• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Online Server

Will there be a Bulbanews Post when it's officially up?

Guys, I contacted evkl earlier and he said I should test out if I can run it. I actually think I can, and i've set up something called BMGF Server. It can be changed at any time, but can someone see if it's there on there computer? It's at the bottom.

Guys, I contacted evkl earlier and he said I should test out if I can run it. I actually think I can, and i've set up something called BMGF Server. It can be changed at any time, but can someone see if it's there on there computer? It's at the bottom.

I'm getting a timeout error. You sure you forwarded port 5080?

I'm getting a timeout error. You sure you forwarded port 5080?

Yes, it's Port 5080.
Remember, the one I'm hosting is called BMGF Server. Someone else (dunno who) is hosting BMG Test Server. We need to decide which one to use.

Yeah, but have you forwarded port 5080?

Also, I'm running BMG Test Server.

Well, I'm having issues Port Forwarding on VMWare. Not fun, though I'll keep trying.

Of the people that have servers now, how are you on upstream bandwidth/bandwidth caps and keeping the server on 24/7?

IIRC, we normally use only a fraction of our bandwidth cap over here, and I just left my computer running while I was asleep, so I'm okay on both of these points.

Go to the bottom, then go up slowly, you'll see it.

Alternatively just get it to arrange the servers alphabetically. That way you don't need to scroll at all.

Also, it was working for me yesterday. Registering a password and using it when you log on works as well.

We're currently running two servers: BMG Test Server and BMGF Server.

BMG Test Server is online and working ATM, while BMGF server times out due to port 5080 probably not being forwarded as of right now.

Okay. Illustrious, for now, you've got it. If you want to publish the server info and stuff in the BS&T forum, feel free to do it. We'll put the actual server in beta testing for at least a week to make sure it can handle the load and isn't blowing up your upstream bandwidth.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom