• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Where did he even get this...?" Synthesis asked. He took out a few more berries, and began passing them out among the members of the group.

Sy smiled.

"Yeah same here."

Sy looked around the room.

"Man I wonder if we'll ever get outta here?"

"Have another berry, Gochiruzeru." Synthesis insisted. "No!" she argued. She stood up and began walking around, to show that she had healed.

"Gochiruzeru, now that you are better. Do you know a way out of this?" Huni asked the tour guide.

"I know a few things." she informed. "I know that somewhere, there is a food elevator, to bring to food to the servants, who lived in the basement."

"Could that take us up? At least someone who is small, perhaps Synthesis the Chikorita could fit in the food elevator," AC asked Gochiruzeru.

Last edited:
"It's possible." Synthesis agreed. "The only problem is, we have no idea where it is! It looks like it was blocked with cement somewhere a long time ago."

"It's simply not going our way today. Looks like we're not going to have any easy way out of this dilemma. Let's continue struggling to stay alive and find a way out," AC said.

"Yes." Synthesis said, as he felt along the walls for any weak spots. "Right now, I'm going to feel along the walls to see if there are any places where the elevator might be."

OOC: Sorry for being inactive for a while.

IC: "Ugh... I am feeling kind of sick..." Gray said in a barely understandable voice.
He walked slowly to Synthesis
"I am not feeling so well... does Nigma have and oran berries in that bag...?"

"I want to just burn the whole place down..." sighed Max.

"With us in it? I don't think so." awnsered Cleo while walking deeper into the house.

"Understood Synthesis. I'm going to continue look for anything useful in the basement," AC replied.

"I'll help, at least we have some clue about how to get out" Huni stated calmly.

"Here." Synthesis said, as he rummaged an Oran Berry from Nigma's bag. "Judging by your looks, you actually do look extremely ill."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom