• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokémon Origins: File 5... Reina

Where do you see Red and Reina's relationship heading?

• They just stay friends.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They try dating!

• They eventually get married!

• Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Red and Reina Ship
  • Part 2 - The Search for Mew continues.

Red sat down, sprinkling a little bit of salt into his bowl of tomato soup. "Mom... there are times when I feel... badly. Badly about... not visiting Reina. Like you said, she's as cute as a button. So, what do I do?"

Linda sat her spoon in her bowl of soup after taking her first bite. "Well, that girl seemed really happy to talk to you on the video phone. Like, really happy to see you, Red. I strongly suggest you take some time to go see her. Even if you hit a wall in searching for that still uncaught Pokémon. Who knows? You might end up face to face with it, and you might score some nice points with Reina. Remember... sometimes... friendships, well... they... uh..."

BAM! The door to Red's house is slammed open. "Red! Where are you?" Shouted the unexpected guest.

"Over here, Blue! I'm just enjoying a nice lunch with my Mom!" Red had already consumed quite a bit of soup.

"WHAT?!?! RED! GRAMPS IS WAITING FOR US! He said he won't brief me on anything in regards to Mew, unless you're at the Lab with me!" Linda briefly and softly laughed at the sight of Blue's face, which was red with anger. "LET'S GO! Mew might end up in someone else's Pokémon Team! Your lunch with your Mom can wait a bit longer, I'm sure!"

Sighing, Red grabbed his bowl of soup, and set it on the top shelf of the fridge. "Look, Blue. I really want to have that Pokémon's data in my Pokédex. I'm only agreeing to come with you, so we can work together on this hunt."

"Fine, fine. Together. Now, let's go!" Blue's voice was starting to reach volumes that could earn him a complaint for disorderly conduct in public.

"You better go, Red. I'll warm up your soup when you get back from your briefing with the Professor," Linda said, nearly chuckling at the sight of Blue's "Impatience Dance".

A tough decision for Reina

"MR. FUJI! Are you serious?" Reina nearly barked at her boss.

"Reina, I am really fond of Cubone. I truly am… however, we are running out of room for much more Pokémon to provide shelter… Pokémon that would benefit from the facilities that we provide. Yet, it’s been a few times that I have had to tell people that our Pokémon House is at the maximum capacity possible. That is the reason why I want you to take a few days to consider your decision. Please. In the meantime, I will take over your responsibilities for Cubone."

Tears started to roll down Reina’s face. "Sir…" The empty ball fell from Reina’s hand, "…Why c- why… can’t you take Cubone home?"

"I am afraid it’s not that simple. I am an old man, and I don’t think it would be fair for Cubone to be feeling helpless, should something happen to me."

"Sir. You’re scaring me!" Reina reached for some facial tissues to wipe her face.

"I apologize for that, Reina. But, it’s the truth. I can hardly defend myself from anyone who wants to do me harm."

"All the more reason to have a Pokémon like Cubone for protection!" Reina tossed her facial tissues into the waste bin, "So, why would you want to put yourself at risk, sir?"

"Actually, I am quite safe when I am at home. I have a few Pokémon that are loyal to me, including a Fearow that I raised since it was a baby Spearow, a Raticate that had a broken leg, and a Rhydon that lost a close friend to Team Rocket. All this to say, Reina, I have a lot of Pokémon to care for on a daily basis. Please consider becoming Cubone's Trainer."

"What happens if I don’t?"

"I will have to put Cubone up for adoption, Reina. I don’t want you to feel forced to do this favour for me. But, like I said, you have a few days to make the decision. It’s up to you." Mr. Fuji put the empty Poké Ball back into Reina’s hand. "This will mean a lot to me. Please follow your heart to make the right decision."

(Under development. Please let me know what are the story's good and bad points. Thanks.)

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom