Infinity. I for one love, love, love the PMD series. They have such amazing plots and each one manages to make me cry-- always.

Now let's talk about GtI. The plot wasn't as awe inspiring as Explorers, but it developed the characters much better. The graphics were great, especially the
Rainbows of Hope. Ahhhh they were so pretty, my goodness! *o*

Speaking of spoilers, this thread will have spoilers so be wary. The game had many amazing plot twists that I actually didn't expect. I should have learned from Explorers to never trust the nice guy who comes comes in before the main plot kicks in.Ahem, Dusknoir and Munna I'm looking at you

What do you think? I also have a question. Since when were Emolga and Virizion an official couple? Sure, there were hints that Emolga liked Virizion after a while, but I've beat the game twice and they were never confirmed as a couple beyond Virizion thinking he's "cute". Even so, that could mean anything. Emolgas are adorable. It doesn't mean it's romantic. Likewise are Espeon and Umbreon brother and sister? I have no idea where people get these ideas from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom