• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ranger ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manathief

I was Lawnmowergirl
Reaction score
Just, yeah. Discuss any Pokemon Ranger ships here, since there doesn't seem to be a thread for this yet.

Am I the only one who likes Murph x Kate?

We need to name the SoA ships, don't we?

Kellyn/Keith! I just adore that...for some reason. Oh, and SvenxWendy. That's cute. I can't stand Aria and Jackie, but me thinks they'd make a good couple. =3

Pokemon wise? I like Pachi/Buizel too, most thanks to something I planned to write a while back where Buizel was a girl and Pachi was a boy...so cute!

Kellyn x Rythmi. I think that one is very cute ^^

The girl character x the boy character from the second one and maybe the girl character x Keith and maybe Rythemi x Sven

Naw, Keith is better with Kellyn. They're adorable together. Come on, it's like the Palletshipping of Pokemon Ranger!

It's already been hinted at that Sven likes to woo lots of different people at the same time. I'm kinda surprised that Linda and Rizumi didn't chew eachother out, really...

Does anyone know the names of the two brown haired male and female of the Almia game

Uh...Kellyn and Kate? Or Hajime and Hitomi if you prefer Japanese.

What about
Crawford x Luana
Ollie x kate
Erma x Hastings
Sven x Wendy
Kellyn x Rythmi (I know I already mentioned, but still)
Ice x Lavana
April x new teacher
Murph x Aria
Solana x Lunick

I respect Hasting's intention of remaining single, so I don't really ship him with anybody. Really, older characters are difficult for me to ship in general...

^That's an excellent idea. It frees up Kellyn and Keith from having anybody else. =D

Offtopic: I thought you didn't like Pokemon Ranger, Ino? =O

I don't really. They just seemed cute together.

I like kellyn from the new one and solana from the old one!

/edit/It's called batorangershipping

Last edited:
MelodyxIssac

KincaidxIssac

WendyxStaraptor

WendyxKellyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom