• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Start-Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Anonymous, I thought Chocolate Bones warned you about the utter randomness? It kinda almost killed the last PPSA. Just saying... Maybe tone it down? Although, don't want to mini-mod or anything, so carry on if you wish.

Riff saw Dante howling with laughter and decided to let herself smirk, but then she started laughing too. And then the twins started playing shell-flutes. The day was getting weirder and weirder, but in a good way.

Mr. Wentworth headed over to his section and waited for things to come to an end. The students' compartment was a bit too rowdy for his tastes. Bored, he practically laid in his chairs. Eyelids touching, the man let his mind wander and was soon asleep.

----

OOC: Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Carry on. I don't know why, but I suddenly feel like embracing the flutes. And no, I am not being sarcastic.

"Oh, it's going to be a good year." Dante said, wiping away a tear from his eyes.

"Huh?" Remy looked around, hearing apparently someone call him.

{"I swore I heard someone call my name..."}

"Must've been my imagination."

He looked on at his necklace, playing with the Lucario pendant.

{"Bored out of my mind."} while staring out of his window.

His released his Espeon again, and began to rub his head.

{"Long day indeed..."}

'Tell me about it' Riff grinned lifting her palm towards Dante for a celebatory high five.

Dante high-fived her back. 'Ah, I will say this, it would be a very eventful year.' Dante said, relaxing into his seat. Nevan laid down and rested her head on Dante's lap and went to sleep. Not wanting to disturb her, Dante went to sleep as well.

Cadi jumped when Mr. Wentworth addressed her. Somehow, she hadn't expected him to come out and interact with any of them. "Oh...hello again, sir." she answered, rubbing the back of her neck. 'All this talk of him hitting on this strange girl in fake wings...oh, they have no idea...'

Chase kept his eyes on the other trainer with the Seviper, but he seemed slightly confused about his last statement. "What's that supposed to mean...?"

Paige and Marble went over to Ellery. "Sorry if you misunderstood me, but I meant to battle when we arrive at PPSA, not now." She informed him. "So, any challengers?" Paige once again asked.

"Aero!" Marble cried.

Riff turned to get a good look at the girl who wanted a battle. She seemed tough enough.

'Sure, I'll battle you' Riff grinned at the girl's Aerodactyl. 'But once we get to the academy. I don't really wanna destroy the train'

Perfect! Two challengers! I'll battle the angel first... Paige decided.

"Ok, I'll battle you first." Paige pointed to Riff. "What's your name? I'm Paige."

"Arr!" Marble was very excited.

'I'm Riff. But hang on, we should probs wait until we get to the academy to get a proper battle. My pokemon will take up the entire train if we battle right now' Riff laughed.

"Yeah, I know that!" Paige also laughed. "That's the same case with my pokemon. Well, anyways, it's nice to meet you, Riff."

'I'll battle you when we get there, 'kay? I pinky-promise!' Riff waved her little finger at Paige before settling back down into the chair opposite Dante and Nevan, who were both sleeping.

"Okay, that's a deal!" Paige agreed with Riff. Paige turned to Marble and smiled. "So far, I think this is going to be a great year." Marble nodded in agreement. "How about some rest before we get to PPSA? Return, Marble." Paige held up her pokeball at Marble, and the shiny Aerodactyl returned to it's pokeball. "I think I'm going to catch some Zs, too." Paige sat down on a nearby chair and tried to fall asleep.

OOC: I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be online again until 8: 30 PM tomorrow (GMT -5 time)

Last edited:
Cadi looked around at the other students, all of whom seemed to have been hit with a Yawn attack a turn ago without her noticing. She sighed, throwing one last glare at the trainer with the silver hair before sitting down in a chair nearby, calling Sakura over tiredly.

"Bre..." The Umbreon had been suspiciously eyeing the Areodactyl, but came obediently when called.

Nevan opened an eye and looked at Cadi. She smiled a gentle one and resumed sleeping on her trainer's lap before yawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom