• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I still don't know where we are!" Synthesis complained. "How in the world do we get out of here alive?"

Huni burst through "Ow! I dont know synthesis but at least were all here and not separated"

"That's a good thing, I guess." Synthesis said worriedly.

Gaga burst threw, landing on all of them. "Sorry..." She whispers weakly and rolls off them.

Gaga gets up by herself. "No really! I'm so sorry. I'm so clumsy..." Gaga laughs nervously.

"I guess we should get out of whatever we're in." Synthesis whispered.

"It's like being trapped in a solid steel crate, with absolutely no doors or windows."

"I am, as well." Synthesis agreed. He turned towards the wall, and slammed into it. Whatever they were contained in began to shake.

"I think that means that we're trapped inside of a crate of some sorts.." Synthesis answered.

"I'm not good with small spaces!" Gaga yelped. She starts pounding on the wall.

"Gaga! Calm down! Panicking won't help anything!" Hunni spoke calmly to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom