• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, as for sabotaging the boats, I do believe my Aerodactyl will do a fine job. My other two Pokemon.....Ah, they'd probably sink the ship with their sheer weight and size. Not sure they'd be much use other than that." Grace mused, "though I must say, my own matters.. Hm. They've been troubling."

"I believe I can," Randell said with confidence. "Well then. Good luck Kay, Miller, and Grace. I'll see you at the ship. Llednar, I require a quiet place to think. Find it. Domina, find a vending machine and get me a Lemonade."

The twelve year old handed some money to the Kirlia while the Poochyena dashed away to find a nice bench to sit and think. The Kirlia took the money, dropped a curtsey and walked away gracefully. Ravness taught her to walk with such grace that she made no sound and left no tracks. She had also learned to smile prettily and she too, was very good at ballet. Domina would be the perfect assistant to any Trainer, if only she wasn't so nosy. Her ability to sense emotions made it quite hard to lie to the Kirlia and Randell found it annoying at times.

Randell bid farewell to the Rocket Agents and went to the direction Llednar had run off to.

Sneakers clacked against the tiled floor as a man in a blood-splattered labcoat clapped a filthy hand on Mina's shoulder. He was old and smelled and his teeth looked like they hadn't been anywhere near a toothbrush since the Cretaceous era.
"Don't worry! I may have killed the old doctor and stole his clothes, but nobody noticed, so I must be good at my job." The man laughed. "I'm kidding, of course. Kidding. Totally joking." He headed for the OR, then turned and winked at Mina.
"He's actually chained up in my basement." As soon as he was out of site, a man in a leather jacket clapped a hand on Mina's shoulder.

"Hey there girlie. Me and my friends are gonna take care of you and your friend." He was holding what looked like a switchblade in his hand. Two other men in leather jackets filed in.
"Name's Hawk. I'm an expert masseuse!" The one with the Mohawk said.
"Call me Bobby. I can use this mud to do wonders for your complexion!" The bald one said taking out a tub of mineral-rich face mud.
"My name's Jack! This knife is so I can kill the shit out of people!" The pompadour'd biker said. Then he pressed a button on his knife. A comb came out. "Just kidding! I'm actually a great hairdresser! Where's that kid we ran over? We're gonna give him a makeover to make up for it."

Meanwhile, at Jjoi's hotel, a blond man emerged from the room next to Jjoi, completely nude except for an American-flag print towel.
"Holy smokes! Kid, your room just exploded!" Lieutenant Surge said. He bent down and picked up the note. It took him a second to read it. "I think that was meant for me. Kid, we gotta get out of here. It won't take them long to find out that they failed. I'm lieutenant Surge."

Last edited:
"All right then, I'm off to train," announced Miller to the group, "don't want to be the weakest link, eh Ness!" He sent out his Dratini, before going up to it and saying, "all right, let's look for that vending machine." the Agent went off after Randell.

Miller found the little park area the boy was in. It was a clearing, surrounded by benches and vending machines. Trees dotted the field here and there, and Pokemon were scampering around all over the place.

"Tsk, tsk. Using money?" he smirked at the boy, "Watch," then turned to the serpent when nobody was looking, "Ness, your first lesson, use your tail to get me a pack of Skittles."

The water dragon did just that. Miller started snacking on the little sweet orbs and sent out his other pokemon to start training, realising that they are still quite small compared to the rest of Team Rocket's Pokemon, especially Cindy. Maybe he'll get to evolve her if she cooperated, even though that meant no more alliteration in her name.

"Miller, miller... do you not know? Manners maketh man. Stealing is not what a gentleman would do, my friend," Randell shook his head. True, that was quite a splendid display of thievery skills. Randell couldn't have done that, but then again, why would you steal if you have lots of money? Besides, stealing will be a big disgrace for House Iorthon, and he won't let it happen. Though he may be impulsive and bossy at times, family honor he place above all else. "Though, I must admit, the way you did it was impressive. What are you doing here anyway? I'm trying to come up with a speech great enough to sow fear into the passengers' mind so I'd love it if you don't make any noise."

The Kirlia came back with a can of Lemonade. She handed the Lemonade with a smile and then sat down beside her Trainer, her eyes keenly observing Miller and his team. Randell opened the can of Lemonade and took a sip of the fresh, yellow liquid.

"Fresh drinks always help me think. Would you like to have some?" The rich twelve year old asked, raising his can. He half hoped a can of Lemonade could shut him up.

Meanwhile, Llednar was busy jumping around trying to catch a Pidgey. As always, his attemps always end up with him falling to the ground, face first.

"Sounds like we all know what needs to be done. Agent...uh..." Agent K strained to remember the absent agent's name. "...Helen will likely need to be updated some time before this evening." He would dismiss himself as the others went their separate ways, he himself heading back towards the Pokemon Centre.

All throughout, the idea that Ceres was going to be present this evening bothered him; strangely, not for the usual reasons. If she was smart, she would stay away. He wouldn't want anything to happen to her. On the other hand, he reasoned, she was a highly seasoned trainer, an elite among her own organisation. She was probably perfectly capable to looking after herself. He shook himself, forcing the thought of her out of his mind.

When he arrived at the Pokemon Centre, he found several burly-looking men standing over a girl, who he recognised as one of the new trainers. Her back was turned to him and he couldn't tell for sure if she was in any danger, but it didn't appear as though any of these men had innocent intentions. It really was none of his business; he had a boat to sink. But that nagging thing he called a conscience peeped up and he sensed that he couldn't ignore this. He approached the men; hopefully, they would recognise his Rocket uniform and realise how outclassed they were. For their sakes, at least.

"Excuse me." he said in a flat tone, addressing the men. "Would you be so kind as to leave right now?"

Kjaerr and Stalwart were sitting on the pier, legs hanging over the edge, as they watched the approach of the giant ocean liner. Nearby, several middle-aged men relaxed in pop-up chairs as they watched their rods – three or four for each man – and sipped Lemonades, Soda Pops, or fresh Moomoo Milks. The fisherman closest to Kjaerr smiled at the boy with a tan, weathered face that hinted at many years on piers like this one. The fisherman must have sensed a tug so miniscule that Kjaerr never would have blinked at it, for, suddenly, he sprung into action, tugging and reeling a Pokémon in on his Super Rod. He reached for a Pokéball at his belt the exact moment a red and white creature shot out of the water. The Pokémon stood a little under a foot and a half tall with large, menacing claws snapping at the fishing line leading to the hook stuck in its mouth. Out came the wild Pokémon's combatant, a Corphish that looked as old as its fisherman master.

The two crustaceans clashed, Bubble Beams and Vice Grips scoring hit after direct hit. The wild Krabby alternated between attacking and using Harden, strengthening the fortitude of its carapace more and more as the fight raged on. Kjaerr watched on, fascinated, as the largish Krabby (for the average height of its species is just over a foot) withstood a barrage of attacks and dished out serious damage to the fisherman's Corphish. Seeing the look of panic on the fisherman's face, Kjaerr decided to jump in and rescue the severely injured Pokémon. “Jump in fast with a Quick Attack, Stalwart!” The Taillow swooped into the battle and the elderly fisherman withdrew his Pokémon. By this time, the wild Krabby had stacked five or six Hardens, and its defense was resolute. Stalwart would not be deterred; however, and it attacked from every direction to find any vulnerability in the crustacean armor. A claw shot out with a Vice Grip, and then the other claw, followed by a Bubble Beam. Stalwart flew straight upwards and dodged past all three. “Focus Energy!” As Stalwart was storing up its energy, Kjaerr had an idea. “Move in hard with a Quick Attack and hit a Peck right in the mouth!” Two claws clasped futilely in the air, and Stalwart's beak rammed home... right into the fishing hook. The Krabby reeled in pain as Kjaerr unleashed an empty Pokéball in a line drive.

Roll to the right... Roll to the left... Back to the right... ting! The old fisherman patted Kjaerr on the shoulder as the boy picked up his new Pokémon, his first ever catch. “You were scuttling around so much in those fights, I think I call you 'Scuttle.' Welcome to the team Scuttle!” Kjaerr smiled down at his new Pokémon as Stalwart fluttered through the salty air, chirping in delight.

Telegram for Miss Alessia Havelock.

You are needed at Sinnoh to replace Bertha and missions.

Good luck.

Alessia knew that her time at Kanto being Donna Abbott ended. She left Kanto and made hur way to Sinnoh.She is currently one of the stronger Elite 4 member in Sinnoh.

(OoC: I'm done. Thanks guys and @Ladies and Gentlemen.)

"Thanks dude, but remember, this is Team Rocket. A criminal organisation has the word 'criminal' in it for a reason," joked the Executive, gazing at the can, "You can keep the lemonade, I'm not that thirsty. At least not now" He he still had he memory from jumping in the sea still in his mind, and honestly didn't care for drinks at this time.

His gaze switched over to his team, where his Cyndaquil seemed to be explaining stuff, most likely the concept of Team Rocket to the new member. "I'll go to the other side of this park if you need me; I came here to train in the first place. You can practice your speech in peace. Though in all honesty, I think a short announcement about handing over Pokemon in order to still live sounds more concise to me. Whatever floats your boat, or in this case, sinks it with people fearing us. So if you want to change the minds of hundreds of people, I won't mind." He pondered over this for a second, realising that Randell's speech might actually work even better than his original plan, "...er, you know? Just keep doing what you are doing, I think I see the point now. Either way, I'll be over in that direction if you need me."

With that, he headed over to the other side of the clearing to train, mentioning for his Mons to follow him. The Psyduck seemed a bit out of shape, the Dratini needed to get it's training started, and the Cyndaquil was still pretty small, dwarfed by the other teammates. He could sense that she too felt like she was tiny compared to the rest. Miller and Cindy locked eyes, and in that moment of recognition, he saw that she wanted to evolve now. With that, the Rocket took out a notepad, filled with various sketches and notes about his Cyndaquil, it was time to get to know his team.

"All right Ness, show me the best move you can do!" he ordered, holding a pencil over the notepad, ready to take as much notes as possible about everything, so that he had something to work with later.

Pokemon:
Maya - Mawile
Ryu - Pancham
Spearow
Gamera - Squirtle

Out of nowhere, Mina was turned around by a biker looking guy wearing a doctor's coat, claiming to have the doctor chained up in his basement, also with bad breath. Right when he was out of sight, another hand was clamped on her shoulder. It was three men who looked like bikers, claiming that they wanted to give Leo a free makeover, as an apology for running him over. Mina breathed a sigh of relief at discovering she was innocent. But on the other hand, something seemed off about this. Something was telling her to not trust them, it might have been all the jokes about killing or something. Mina started slowly backing away, reaching for a pokeball, thinking of an excuse to give.

Suddenly she heard a new voice asking the biker masseuses if they would be kind enough to leave. Mina looked, it was a man in a Team Rocket uniform, if she remembered correctly, one of the people from the attack at Professor Oak's Lab. She felt a mixture of relief and shock at Team Rocket being there. Either way, using the distraction, she tried to make a run for the back where Leo was. She was sure that the Team Rocket member could hold his own, but she was not too sure about what that first biker looking guy was doing back there, and was worried that Leo could be in danger.

Randell had just the perfect speech in mind. Of course, he was not only trying to display Team Rocket's might, but he will also persuade people into giving Team Rocket their Pokémon. It might be a little hard at first since Randell is only twelve year old and he's very short, but his speech are convincing and dramatic enough... things might be different. The rich kid took another sip of his lemonade and watched Llednar and Domina chasing each other in a game of tag across the open field.

((Sorry I've been slacking as GM. I was a bit of a wreck yesterday. Does anyone want to be co-GM? Duties include mostly having crazy shit happen if things seem to be going to slow. I mean, you guys can do that already, but a GM has it as a duty.))

The toughs looked up at Agent Kay. One look at his uniform, and their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Boss!" Hawk said. He and the rest of his gang knelt, prostrating themselves before Agent Kay.
"We've always wanted to join the Rockets! Will you accept these humble bros into your prestigious organization?" Bobby asked. With that, Jack presented Kay with his comb.
"You have my sword!" Jack said. Hawk pointed to his hair.
"And my mo'!" Hawk said.
"And my Axe!" Bobby finished, taking out a can of body-spray.

"Congratulations! The operation was a complete success! Leo's now the proud mother of this beautiful baby boy!" He then handed Mina a pineapple wrapped in a towel.
"How does it feel to be a new dad?" He asked, while Leo emerged from the OR. He looked good-as-new, aside from the Hello Meowth band-aid on his forehead.
"Mina, what's going on?" He asked. He furrowed his brow, as he heard a low buzzing. "Is that a horn? Like from a ship?" Leo asked.

"All aboard! Embark in five minutes!" The captain said, as the horn went off on the SS Anne. The gala was starting. Brock, wearing a white tuxedo, waved to Miller, running over.
"Miller! Congrats on winning the contest!" Brock said, moving to shake his hand as guests filed into the ship and towards the ballroom. The room took up a good portion of the cruise ship. It had high ceilings, and a jazz band was playing. Celebrities like Lieutenant Surge and Cynthia were in attendance.

Agent K lifted an eyebrow and smirked. These three were smarter than he gave them credit for. At least a little. He accepted their gifts, though he was uncertain what he was going to do with them.

"It's not up to me," he said in regards to their request. "I'll tell you this; in Celadon City, go to the Game Corner. Ask to speak with the boss. They'll help you get signed up. Now go. I have an evening to prepare for."

Having dismissed the men, he would look around for the girl. There was no sight of her. Must have slipped away while he wasn't looking. Good. He wouldn't have to explain himself.

He would change into his formal wear, which wasn't all together unlike his Rocket Executive uniform. It had the addition of a white vest over a black t-shirt and the red letter R on his breast pocket was more stylised.

Agent K would leave the Pokemon Centre then, making certain that he had his boarding pass and invitation with him, and make his way to the S.S. Anne.

Trainer - Mina

Pokemon:
Maya - Mawile
Ryu - Pancham
Spearow
Gamera - Squirtle

"Wait. W-What?" Mina was a tad bit confused. One moment Leo was run over by a motorcycle, and now he gave birth to a pineapple. She needed to learn not to question these things anymore. He asked what was going on. "Y-Your guess is as good as mine. Wait... horns?" She checked the time and nearly did a double take. She felt her stomach drop as she realized she had about five minutes to get to the S.S. Anne! She still had the three tickets in the envelope she was preparing, so she tossed it to him while running, hoping that he knew where the other members of their group was "H-Here's some tickets for the S.S. Anne, please ignore the letter!" She was halfway down the hallway when she realized that she was still holding his pineapple child. She ran back handing it to him, "S-Sorry about that." Before running off again.

The Pokemon Center was not too far away, so she did not bother getting her motorcycle, she looked at her watch, she still had a couple minutes to spare, she would even be early if she had no distractions. As if on cue, her lost Spearow appeared, still chasing the Meowth that stole her medal. The Meowth seemed like it was just having fun at this point. Mina reached for the bird's pokeball, but to her surprise, he stopped the moment he saw her, and just glared at her, he did not know the move, but it was about as effective. The Meowth seemed confused by this too as it stopped running. Without missing a beat, Spearow launched an attack at the Meowth, causing it to finally drop the medal. Spearow glared at her once more, she could see more than anger on his face, she could slightly see what could only be described as a look of betrayal. Suddenly he started to fly off. It took her a moment to realize that not only does he think she tried to abandon him, but he was leaving her team as a result. "W-Wait!" she called out. The Spearow turned, expression not changing. "I-I-I" Mina was at a complete loss of words, she wanted to plead her case, but she really had nothing to go by, she never even gave him a name, he was also looking dead set on his decision. With a moment's hesitation, she quietly pulled out his pokeball, quietly saying, "I'm sorry," before shooting out a blue beam from the ball, releasing him. The Spearow gave one last look, before flying off.

Mina felt terrible, but did a good job hiding it, as she was about to start running to the boat, she felt a tugging on her pant leg. It was the Meowth, offering the medal back, complete with a sorry look on its face. Taking the medal back, she remembered reading that Meowth were drawn by instinct to shiny objects, and it did seem to be sorry about how far this went. She was not sure weather or not she could really fully blame the cat for instinct, and it did seem to be pretty agile while avoiding Spearow, so she took out a new pokeball, and held it out. She tried to joke about it what she was about to do, "So, um, seeing as we have a new position on our team open, um, wanna come with us? I-I'll let you hold on to that medal too." The Meowth stared for a moment, before shrugging, and tapped the ball, transporting itself inside, soon it became the newest member of Mina's team. "Um..." She struggled to come up with a name, "I'll, um, I'll call you Jinx. Hopefully that sounds good." With that settled, she put the ball in her bag, ran to the ship, and entered. Looking at her casual outfit, she made note to look for a clothing store on board to be able to dress for the occasion.

Last edited:
Miller had finished taking notes and training and was now about to step on the S.S. Anne. His Cyndaquil was a moment's notice away from evolving, and he learned his Dratini was actually female, so he ended up renaming it Nessie. He made sure his clothes were neat, and that his classy jacket was unwrinkled. In the distance he could see Brock coming over to congratulate him for winning the contest.

Well, Brock is being Brock, he thought.

"Why thank you," replied the exec, before shaking the Gym Leader's hand. All of a sudden Miller realised that he never won the contest, but simply got third place. He just as quickly dismissed the thought, as Brock was still being Brock.

Randell was already inside the ship. He was casually taking a stroll around the ship to admire its beauty when he saw a girl in plain clothes. She looked very out of place and... somehow familiar. The rich kid was sure he had met this girl before, but couldn't remember where. Randell looked down, made sure his tailcoat is free of stains, and approached the girl(Mina)

"Uh, hey excuse me!" Randell walked up to the girl, giving her a warm smile, though he was standing a little bit too close to get a better look at her face. "I can't help but notice that you look familiar. Have we met before?"

((Since Minun1 seems to be gone, for now the post where Surge was in a hotel is non-canon. If he comes back, I'll figure something out.))

Lieutenant Surge straightened his jacket. He had been tasked with guarding Captain Angelica while she transported the Mega Stones. After the ceremony, Professor Oak was going to give a presentation on them in the meeting room to the rest of the Pokemon League, who were footing the bill for the whole trip. The room was a security nightmare, as it was both very open and very crowded. The chandeliers, while providing sme very romantic lighting, were just waiting for an assassin to drop them on someone. Normally that would not be an issue. But he'd heard of Team Rocket's attacks on the gym leaders. Most of the public was ignorant. But Surge had seen war. He knew a conspiracy when he saw one.

"Honey, is something wrong?" Angelica asked, the woman holding the Lieutenant's muscular arm. This mission was personal: Captain Angelica was also his wife. He looked down at her. Maybe he was being paranoid. The stones were stowed in the ship's vault. And his wife did deserve a nice evening. There was no way Team Rocket would be that brazen.

"No. I was just distracted by the most beautiful woman on earth." Surge said, gently squeezing his wife's hand. Angelica was very beautiful: She had dirty blond hair, and radiant blue eyes. But what had really attracted Surge to her was her strong spirit. They had met in the military, and she still had the toned build that had made her a captain in the Navy. She was string enough that they could afford to have a romantic evening, Surge decided.

-----

"Mina! It's good to see you!" Oak said, approaching her. The professor wore a tuxedo complete with a red rose and a bow tie. Next to him was Leo, who had managed to acquire some formal wear. He had on a red silk shirt, with a black vest, tie, and slacks.

"Hi, Mina. I saw Oak on the way here, and we went clothes shopping." Leo said. Then he noticed Randell. "Who's your friend?" He asked.

"How's your Pokemon team? May I have a look?" Oak asked her.

-----
Just outside the ship, the noise of the crowd and the tuning of the bands instruments was broken by the sound of waves lapping against the dock, the lights from the setting sun reflected in the sea below.

"Say, Miller..." Brock began. His face was covered with a rosy blush. "I don't have a date..:Would you mind being my wingman? A guy with a classy jacket like that...You must be popular with the ladies! Give me some advice! Help a brother out! I'm desperate here! The only date I can get is with Rosie Palms!"

Last edited:
Trainer - Mina

Pokemon:
Maya - Mawile
Ryu - Pancham
Gamera - Squirtle
Jinx - Meowth
Mina was pretty sure she was in luck, she managed to see a map of the ship, and there was at least one clothing shop for the tourists who came aboard. But she ended up being stopped by a guy wearing an admittedly nice tailcoat. She almost jumped out of shock at being called out, but she was able to resist that, wanting to make a good impression for the gala, hopefully leading to her having fun. He looked kind of familiar, but no matter how much she thought about it, she couldn't exactly remember where. She blamed it on how hectic the last few days were. "Still," she thought to herself, "It would be rude to just say I don't remember." It was decided, she would have to find a way to pull this off. Smiling back, while taking a step back, Mina, putting most of her attention on not nervously stuttering, said, "Oh right! We, um, met at the... thing while that, um, thing was going on. R-Right?" If she were alone, she would go as far as high fiving herself now, "Nailed it!"

The Professor and Leo walked up before she could continue to make a fool out of herself, both dressed in formal clothing. This only strengthened her resolve to get a better outfit. She kept reminding herself to act cool. With a smile, Mina said, "Hi Leo, um, l-looking good, h-hello Professor, um, nice bow tie, bow ties are cool. Um..." Mina was not used to talking this much, "It's good to see you both made it! This is... um..." She was mentally kicking herself, she could not remember a name, to be fair, she was never great with names, but she still had to come up with something quick. Taking a guess, and hoping luck was on her side, she said, "T-This is... um... R-Randell?" She wanted to cringe, even if she was right, that was not convincing at all. She was probably looking rude at this point. Hoping to make the situation less awkward, she moved on to Professor Oak's request, taking a moment to make sure it was actually him, remembering what happened back at the lab. Sure that she was talking to the real deal, she took out four pokeballs. "Oh, um, they're doing well, n-no problem," with a flash, she released her Mawile, Pancham, Squirtle, and Meowth from their pokeballs. Ryu and Gamera were looking around the ship, Jinx was still playing with her medal, and Maya seemed to be gazing into the stone that Mina had no idea was a mega stone. She paused for a second, as much as she was hiding it, she did miss her Spearow, but she was able to quickly hide it. Mina wondered if she should introduce them to the Professor by their nicknames or not, but in the interest of avoiding any more possible embarrassment, she stayed quiet. But she quickly noted that he might want to take some time to properly observe them, or at least she thought so, that could make this a good moment to quickly get some formal clothes. She started backing away, saying, "I-I'll, be right back. I-I just need to, um, get something quickly." With that, she turned and started running to the clothing shop, which was luckily not too far away.

Professor Oak unbuttoned his jacket and spread it, revealing several instruments for Pokemon examination strapped to the inside.

"He sure is dedicated." Leo said to Randell as he watched Oak snap on a pair of rubber gloves, kneel down, and begin to examine Jinx with a magnifying glass.

"Mina won a contest?" He asked, examining the Meowth's forehead coin.

"She kicked ass!" Leo blurted out, before realizing he was in the company of Oak. "Er - sorry, Professor, I mean she did really well! She was really amazing." He said. He shifted a bit as he stood.

"I'm a bit jealous. She has a lot more Polemon than I do, and I couldn't even beat Brock." Leo said. Oak finished examining Maya, then turned to Leo.

"Who's the professor here? Let me see." Leo nodded and released a Magikarp and a Zubat.

"You know Mr. Fish. That one's Dracula." Leo said.

"You still have that Magikarp? I didn't even mean to give you it." Oak said, looking at Mr. Fish. The professor chuckled as he examined the Magikarp. "Leo, most trainers would give up if their first Pokemon was a Magikarp." Oak stood, then clapped Leo on the shoulder. Leo started, but then relaxed as the Pokemon professor looked him in the eyes.

"Being a good trainer isn't about being able to beat Brock or win contests. The best trainers are the ones that care about their Pokemon, and don't give up on them." He smiled at Leo. "You're a fine trainer. Stick with Mr. Fish a little longer, and I think you'll agree. But...Uh..." Oak glanced at Mr. Fish, pursing his lips.

"Mr. Fish is a girl Magikarp." Oak said. Leo's eyes widened as he looked down at Mr. Fish while the Magikarp flopped around in a useless manner.

"Oh, I totally knew that!" Leo lied, rubbing the back of his neck. "It was just a joke!"

"Randell, do you want me to examine your Pokemon while I'm at it?" Oak asked.

Beryl had been tied up in court for wayyyy to long...but her lawyer had got her cleared by proving that she couldn't have seen where the flying contest hall was going from some security footage and therefore was not responsible for Misty and the rest of the Cerulean Gym's deaths...however, the family tried then to attack Heartbreaker for carelessness, but it was proven that Heartbreaker's position in the air when using Air Cutter made it impossible to see through the contest hall while using Air Cutter, so the Butterfree was also acquitted. Beryl ended up with Misty's folks having to pay her court and legal fees AND a lot of cash, so she decided to purchase tickets to the S.S. Anne so she, Hiro @Ravio;) and Silver @White Raven;) could party hard in celebration...she had even BATHED in preparation! She was on the deck with Cherub, waiting for her friends to catch up...

"I wonder where they are?"
"Audino!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom