• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People light candles to honor the dead. It's pure coincidence.
Wigglet just happen to have a digglet face. Its pure coincidence.

Now that I stopped to think about greavard , it is a dead dog buried on its grave with a candle to honour it. But when someone comes , it jumps out of the grave and goes to play with the person ... and drains the life force. I have three dead dogs , I buried them in my garden , and I often wish they could live again . I think many people wish their dogs could live again. Greavard is likelly a corruption of that wish. The dog revived! Its as friendly and playfull as ever! However, it drains your life force. But I wouldnt mind to lose some of my lifeforce to play with my deceased dogs again!

I went back and rewatched trailer one and... honestly with hindsight the giant crater in the middle is kind of obvious (And also not as tall as I thought).
I do remember us thinking that mountain was so much closer than it really is though.
FgGKGByXEAYb5Ze.jpeg

I went back and rewatched trailer one and... honestly with hindsight the giant crater in the middle is kind of obvious (And also not as tall as I thought).
I do remember us thinking that mountain was so much closer than it really is though.
Question is, will we be able to out right climb up and into the crater (once we get access to climbing mode, since we apparently won't get it right away)? Or will here be an invisible barrier that will prevent us from just being able to go in whenever?

Question is, will we be able to out right climb up and into the crater (once we get access to climbing mode, since we apparently won't get it right away)? Or will here be an invisible barrier that will prevent us from just being able to go in whenever?
I assume there will be some sort of barrier like the ones that stop you from leaving the map in PLA, you climb too close to the entrance and a text box shows up telling you it's too dangerous to go further.
This did give me the idea of just... latching on to the side of the crater and climbing sideways all the way around to the other side.

Edit: Actually looking at the image again, you might be able to walk along the edge just cant jump in without getting warned.

Made another realization, either it's not loading in for some reason or originally mesagoza wasn't going to be it's own area, it looks a lot more like it's part of the main map and also theres no gates in the archways they are just open.

Y'know I am actually considering maybe not using the rides more than I have to. Not only because there's a bunch of small details you can miss when moving fast. But also just because I don't like the ride song very much. Feels way too high impact to be playing constantly.

They could stick with the concept of leaving area = music changes (which I hope, because otherwise the rest of the soundtrack could become kinda irrelevant).
But yeah, missing out on details is a relatable reason, especially in a world that big.

Youtube has started running pre-roll ads now. Diffrent from the TV spots as they contain no live action bits.

The only thing of note here is that it was apparently uploaded 2 weeks ago and probably scheduled to run before videos on the 31st/1st.

Since they're bringing back unique Gym Leader themes, I really hope the gym leaders in this game have as much personality as Unova's!

I feel like the graphics are a little bit better in spots.

I just want to know, why are all the team star related textures super blurry and pixely compared to other stuff.

I feel like the graphics are a little bit better in spots.

I just want to know, why are all the team star related textures super blurry and pixely compared to other stuff.
My only guess is someone saved the texture sheet either really small, as a .jpeg, or they're just using footage from many diffrent builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom