• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Nightmare Fuel

Yeah. But look closely at it. Wooden bridge made of logs connected by string. At that height? At that length? It FLOATS. It would be fallen if it didn't. And nothing connects it to the ground.

I forgot to mention when I first encountered Giratina in Pearl. I somehow didn't even know it existed:lol: So when I went to see what was at Turnback cave and encountered Giratina I was in shock. I didn't know what it was, but it looked scary to me at the time.(That's the sad part, I was 16 and afraid of a pokemon.) I was staring at the DS and was like "What is that terrifying thing?" Yes, it gave me the creeps.

Last edited:
Oh no, the floatin bridge is gonna get me...

The old chateau... Oh, Arceus, the old chateau. The scariest part wasn't any of the ghosts, but the kitchen trash can. The one with an antidote in it. A FULL one. And a little girl's ghost. Now why would a full antidote be in the trash can in the kitchen?

The games aren't all that scary, really. The scariest thing would be something like running out of Pokéballs when battling Moltres and realising you haven't saved since Fuschia...

The games aren't all that scary, really. The scariest thing would be something like running out of Pokéballs when battling Moltres and realising you haven't saved since Fuschia...

*Shudder*

Now that is scary. Seriously...

i fear MISSINGNO. so much.
that's strange, but it scares me a lot.

And Anime-wise, there is the horror of Posessed!Archie. Apparently, when you're possessed by Kyogre, your mouth increases three times in size, and you get the ability to laugh for hours on end.

I was seriously giving my underwear a good spacial rending when Giratina first appeared like a shadow infront of Cyrus, and then it lunged...Dear god...

My big cousin showed me Glitch City when I was like seven.

It scared the living crap out of me. Good thin there's not humans that don't respond to talking in there... Now that would be creepy.

Is it sad that at 20 years old pokemon still seem to have a negative nightmare fuel effect on me? When I walk home from work I always have to pass this huge ass graveyard and it's usually pitch black out, so what gets me over the heebie jeebies is thinking, "Man if I had a gengar here right now, that would be awesome". I dunno, maybe I'm just a big KID sometimes.

Here's another one:

When Red was in Pokemon Tower in the manga.

Sorry for not providing full details here.

These two pages from DPA. The worst part is that you KNOW it's going to be scary before you turn the page, but you don't know HOW scary.

sakeofthatnewworld.jpg

And then you turn the page and

sacrificeof.jpg

I nearly dropped the book in shock.

Cyrus=Giygas

Dude it looks like he's slowly possessing Hareta's mind!!! :O

Anyway, I have three words to tell you that gave me awful nightmares for a week.

TURNBACK.

FREAKING.

CAVE.

But in the anime, I found that girl REEEEEEEEALLY creepy in that episode "Ghoul Days" or whatever it was called. The little ghost girl that possessed Conway, almost killed him, then at the end of the episode she opens a portal to HELL and tries to suck Ash and Angie into the equivelant of Pokemon hell!!! D:

Waaay back in Generation I, me and my brother found Missingno for the first time ... after a few encounters we got a bit wierded out by the oddity of the glitch. Since then I've never tried to find Missingno again

Tullio

But in the anime, I found that girl REEEEEEEEALLY creepy in that episode "Ghoul Days" or whatever it was called. The little ghost girl that possessed Conway, almost killed him, then at the end of the episode she opens a portal to HELL and tries to suck Ash and Angie into the equivelant of Pokemon hell!!! D:

o_O HELL!? THAT'S INSANE!!!

AWESOME WHY ISN'T THAT IN THE GAMES??????

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom