• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthWolf said:
I feel like Toluca is trying to lead easy mislynches on cheff and derp.
Very weird wording here. How am I leading an easy 'mislynch' on Cheff when he's an anti-town indep? That wouldn't be a mislynch. It'd just be a lynch. He's anti-town, it's in our best interest. And Derp is someone you were very against on D1. I'm not sure what changed there, but at any rate, no one has to hop onto my vote. Obviously no one was going with me on my lynch against Cheff, and the discussion was going around and around in circles, so the next best thing was going after Derp who has yet to address anything of relevance.

I did notice him trying somewhat hard on those.
Please elaborate?

Wait! Are you'll serious? Toluca looks the most towny to me. He's the one trying to generate discussion and bring some activity in the game. He's making valid points and moving the game forward in a logical manner.

I don't know what to say about Darth but I find Max has been particularly sheepy in the entire game. He hasn't provided any thoughts on other players, except perhaps Cheff. He has blindly followed any person who has made a slightest case on someone. While Max is known to be a slight jumpy player, it seems like he's being overly sheepy here.

Vote: Max1996

Wait! Are you'll serious? Toluca looks the most towny to me. He's the one trying to generate discussion and bring some activity in the game. He's making valid points and moving the game forward in a logical manner.
As far as I've seen he is trying to push a lynch on someone with a good reason to help town.
Yes he is trying to move the game forward but mafia also does that to blend in. Yes, he is making good points against an anti-town indep, but I am not anti-town, I want to help town win.

We have yet to see solid proof of Cheff actually being anti-town. Correct me if I'm wrong.
We have yet to see solid proof that Cheff is actually pro-town, either. He's not going to outright admit his win-con is anti-town, but from what he's said—Red and Blue exist in this game, and if they exist, they can't be independents. This means they must be mafia. The gym leaders, the majority, thereby must be town. He needs the gym leaders eliminated.

Also, Pika_pika42 is completely valid in his statements on Max. Max has been sheeping his way through the game thus far. Here are examples, starting from right now.
Max1996 said:
I did notice him trying somewhat hard on those.
Unvote: Derpghost
Vote: Toluca
With him not even giving a well-thought out reason.
Max1996 said:
I'll go with it.
Vote: Derpghost.
Max1996 said:
I couldn't agree more with the above.
Vote: CheffOfGames.
Max1996 said:
Hmm...I'll believe you.
Unvote: CheffOfGames.

As far as I've seen he is trying to push a lynch on someone with a good reason to help town.
Yes he is trying to move the game forward but mafia also does that to blend in. Yes, he is making good points against an anti-town indep, but I am not anti-town, I want to help town win.

We have yet to see solid proof that Cheff is actually pro-town, either. He's not going to outright admit his win-con is anti-town, but from what he's said—Red and Blue exist in this game, and if they exist, they can't be independents. This means they must be mafia. The gym leaders, the majority, thereby must be town. He needs the gym leaders eliminated.

Red and Blue are not necessarily Mafia. There is a good chance of them being Town or even Indep. In fact, the probability of them being Mafia is actually quite less as this would make Cheff's wincons simultaneous to each other as has been already pointed out. If Red and Blue are Mafia, their survival and killing off the Gym Leaders would somewhat mean the same thing.

Also, Cheff you are not proven either as anti-town or pro-town. All we have is your word. Not sure you can expect us to trust you based only on that fact. You could still be a threat to the Town or you may be a helpful ally but nothing is sure yet so the Town is not incorrect in being wary of you.

Red and Blue exist in this game, and if they exist, they can't be independents. This means they must be mafia. The gym leaders, the majority, thereby must be town. He needs the gym leaders eliminated.
Have you even read this:
Let us assume both Red and Blue are mafia and gym leaders are town, them defeating all gym leaders is the same as them staying alive so this would make no sense.
Another possibility then, one of them is town and the other is mafia, it is not possible for them both to survive because town needs to kill mafia and mafia needs to kill town, so this would again make no sense.
Therefore the only possibility, aside of both being Indep, is for them to be town, and since I need to have them live, what makes my role anti-town?

Also, Cheff you are not proven either as anti-town or pro-town.
That is because technically, I am neither. I can win with both and have chosen to win with Town
You could still be a threat to the Town or you may be a helpful ally but nothing is sure yet so the Town is not incorrect in being wary of you.
You are right, and I am not saying you should 100% trust me but at least trust me 50%. I have no reason to help mafia over town, but helping town is easier since I can have easy contact with Red and Blue, in fact, I have already located both of them and have a chat.
If you still want me lynched during the next day phase I am willing to go along with that plan and vote myself since I am able to win without surviving, though it would make it a lot easier.

Yeah, that above bit from Toluca made me feel a lot more comfortable with a lynch on him. It's like he's trying to make it seem like there's literally no other possibility than "Cheff is anti-town and Red and Blue are Mafia".

I don't know what to say about Darth but I find Max has been particularly sheepy in the entire game. He hasn't provided any thoughts on other players, except perhaps Cheff. He has blindly followed any person who has made a slightest case on someone. While Max is known to be a slight jumpy player, it seems like he's being overly sheepy here.

Vote: Max1996
I agree. Don't see Toluca as scum. And Max is overwhelming me with "baaa"s right now!

I know this will tie the vote but I think Max is a better option right now since he at least has more recent posts to analyze. Has Derpghost even provided any defense today? I really don't want a no lynch though so I may end up changing my vote.

[Unvote] CheffOfGames
[Vote] Max1996

You are right, and I am not saying you should 100% trust me but at least trust me 50%. I have no reason to help mafia over town, but helping town is easier since I can have easy contact with Red and Blue, in fact, I have already located both of them and have a chat.
That's good and you will get some trust but you will have to earn it not by mere words but also your actions. You're not the Lynch wagon for today. The town could help indeps if the indep returns the favour.

Ill get to toluca's points later, but the hated modifier confirms to me that max is townt hencehmy unvote
I don't think Max's Hated modifier was confirmed. Could be a Secret Voter or Double Voter too.

@SoaringDylan could we get the vote count?

@SoaringDylan could we get the vote count?
Estimated votals:
Max1996 (4): Spoopster, Pika, jd
Derpghost (3): Toluca, Calvin, Max
Toluca (1): Darth
That's good and you will get some trust but you will have to earn it not by mere words but also your actions. You're not the Lynch wagon for today. The town could help indeps if the indep returns the favour.
Are you saying that I will get your trust by getting things done? Getting on the Lynch wagon without significant proof that max is mafia?

Are you saying that I will get your trust by getting things done? Getting on the Lynch wagon without significant proof that max is mafia?
I never asked you to vote Max. I was referring to the fact that now that you are in contact with Red and/or Blue, you could deliver on this promise.
I have the ability to give Red and Blue 1x powers to help Town which could really help Town survive and have an advantage over Mafia.
But for this to happen I need to make sure that they are both Town so please, contact me.

Question: Why are you assuming hated and not double voter? We never got an updated vote count after I unvoted.
I believe hated has a bigger chance with dylan, he likes people being hated
I never asked you to vote Max. I was referring to the fact that now that you are in contact with Red and/or Blue, you could deliver on this promise.
Which I will, but have not been able to since there has not yet been a night phase since I came in contact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom