• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This room resembles the basement perfectly.." Synthesis said with awe. "How is that even possible..? It's like there are two houses.."

Gaga was still writting something down. " I THINK it's a TM for Draco Meteor... I'm not sure though... Didn't even see it in the visions..." Gaga growled.

"Really? Draco Meteor? I knew it was strong. At first I thought it was giga impact or hyper beam. Then, I observed it even more and knew that it was a new TM, one I never saw before. It is a good thing that we have a Dragonite among us, who is capable of learning this strong attack," AC said.

"Speaking of which i havent heard from him in a while. I hope he's ok" Huni wondered.

Synthesis slowly walked up the stairs, and opened the basement door. He stepped through, but there was nothing at all, except ominous black.

Gray sighed, he was hoping the TM would be one he could learn.

He decided to explore some more and check the walls. He didn't find anything new in the time he had looked, but he did see the light once more, but the same outcome, he decided to just not mess with it then.

Zel walked up to Gray
"Finding anything usefull? And HMM I just thought of something, how long have we been here?"

Synthesis hurtled through the black space, screaming in utter agony. Suddenly, a large black orb rushed by, forcing Synthesis through. Howling, he flew through a brightly colored tunnel, and exploded back into the original basement.

Huni drew her attention away from the TM to look at Synthesis.
"Synthesis, what happened? Did you find something"

"In a way.." Synthesis replied weakly. "I found the food elevator, but it lead into a dark hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a room that resembled this one perfectly. I opened the door at the top of the stairs, and was hurtled through space."

"I think so.." he replied. "Finding out that passage may have been important. One of us could go through to see if there is a way out."

Gray walked up to Synthesis.

"That sounds strange...I do not get exacly how that could happened... mind taking me to the place?" He asked.

"I'll come too if you like" Huni offered, walking over to Gray and Synthesis.

Gaga looked up from her writing and says, "I should go... I ould be of use if you want me to..."

"Alright." Synthesis told the two. "See that large whole in the wall? That's where I fell through."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom