• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering they've only used them for main series games (X/Y and Sun/Moon to be exact), I don't see spin-offs being talked about in this.

If it is a main series game and isn't a new generation, then it's certainly a much bigger deal than a third version/port or remake.

I am thinking that maybe it'll be Pokken for the Switch.

I really doubt Nintendo is planning a Pokémon Direct solely for an older game ported to Nintendo Switch. It's likely a new game is going to be announced. It'll either be a core series title, or a big spin off title. Either way, I'm sure we can confidently say this direct is going to announce a brand new game.

Have GF ever announced spin off games? Just asking.

when you get the news literally a second after ordering an ice cream cake you're super hyped. I wish I could order them to write 'Pokémon: Epic Trials' instead of birthday messages

Have GF ever announced spin off games? Just asking.

when you get the news literally a second after ordering an ice cream cake you're super hyped. I wish I could order them to write 'Pokémon: Epic Trials' instead of birthday messages

This is a Pokémon Direct, therefore, Nintendo is likely doing the announcement, and they DO announce spin off titles.

This is a Pokémon Direct, therefore, Nintendo is likely doing the announcement, and they DO announce spin off titles.

I think E3 would be more fitting for Spin Offs. It'd be a huge disappointment if they do a special direct (which was used to announce XY and SM exclusively) for a ported spin off.

I believe we're seeing the last day of this thread, folks, Switch game or not.

I think E3 would be more fitting for Spin Offs. It'd be a huge disappointment if they do a special direct (which was used to announce XY and SM exclusively) for a ported spin off.

I believe we're seeing the last day of this thread, folks, Switch game or not.

Well, it could technically be a spin off game for Switch that plenty of people would love. Something along the lines of Pokémon Colosseum/ Pokemon XD.

Whether it is a core series title or spin off title, this direct is going to be big. And since Pokémon directs usually announce core series titles, I am inclined to agree that this direct will likely announce a new core series game.

It's time again :))
https://i.********/vp/1496672648648.jpg

Sorry for sounding like a retard,but, could someone elaborate? This is the first time I'm seeing this art. If I think shows Gladion in Aether Foundation dress, but without the gold dominance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see that one coming, at least tomorrow, we find out what we're getting. Tbh, I don't care what game we're getting (Stars, Sinnoh Remake, or Kanto/Johto Sequels), at least we finally getting something before the E3 :)

It's time again :))

The image should be in spoilers, yo.

Though expanding on that, the following stuff was posted yesterday on 4chan, or at least, that's where I saw it first

2AwcGdQ.jpg

In-game image was posted yesterday and the concept art was posted today. Some details

i'm a translator working on the upcoming pokémon game which you know as codename "pokémon stars".
I'll be leaving here few infos because u'll soon get an official announcement.

the new game will be available both for 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Only one title, not a couple of games.
the two versions can, of course, communicate.
Game will be again set in Alola, no visiting Kanto. Most of the characters will be grown up, such as Gladion that now fully runs Aether Paradise on his own.
Gyms are now built up. No more Alolan trials.
there will be no new pokémon or megas. Necrozma is getting a new form though. there will be new exclusive Z-moves. Won't say
anything more on them.
while the game is a sequel, plot is heavily focused on past events, such as black & white 2: you'll know more about how Mohn lost his memories, and how Necrozma fell into our world. (hint: "stars"!)
the game is heavily filled with cutscenes, even more than Sun & Moon.

what you see here is a grown up Gladion in his new suit. Feel free not to believe, i don't want any troubles on leaking things. Do not ask anything, I won't be saying more than what's already in the post.

boy is called kaosu, girl is called hoshi

So, a sequel? I'm guessing a combo of 3rd version and sequel. IF and if it is an Alola game, I sincerely hope we get Type:Null at an earlier point. And Twilight Lycanroc pls to accompany my Midday Doggo

The image should be in spoilers, yo.

Though expanding on that, the following stuff was posted yesterday on 4chan, or at least, that's where I saw it first

View attachment 102843

In-game image was posted yesterday and the concept art was posted today. Some details

i'm a translator working on the upcoming pokémon game which you know as codename "pokémon stars".
I'll be leaving here few infos because u'll soon get an official announcement.

the new game will be available both for 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Only one title, not a couple of games.
the two versions can, of course, communicate.
Game will be again set in Alola, no visiting Kanto. Most of the characters will be grown up, such as Gladion that now fully runs Aether Paradise on his own.
Gyms are now built up. No more Alolan trials.
there will be no new pokémon or megas. Necrozma is getting a new form though. there will be new exclusive Z-moves. Won't say
anything more on them.
while the game is a sequel, plot is heavily focused on past events, such as black & white 2: you'll know more about how Mohn lost his memories, and how Necrozma fell into our world. (hint: "stars"!)
the game is heavily filled with cutscenes, even more than Sun & Moon.

what you see here is a grown up Gladion in his new suit. Feel free not to believe, i don't want any troubles on leaking things. Do not ask anything, I won't be saying more than what's already in the post.

boy is called kaosu, girl is called hoshi
When it comes to 4chan, they always put up ridiculous leaks that are not real, I'm not saying it's ridiculous or anything, but it's 4chan

Back
Top Bottom