• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that should get baby forms

Absol's baby would look so beastly! A little curved horn sticking out of its head, sorta like a gray version of houndour but with that horn-thing.

Mmmm maybe those Pokemon xDU:

-Doduo (A bird with only one head :D)
-Ponyta (Awww, a little horse <33 That would be cute :3)
-Meowth (A little cat xDU)
-Koffing baby :3 (I want to see one of them xDU)
-Aerodactyl (Yuck! xDU)

It may have been mentioned, but a lickitung baby.

Actually, for every pokemon that isn't based on egg laying creatures in real life, there should be some sort of baby form. Other than that, insects categorize as egg layers for this purpose. Then, eventually they could make more sense of things with baby pokemon. Like, when non-egg babies are born, they have to stay with their parents for a certain amount of time. This would make the game a tad more realistic and make breeding pokemon seem more significant than put them together, get egg, hatch.

I think a baby form of Absol and Tropius should be there. I also thought some time ago that Tauros and Miltank need baby forms, but now, I believe the only way to get pre-forms of Tauros and Miltank can get babies if they are bred togather.

to be honest, I dislike adding pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon, it just complicates things. OHAY LEZ ADD A WEAKER AND HARDER TO TRAIN FORM OF A POGEYMAN THAT EVOLES THROUGH FRANSHIP!

8|

But, a baby form of Kanghaskan would make a lot of sense.

Wouldn't a baby smeargle be so cute? That poor unappreciated Pokemon :(

I thought of this, but then I thought, "what would be the point? How would the baby attack and such?" So I decided against posting it. I also thought of baby ditto, but once again... (My brother suggested an evolved form of ditto, and then the evolved form would breed like a regular pokemon, but I still don't see the point.)

As far as baby pokemon go, I don't particularly like the evolves by friendship thing either, and I would prefer if they were just by level up. The main thing I have to say is that certain babies shouldn't be obtainable any way but breeding, creating a new kind of dynamic and encouraging being a pokemon breeder.

And, as far as I know there are no 4 level evolutions, and I think it should stay that way. It makes things more complex otherwise. So the starters are definitely out of the question in this case.

I think that Gamefreak needs to encourage others forms of play than just training. They include breeding, but it is very much a side thing. I think it would be cool if they had several paths to follow, and the only way to really conquer the game is to do them all, but if you just want to train, fine, or if you just want to breed, fine, or if you just want to do things like Contests or Pokethlon, fine. Then you could become the "Champion" in all the areas, and it would give the games a little bit longer playtime, without giving too much, to help tide us over a little longer and keep us interested till the next game.

Probably...

Lapras
Skarmory
Pinsir(evolution'd be cool too)
Scyther
Torkoal

Off-topic, I think that both Jynx and Pikachu should get new evolutions. Don't judge me on the Pikachu part; I think they should make a member of the line that isn't absolutely HORRIBLE in defense. Jynx... Electabuzz and Magmar got a pre-evo and an evolution. Why not Jynx?

I also think they should give Magikarp a new evolution involving the dragon type. :V

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom