• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spy is definitely convenient for scum, who can select which messages they share (or just make them up). That would be good to look into.

You might've said it, but I just can't remember. I just had a hectic week at school.

That being said, you're results do sound pretty convenient. Unless scum rolecopped you N1, you've been unfortunately unlucky. That's probably one of the more convenient claims we've heard, along with Kyriaki's.

We also know that there's a poisner, which killed HD and must've tried to kill me earlier. Is this part of your independent power @Kyriaki?
No. I don't have any poisoning powers.

Everyone seems to have convenient roles.

Wolfowl: tracker; no results because she was supposedly redirected/checked on commuter
Elementar: bp; no way to know
Eresh: restless spirit claim; proved upon death; but softclaims something else
Max: idk?? Vanilla???
Swordmaster: Gladiator; proved.
Moon: Spy; claims previous user left it unused
Me: lyncher with dead target; now survivor

Everyone except Swordmaster is unclear lol.

The thing the Mafia has to consider is if they feel lucky.

Maybe I'm actually not Restless Spirit and I'm taunting them because I know they'll not believe it.

Or maybe I am and I'm taunting them so they waste their night action.

If they've not cop checked me, how do they even know I'm not operating under some win condition where I have to be killed at night after a certain day? Or that I don't have some other ability I'm about to be able to use as soon as daylight hits? This game has had some odd win conditions and ability combinations... It could be anything.

Assuming they've not checked me, how would they know?

No. I don't have any poisoning powers.

Everyone seems to have convenient roles.

Wolfowl: tracker; no results because she was supposedly redirected/checked on commuter
Elementar: bp; no way to know
Eresh: restless spirit claim; proved upon death; but softclaims something else
Max: idk?? Vanilla???
Swordmaster: Gladiator; proved.
Moon: Spy; claims previous user left it unused
Me: lyncher with dead target; now survivor

Everyone except Swordmaster is unclear lol.
Actually someone else is confirmed. Humans checked flop with his role and got monitor, that zygarde role, and another that is on that list. The sketch artist tells one role not in the game-which was zygarde-the role of the person they checked-that was flops monitor-and a role that is in the game but doesn't belong to the target-which I won't say because that's none of mafias business. Max can confirm this as human told us two and LG.

Also Max is uncounterclaimed doctor which was confirmed by cheffs role to be in the game.

On a note somehow his role didn't heal human so someone is lying out of the bunch. Action wise the scummiest are the Ghostly spot and Elementar doesn't stick out either. Though I may be confusing avatars for the Elementar spot. However the sudden attempt to make me look scummy is scummy as I honestly believe I've done more for the town than a lot of players, or at least I tried.

Also on the ghostly spot. Again rain claimed spy as well.

sure, I think I trust you enough. I am a 1x rolecop and a 1x spy. I was thinking of using up my spy power tonight, my role PM doesn't state how many messages I receive but I'm hoping for multiple considering it's only one shot. The mafia will know I was spying on them after I use it, though.

Says the one claiming BP

I know, but it does help that we've seen two deaths in one night after jack's death, which does help hint that I was telling the truth about losing my shot.

Actually someone else is confirmed. Humans checked flop with his role and got monitor, that zygarde role, and another that is on that list. The sketch artist tells one role not in the game-which was zygarde-the role of the person they checked-that was flops monitor-and a role that is in the game but doesn't belong to the target-which I won't say because that's none of mafias business. Max can confirm this as human told us two and LG.

Also Max is uncounterclaimed doctor which was confirmed by cheffs role to be in the game.

On a note somehow his role didn't heal human so someone is lying out of the bunch. Action wise the scummiest are the Ghostly spot and Elementar doesn't stick out either. Though I may be confusing avatars for the Elementar spot. However the sudden attempt to make me look scummy is scummy as I honestly believe I've done more for the town than a lot of players, or at least I tried.

Also on the ghostly spot. Again rain claimed spy as well.

I'm not trying to make you look scummy. Your role claim is probably the most suspicious, but you're not my top scum read. Your behaviour has been pretty good. What else have I done to stick out as scum? (if you haven't confused avatars). The double spy claim is definitely interesting, and I'd say it is more scummy than yours.

I know, but it does help that we've seen two deaths in one night after jack's death, which does help hint that I was telling the truth about losing my shot.

I'm not trying to make you look scummy. Your role claim is probably the most suspicious, but you're not my top scum read. Your behaviour has been pretty good. What else have I done to stick out as scum? (if you haven't confused avatars). The double spy claim is definitely interesting, and I'd say it is more scummy than yours.
Like I said I'm probably confusing avatars.

Jacks words and stuff is what makes me think you're legit.

Currently I plan on lynching th ghostly spot

So.. I used my role tonight, and I will share it with you when it comes through.

Day 6 start

Guzma, UB-01 and Lusamine were all defeated. Lusamine returned UB-01 to its Beast Ball, then used the Ultra Wormhole to escape, with Guzma following. The crisis in Aether Paradise seemed over... for now. Everyone was tired and decided to take a good night's sleep, with Lillie picking the bed she would sleep with her mother when she was little.

The next day, Sun/Moon were ready and met up with Hau and Gladion in an outdoor area of Aether Paradise. Lillie soon showed up with a haircut, different hairstyle and clothes. She said that she wanted to change, now being more confident to stop her mother and her plans, in what she calls "her Z-Powered form". Hau decided to return to Melemele Island to train while Gladion used a boat to bring Sun/Moon and Lillie to Poni Island, giving his sister a Flute that is supposed to awake the Legendary Pokemon as well.

Soon after arriving in Poni Island's Seafolk Village, Lillie and Gladion exchanged some words over what they've been doing the past two years, before Gladion left for Aether Paradise. Sun/Moon and Lillie tried to reach the Poni Island Kahuna, but Hapu, the kind Trainer they've met earlier in their journey, told them that there's no such Kahuna in the Island, asking them to follow her to the Ruins of Hope.

When there, Hapu touched the sacred statues and the Island Guardian, the Water/Fairy-type Land Spirit Tapu Fini, appeared before her, giving her a blessing. She now was the new Poni Island Kahuna. As Kahuna now, she gave Sun/Moon and Lillie advice, to travel to Exeggutor Island and recover the counterpart Flute to the one Gladion gave to Lillie. They indeed went there with Sun/Moon getting the Flute.

Next up was the Vast Poni Canyon, where Kahuna Hapu was waiting for them at the entrance:

"I would like to see this battling skill of yours, Sun/Moon, that makes Lillie smile so. Just so! It is my grand trial! I may be young, but that does not mean that I will be outdone by any of those other kahunas! I am certain that my bonds with Mudsdale and the rest of my team are the closest you will find anywhere in Alola!
I am Kahuna Hapu! And I have made the sparkling stone that the tapu entrusted me with into a Z-Ring of my own! Having a Z-Ring like we do, <player>, means that we battle with the tapu beside us. This is the first grand trial of Kahuna Hapu! I will battle you with everything that I have got!""

Doctor Hoo made quick work of Hapu's Ground-type Pokemon.

"Oho... You sure showed me. That was enjoyable. Looks like I cannot beat you even when I am not holding back... I appreciate this chance, <player>. It has really taught me a few things. Take your Ground-type Z-Crystal then... This Groundium Z is yours!"

Dear WolfOwl, you are Poni Kahuna Hapu:
200px-Sun_Moon_Hapu.png
Hapu (Japanese: ハプウ Hāpuʻu) is the Island Kahuna of Poni Island. She specializes in Ground-type Pokémon. She grants the Poni stamp to Trainers who defeat her.

Hapu first appears in Pokémon Sun and Moon on Route 6 confronting some Team Skull Grunts and asks the player to battle them.

After that she later appears on Ula'ula Island and gives the player the ability to ride on Mudsdale to traverse rocky terrain.

Finally she greets the player and Lillie when they arrive on her home of Poni Island where she lives with her grandmother. She travels with them to the Ruins of Hope in hopes of contacting Tapu Fini. Hapu is then chosen to be Island Kahuna by the guardian deity, succeeding her deceased grandfather, and receives a Sparkling Stone. Hapu then agrees to tell the player and Lillie all she knows about SolgaleoS/LunalaM, and directs them to Exeggutor Island to find the remaining flute.

As her first act as Kahuna, Hapu challenges the player to her grand trial within the Vast Poni Canyon.

Hapu can be battled again as a challenger in a Title Defense battle after becoming Champion.

-Bulbapedia

Because of you looking after Lillie, you are the 2x Tracker. Twice in the game, in different night phases, you may select a player and find out who they targetted with their night action that night, if they have one.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
WolfOwl was killed. She was Poni Kahuna Hapu, Town 2x Tracker

It is now Day 6. It will end in 48 hours (+37 minutes) unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 6 players alive, the game is in a state of MILO (Mislynch and Lose). If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game.

We have six players left.

Ereshkigal - Claimed restless spirit, but now denies it. Probably town.
Max1996 - Doctor. Town
Kyriaki - Claimed independent.
Elementar - 1 x BP town (used up)
SwordMaster♪ - Gladiator (probably Masked Royal)
Moon Entity - Spy

@Kyriaki, tell us everything about your role, or I really think we should lynch you.

I don't believe that it's Max or Eresh, and Sword's claim is proven. I'm going to follow through with what WO wanted.

VOTE: Moon Entity

@Moon Entity, what were your results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom