• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Sunday to end September 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

evandeck

Reaction score
September 26 is the last episode of the weekly broadcast program since 2004 Pokémon Sunday. It is succeeded by a new show called ポケモンスマッシュ! Pokémon Smash!, which occupies most of the same slot on Sunday morning.

To join the recent occurring in the four other people Sunday is seen, like photographs of a press event in the newly revamped studio - but Lucario, Hikozaru (Chimchar) and Yamirami (Zobiris) no longer appear. More details about the new program we know so far not be reporting on further but, of course.

Source: Filb

Eh? What's Pokemon Smash? Is that a spin off I've been hearing so much about?

...which is why those who actually care about the series "ending" all already knew days ago, since they know which sites to go to for information about the series :)

(and I don't really think this belongs in the anime section anyway, since Pokemon Sunday isn't an anime series, but eh)

(and yeah, I that post was kinda assholy of me, but there's a reason this news went unreported here until now - why bother reporting stuff to people who won't care when the people who do care have already been told elsewhere?)

Last edited:
I really don't like the layout. It looks like the layout of one of those 1960's - 1970's game shows.

Anyone caught today's epsiode? I know Black/White are out but was hoping they'd release new artworks...

Now that Pokemon Sunday has ended there's really no reason to keep this thread open anymore. And that's a question that belongs in the Black and White forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom