• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthWolf said:
You unvoted a bit after this cause you wanted to move on to other topics. What is your standing on cheff now? You were basically leading the wagon on him based on him being anti-town. It's a strange push imo.
I don't really know what to make of him right now and we're not exactly getting any straight answers. I don't believe he's being entirely truthful to us, there's no reason for him to be. He's an independent first and foremost, someone who is out for his own win rather than the benefit of a group. While I'd like to help him win in addition to us, it's difficult to help him achieve that when he's got a win-con that is hard to understand on my part. It seems anti-town and I'm still failing to see the Professor Oak aspect. I don't like it, and I don't trust him, but at the same time...it's kind of pointless to continue talking about it and not progress the game further. If he's not an SK, then keeping him for a bit longer won't be an IMMEDIATE threat, at least? Not sure how it's strange btw.

I liked his post where he mentioned the weird yes/no question from Spoopster on mido. It showed support of his claim while could have easily doubted the claim.
That's enough to completely change a view? Lie detector can be either alignment, can't it?

Offical Day 2 halfway vote recap

Max1996 (3): DarthWolf, AussieEevee
Derpghost (3): Toluca, Max, Calvin
Cheff (1): Jdthebud

There's 24 hours (minus 17min) left in the phase. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Er, well that's interesting that there's an additional vote on Max. Either he's Hated or one of DW or AE is a double voter. However AE has already claimed Lightning Rod and Darth doesn't seem to know why it happened.

Anyway, I'm still leery of Cheff's independent status and weird win condition, so my vote stays for now.

@SoaringDylan can we get an updated vote count?

Er, well that's interesting that there's an additional vote on Max. Either he's Hated or one of DW or AE is a double voter. However AE has already claimed Lightning Rod and Darth doesn't seem to know why it happened.

Anyway, I'm still leery of Cheff's independent status and weird win condition, so my vote stays for now.

@SoaringDylan can we get an updated vote count?
Same as above, -1 from darth's unvote. :)

It doesn't matter whether AE is a double voter or if Max is Hated, if AE unvotes the count will be back down to 0

Vote: Max1996
Just to confirm

I'd like to also see more of Skittles, but I've already mentioned her in thread.

RainbowSkittles is a boy.

tenor.gif
Carry on.

Oh yeah that's true, although I've seen roles that acquire the Hated condition as the game progresses. But you're right that normally Max would tell us if he was aware of it.

So why are people now on a derp wagon, while they didn't in D1? I really don't think scum derp would support spoopsters claim

I feel like Toluca is trying to lead easy mislynches on cheff and derp.
Vote: Toluca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom