• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokémon The Extinction

Chapter 13
The End Of A Road

Ursaa wanders the streets of the burned city; she managed to recognize her owner's torn book, and the dead Rose. Salamence wasn't there, to Ursaa's relief. She still wondered why Rose wasn't buried like Gary. But then she saw a group of people approaching. They were wearing medical suits, they carried Rose away as Ursaa watched, she thought it was weird they acted like she wasn't there. A Metagross appears behind Ursaa, she turns to face the sudden present Pokémon. She felt small as the Pokémon towered over her; it grabbed her and flew away. She struggled to get away but failed, Metagross hit her on her head to keep her quiet.

Hours later, Ursaa waked up in a weird place, she was confined in a thick glass box. Her screams were muffled and a man was staring at her, a Bronzong was behind him.

"You want to get back to Sally don't you? What am I doing…? I can't hear you or understand you. I'll let you go back to Sally if you let me come with you" He said "Otherwise, you'll stay there until you are more useful."

Ursaa stared at the man in anger, Bronzong however made her anger turn to fear.

"Well… I'll be here whenever you want to go to Sally. He walked out of the room, pressing a button on his way out which started a countdown.

"10. 9. 8." The countdown continued, Bronzong kept looking at Ursaa coldly "1."

The countdown ended and glass box Ursaa was in went into the ground after the top part of it was opened. Ursaa was now standing on the floor of the conference room. Bronzong dashed at her and she knew what was going to happen, it was attacking her. But Bronzong stopped just before it reached her.

"You should just lead them to Sally. They will not harm you." He said to Ursaa.

"I want to go back to Sally but I won't lead you to her."

"You have to or you'll never see her again."

"No! You guys seem too dangerous! You took Rose's body to clone her!"

"They buried her, a proper burial. She was honored by everyone who went to her funeral. The cemetery she is buried in has many of the greatest people of this place."

Ursaa fell silent, confused more than everything. Does that mean that the cloning project was all Rose's idea? Is this the mother company? Ursaa just wanted to get out of her, she ran past Bronzong and jumped out of a glass window, not realizing she was on the 30th floor and is now heading for a concrete street. She suddenly performed a Seismic Toss, hurling herself at the ground, and then used Dig to go underground, she was surprised by the sudden rush of attack moves she did, but she didn't bother and started gigging her way underground.

"Ursaa! Where are you?!" Sally screamed throughout the forest, giving up on searching silently.

"Screaming won't bring her back." Chris said as he sent out his Golden Pigeot, who came out with a sparkle. This Pokéball was different than the one he originally used as it fell from the cliff he was on and never went back to get it.

"Pigeot, take Ditto and search for Ursaa."

Suddenly, Ditto jumped out of Chris' jacket as a pen and reformed itself to a Ditto, then a Venonat under Chris' orders.

"Use the radar eyes to find Ursaa. Pigeot don't fly too fast, try to hold yourself back, I shouldn't have fed you all those Carbos…"

Pigeot and the Venonat-shaped Ditto flew off. Leaving Chris with only one other Pokémon he had and a newly caught, but vicious, Aerodactyl. Sally keeps searching for Ursaa in another direction, Chris follows to protect her, he was sure his Pokémon could find him wherever he was.

Out of afar, Sally sees Ursaa running towards the Mystical Forest from the burned city, followed by a Bronzong and a Gengar, along with their trainers.

"Ursaa!" Sally scream, running out of the forest as fast as she could, she was surprisingly faster than when she was running from the Aerodactyl, she guessed that she cared for Ursaa more than she cared about her life. Chris ran after he but paused, he sent out a Rapidash and rode it. Along the way he grabbed Sally and lifted her up on the fire horse. They raced towards the Ursaa. One they reached the city, Sally jumped without any apparent reason. The speed of the Rapidash was forcing Sally to run in order to avoid falling on her face, with her own speed; she was now almost as fast. Her feet hit a small rock, it was enough for Sally to trip and roll on the ground, and she received many cuts and bruises. She got back up on her feet and ran again. She was so close to her Ursaa. Rapidash had already begun fighting the Gengar. Sally jumped towards Ursaa and grabbed her, her body was about to smash into the Bronzong, but she reacted quickly and kicked it instead.

She was finally still on the ground, her heart beating so fast it was as if she had been injected with a many adrenaline shots. Sally looks down to check on her Ursaa. But she wasn't there; she had jumped out of her arms sometime and is fighting Bronzong. Ursaa has shown more energy than she has ever shown, she was clearly affected by Sally's act to save her. Ursaa recalled when Sally fed it, for the first time, honey. She decided it was time for her to care for Sally, as she cared for her, she needed to evolve now.

"Ursa. Ursa. Ursa. Ursa."

To others it seemed like she was challenging the Bronzong, but she was repeatedly ordering her body to evolve. She has trained with Heracross before she found Rose's body; she knew that she is strong enough to evolve. And so her body began to shine, to evolve, just as she always wanted, she was no long the cute little teddy-bear like Pokémon. She is becoming a stronger Pokémon, an Ursaring. The evolution was now completed. The once cute Pokémon was determined to protect Sally, no matter what. It was now taller that Sally, and it was ready for its first Pokémon battle with Sally.

To Be Continued…

I always wanted a ursaring... !!! now, i want rose to team up with dan, put ursaa in a pokeball, since she cant carry it and it wont walk, catch new pokemon, take gary's heracross ,and destroys the earth!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION... WHICH REGION IS THIS??? WHERE ARE THE MAIN REGIONS???:argue:

I always wanted a ursaring... !!! now, i want rose to team up with dan, put ursaa in a pokeball, since she cant carry it and it wont walk, catch new pokemon, take gary's heracross ,and destroys the earth!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION... WHICH REGION IS THIS??? WHERE ARE THE MAIN REGIONS???:argue:

It's set in a post- apocalyptic future. The region is unspecified and isn't any of the regions from the games. And I think you missed something...
Rose is dead

But thanks for the feedback, I was very excited to actually see that someone has commented on my story.

It's set in a post- apocalyptic future. The region is unspecified and isn't any of the regions from the games. And I think you missed something...
Rose is dead

But thanks for the feedback, I was very excited to actually see that someone has commented on my story.

Oh Sorry sorry! I did not mean rose, I meant sally!

I can't really promise anything at this point. Since the story is already fully-written and finished. But I can say for a fact that Sally won't destroy the earth, since it's kinda the opposite of her goal, at least she doesn't intend on...

Chapter 14
A New Start – Secrets

Many Pokémon were walking around the forest, playing with each other. These many species seemed to all get along; none was left out or rejected. Celebi was among them, as well as many rare Pokémon, but Celebi was the only legendary there. Eggs were scattered across the forest, eggs with the same pattern were always together. No egg of a different pattern was in any other group than it's own, even if it was one of a kind, which was the case for many eggs.

During this, Edhwin and Maris got married and were expecting there first child, they planned to name the baby Chris or Sally. A knock sounded on the door and Edhwin went to answer it.

"Hello, old friend." Gary said to Edhwin.

"Hello, Gary." Edhwin replies "I thought you were doing some fossil-ing somewhere in someplace."

"It's fossil excavation, but thanks for caring." Gary walked past Edhwin and stopped in front of Maria "How are you feeling?"

Maria laughs at Edhwin's shock to see that Gary walked in uninvited, and the old friends started arguing again. Maria laughed at the sight that they both did whenever one doesn't see the other for too long. She guessed it was their way of saying: "Welcome back."

It was a peaceful time; Maria had still not befriended Celebi. Edhwin didn't write his books. It was…

160 Years Ago…

Celebi flew away into the city which would later be burned down. It looked through a window of a mansion, but then decided to go in. It looked like a mansion from a fairytale; the staircases were accessible from the end of the long hallway. It was two staircases, leading to the same place; one was on the right, and one on the left. The floor was shining with a bright light; it was a reflection of the crystal chandelier. Celebi flew to the top floor and went into a room, Maria was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the day, Celebi knew she was pure hearted and so it approached her, looked at her face the same way it looked at Sally's face when she was sleeping. The door opens and Edhwin walks into the house, Celebi hurries and flies out of the room through the window.

A few weeks later, Sally was born; Celebi had witnessed Sally's first breath from afar. Sally was a joy to the Ketnary family. The large mansion was filled with happiness as relatives from everywhere came to congratulate the couple. Maria always thought of this as a moment that won't last, for some reason her mother didn't show up. Wouldn't she want to see her grandchild in her first weeks? Maria was confused by that.

After all of relatives went to their hotel rooms, or to one of the many rooms in the house, Maria went to her brother's room, Kane.

"Why didn't mom come?" Maria jumped straight to her point "Don't you think she'd care that her daughter just gave birth?"

"Well, you know mom." Kane replied "She didn't care when I got married or divorced."

"It wasn't your first time getting married and divorced."

"Whatever." Kane replied as he kept reading a novel, thinking that Maria was done. His green eyes were moving from side to side as fast as a jet, he was a fast reader. He was also wearing glasses that he only used for reading, his sight was weak since he was a baby, but he could still see clearly.

"Kane, am I boring you?"

"Partially, but not too much. You know how she is, she will always be like this, stop worrying about it, and it's not her first time doing it."

"You'd think she'd care…"

"Yeah, and you were her favorite."

"I wasn't!" Maria denied what was very clear; her mother had always preferred her over her two brothers, that is until their father died.

"She probably had her reasons." Kane broke her thoughts.

"It was Mark."

"I'm not sure about that."

"What do you mean?"

"They got divorced."

"That's it I'm calling, she can't keep me out of her life like this." Maria said as she stormed out.

"Have fun." Kane said sarcastically.

9 Years Later…

Celebi was flying through the Mystical Forest, it was running away from something, the Legendary Pokémon had started their battles and were destroying large parts of the Mystical Forest causing it to be the small forest it is in the future. The Pokémon were all running away, circling around the city and going into the forest at the other end. It was night, and the people were sleeping, not knowing what disaster is befalling the Mystical Forest. All the Pokémon were carrying their eggs with them, some of the weaker ones couldn't carry theirs fast enough, which is why Celebi was driving Groudon away from the other Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia were fighting in another part of the Mystical Forest.

Edhwin, Maria, and many other people in the city wake up after one explosion caused by the time and space Pokémon, combined with an earthquake by Groudon, terror was shown by many who started running away from the city, but some were still, like Maria and Edhwin.

By the morning, reports of many battles were broadcasted all over the world, these battles have started 50 years ago or more, but they just started affecting humans directly.

The Pokémon were now in the forest on the other end of the city, an Ursaring dropped her egg into a lake, but couldn't go back to it. The egg was now peacefully at the bottom of the lake, waiting for someone to rescue it.

1 Year Later…

The battles now destroyed the city, it was burned to the ground, taking many lives with it, but not Sally's, she had escaped, only to be later rescued by Edhwin and Gary, who at that time met his Heracross.

150 Years Later…

The Pokémon was determined to get out, but just then, it felt someone pull it out, it was scared at first. The Pokémon had just completely grew, considering that it was in an egg in cold water for 150 years, it was only a few days back that it was ready to hatch. But now Sally rescued the egg, the Pokémon felt that she was safe, but there was something weird about her.

Celebi watched as Sally rescued the only surviving Pokémon from the Mystical Forest, it then flew back there, looking back at Sally to ensure she still had the egg.

Gary walks into the forest, into the pond, where they detected signs of a living Pokémon. He left his Heracross in the Combee hive to protect it. He walked towards the lake to see a girl, sitting next to an egg. He comes out of the bushes.

"Miss?" He said to the girl "Are you okay?"

The girl turns and looks at him.

"Yeah I'm fine." She responds "I was just resting for a while."

"Do you need water or food?" Gary replies "I have plenty of it."

The girl sits there silently, apparently thinking about something.

"Well..." Gary says frustrated "If you are going to ignore me..."

"No, wait." She suddenly said "I'd like some of that food."

"Alright then." Gary smiled "Follow me."

1 Week Later…

Chris walks around in his town; he spots Dan training his Pokémon, along with many other trainers.

"I see strange things in your future." The fortune teller said as he walked in "Your family…"

"Are all dead." Chris said, he was here only to bug the room, and he has succeeded in it, but not without getting the fortune teller knowing.

"Why are you here Chris?" Her voice suddenly changed "Just to bug me?"

"Yes." He said honestly "I have every right to."

"I understand." She said "But why?"

"I'll give you this Abra." Chris replied "Someone might come here, and I might need to know what you tell them. And you have to tell them all the truth. I know that Gary is out there, and he will seek you."

"You mean your father."

"He's not my father; he's not even my family. He teamed up with those people who clearly want to just experiment on Pokémon, not to mention that he killed my sister."

"I know nothing of the past. Only the future, you will find your family."

"I doubt it."

Chris then stormed out, walking towards the beach, and then looking at the 3 Pokéballs in his hand, he knew that he should seek out Gary, and destroy him, the same way that Gary destroyed him.

Present Day…

"Ursa. Ursa. Ursa. Ursa."

To others it seemed like she was challenging the Bronzong, but she was repeatedly ordering her body to evolve. She has trained with Heracross before she found Rose's body; she knew that she is strong enough to evolve. And so her body began to shine, to evolve, just as she always wanted, she was no long the cute little teddy-bear like Pokémon. She is becoming a stronger Pokémon, an Ursaring. The evolution was now completed. The once cute Pokémon was determined to protect Sally, no matter what. It was now taller that Sally, and it was ready for its first Pokémon battle with Sally.

To Be Continued…

great work, but i really get confused in time changes.

So do I... That's why you have to be extra careful when using time travel in a series. When/if I rewrite this, I will fix all these problems (hopefully)...

Chapter 15
A Lonely Road

Ursaring roars at Bronzong with challenge in her voice. She had just evolved, but she was ready to fight. She thought that when she evolves she won't be able to get used to her new large body, but now she feels as if this body is the one meant for her, she felt comfortable in this body. She looks back at Sally, she was shocked, but she was smiling. Rapidash, Gengar, Chris and the two other trainers were looking with amazement, evolving had become a very rare sight in this time. Bronzong wasn't moving at all; it either didn't care or was shocked as well. Ursaa finally broke the frozen scene as she ran towards Bronzong; she smashed her fist into Bronzong, delivering a very strong Hammer Arm, and Bronzong's trainer looked shocked.

"Hammer Arm is a very strong move." He said with worry in his voice "How can Ursaring perform it so soon…"

"Her name is Ursaa." Sally finally speaks up, repeating the words she said to anyone who referred to Ursaa by anything other than her name.

Ursaa ran towards Bronzong again, it was knocked back by the attack, and she delivered another Hammer Arm. Bronzong was too shocked by the hit to attack back, another hit made him fall to the ground, unable to continue the fight. Ursaa looked shocked; she didn't think she was this strong. Ursaa smiled and began walking to the Gengar, he didn't show any signs of fear, and he instead walked towards Ursaa as well, away from Rapidash. But then three more Pokémon trainers approached them with their Pokémon, Metagross, Rhyperior and Crobat.

"Run Sally." Chris said as he sent out his other three Pokémon, Ditto, Pigeot and Aerodactyl "I'll take care of them."

"Why?" Sally replied "I can take them."

"No you can't." Chris said coldly "You don't want to face these people. Now go."

Sally started to protest but Ursaa sensed the danger in Chris' voice and carried Sally off to the Mystical Forest, Sally dropped some of her books as Ursaa picked her up with great speed, she tried to break free and get them back, but Ursaa didn't give her a chance. They were going deeper into the small forest and were almost on the other side of the forest when Sally saw a beam of light going up to the sky and causing a huge explosion in the burned city. A piece of metal flew over their heads into the ocean, followed by a ground-shaking rumbling sound.

"URSAA GET DOWN!" Sally screamed with the top of her voice, which was barely over the rumbling sound. As commanded Ursaa dropped to the ground with Sally on her shoulders. They watched as many trees were falling breaking, the sound was getting closer to them. Sally and Ursaa looked in horror as half a building rolled over them, barely missing them, it knocked down all of the trees in its way before falling into the ocean, causing a large amount of water to splash into the forest, Sally was hit by the strong wave, it pushed her head into the ground causing her to blackout.

"Sally look." A woman called out to a small girl "It's a Pokémon in the garden."

"Where is it?" the girl said as she ran towards the glass window of her small home "I can't see it."

"You just missed it." The woman said "You'll see it eventually."

"I haven't seen a Pokémon all my life; I'm starting to think they all are extinct." The ten-year-old girl said as she crossed her arms in frustration.

"You met a Pokémon but you are too young to remember." The woman replied "Anyway, I'm going out to get some dinner, wanna come?"

"Sure!"

The woman and her daughter walked through the small village, picking up some fruits and vegetable. The woman suddenly drops to the ground. The girl rushes to her side and screams as the fruit rolled away "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!"

Everyone near came to the aid, but it was too late, the woman had died.

The girl realizes what happens and weeps as she called for her mother desperately "Mom…"

"Mom?" Sally opens her eyes, she was in a hospital room, lying on a bed, Ursaring was sleeping on a bed similar to hers, but its legs were broken and it fell to the ground as it couldn't survive under the new weight of Ursaa. Sally wanted to smile, but she wanted to know how she got her.

"You're up." A voice comes from the door.

Sally turns to face the stranger at the door, she replayed the last few weeks of her life, this is no stranger, it was Dan.

"Dan…" Sally found it hard to speak, he throat was hurting her.

"You're lucky I found you, that big boom led me to you." Dan said as he revealed a 'Get Well Soon' balloon "Ursaring carried you all the way here through the snow."

Sally knew that meant she was out for weeks, it took her about 3 weeks to get through the snow with Chris. She wanted to ask about him but she was too weak to talk.

"I forgot to say, apparently you swallowed a lot of ocean water you won't be able to speak again, you can only saw one word before you ruin them, and you said 'Dan'"

Sally looked at Dan with a look that stated what she felt "I'll kill you." she knew he was lying as he was clearly struggling to hold back his laughter. He suddenly burst into laughter, confirming Sally's beliefs.

"OK, you got me." Dan said as he laughed "But you did almost drown, I had to give you one of those things where I breather into your mouth through mine."

Sally again knew he wasn't serious but she couldn't spot any sign of faking on his face. A nurse walked into the room.

"Oh you're up." She said "You should thank him, he saved your life."

Dan smiled when Sally realized he was telling the truth.

3 Days Later…

Sally was finally discharged, she went back to her quest in the search of Celebi, but she looked for Chris more than she looked for Celebi, Dan was with her to help her and keep her company, but deep down she was lonely. She didn't want to think about the fact that she just lost her last surviving family.

"Hello?" Dan said "I've been talking for the past 15 minutes, are you ignoring me?"

"Yes."

"If you were, you wouldn't have replied."

"You should go back, you can't help me, and you'll only get hurt and possibly die."

"This is because you are an important person. Important people always suffer."

"I prefer to be left alone."

Sally then walked away, almost crying, she left Dan behind again. But she believed it was for the best. She is now alone again.

To Be Continued…

Chapter 16
Her Name Is Ursaa

Sally is walking through the snow, trying to remember the way for her to go back to Chris. She got out of the snow area by the end of the day.

"That's weird…" Sally whispered to herself "It took us weeks to get out with Chris."

Then Sally remembered that her uncle kept asking her about her personal life and her mother, she guessed he just wanted to spend more time with his niece. Sally then sat on the ground to rest, the snow in front of her is extending for about a few more meters, and the edge of a cliff which leads to the burned city is visible.

After half an hour, Sally got up and walked again, Ursaa following behind. Sally was clearly tired, even after her rest, so Ursaa picked her up and walked towards the burned city, which now has a huge crate in the middle. Before Sally can protest she fell asleep against her will.

Ursaa walked down the cliff with care, she didn't want to trip and hurt the sleeping Sally, on her way down she found one of Sally's books, or what is left of it. It was burned from every side, many pages were missing, and most pages are black and smell like ash. Ursaa ignored it and kept walking. She finally reached the city. Ursaa walked around searching for Chris or any of his Pokémon, but she didn't find a single life form.

Hours later, Sally woke up, she looked around, she was in on a burned black bed, covered with spare clothes she had all along, there was a window, the glass was shattered on the floor, and strangely some of the glass was stuck in the ceiling. The whole floor, walls and ceiling were burned; Ursaa was sleeping on the floor. Sally got up and looked out of the window; she was at a very high floor of a building in the city that once was considered an important one, now it is forgotten. Ursaa wakes up.

"Did you bring us here?" Sally asks, Ursaa replies by just nodding her head, she was too tired to speak.

"It's pretty dangerous, but it is safe if those weird five ever come back." Sally said as she stuck her head outside the window, causing Ursaa to look more worried than ever that Sally would fall.

After a few minutes, Sally and Ursaa are at the ground floor and walked out of the doors that were once mechanical. They searched for Chris for more than 2 hours, until Sally decided to go into the Mystical Forest and search there. Sally started walking but stopped as she sensed Ursaa walking closer and picking her up. She smiled as Ursaa reached her and picked her up and she predicted, together they went for the Mystical Forest.

Sally lost track of time, but she was sure she had spent more than a week searching for Chris, going back to the burned city occasionally, and sometimes going to the other forest where she found Ursaa's egg.

Sally kept searching, never giving up, along with Ursaa.

It was midnight, Sally crawled into a tent Ursaa made of logs and giant leafs. She fell asleep easily after a whole day of searching. A few hours later, she opens her eyes after having the same dream she had when she passed out and woke up in a hospital. Only this time there was something in front of her, she felt as if she was reliving a moment in her life.

It was Celebi, staring at her the same way it did before. This time it was there, Sally thought that her first encounter with Celebi was a dream, but now she knew it was now, this was really Celebi, just as it was before.

To Be Continued…

Last edited:
Great Story so Far. Here is a one para review.:bounce:

You Ended the Ursaring/bronzong battle early. bronzong would have paralizaed ursaring and ursaring have gotten more powerful, eventually knocking bronzong out. I really dont like that sally leaves dan behind (is he supposed to be her boyfriend) as he saved her life. i mean he s.a.v.e.d. her life!. Also, i dont get it that the chars sleep/sit/etc on burned things, they should break dont they? END.

I have a idea. can you draw a map of the region on paint? ill make it dppt or hgss. you really need a map of the region, a banner and a pic of the characters. the characters would be done by blazaking. hes kind enough. Anyways, Great Fic!

Great Story so Far. Here is a one para review.:bounce:

You Ended the Ursaring/bronzong battle early. bronzong would have paralizaed ursaring and ursaring have gotten more powerful, eventually knocking bronzong out. I really dont like that sally leaves dan behind (is he supposed to be her boyfriend) as he saved her life. i mean he s.a.v.e.d. her life!. Also, i dont get it that the chars sleep/sit/etc on burned things, they should break dont they? END.

I have a idea. can you draw a map of the region on paint? ill make it dppt or hgss. you really need a map of the region, a banner and a pic of the characters. the characters would be done by blazaking. hes kind enough. Anyways, Great Fic!

To adress the issues:
The battle was ended shortly because at the time of making this fic, I was vey bad at writing battles. I do think I should've given it more "screen-time" and maybe I will when/if I rewrite this fic. Dan's relationship with Sally is the "friend-zone" kind of relationship. He wants to be more than friends (which I tried to hint at by him almost always following her.) but she has trust issues (which I also tried to hint at whenever she meets someone new). The stuff were burned a hundred+ years ago, and they are mainly buildings that tipped over. I will try to draw a map, but I am using a Mac (new user, switched from Mac to PC just a few months ago), and might take me a while.

And thank you for reading my fic and for your feedback, I will work on these issues when I rewrite the story.

Also, this is the first fic that i read as far as chapter 17. i am very intrested in this fic. ill make you the banner.:mallet:

EDIT:

Here it is! Hope you like it! :)!

extinction.png

Last edited:
Chapter 17
Sally & Ursaa + Celebi

"Celebi?" The word came out of Sally's mouth after what seemed like ages to her. Celebi replied by giggling at the shocked face Sally was making before flying into the covers and hugging Sally. Celebi had been following Sally most of the time, but it never approached as it was either too afraid or unsure what Sally would do, sometimes it was afraid of whoever was with her at that time, including Ursaa, but Celebi had became used to Ursaa and trusts her now.

Sally kept looking at the Celebi all night, the sun rose and Celebi opened its eyes, Sally was still watching, staring with restless eyes.

"I guess when you stop looking for something you find it." Sally laughed "Nice to meet you Celebi."

Celebi giggled and stayed where it was, Ursaa had woken up and is now looking at Celebi with curiosity, she knew Sally was searching for it all along, and now she found it. Ursaa remembered how Bloom received all the attention when he was around, for a moment Ursaa wanted to throw Celebi out but she remembered how Bloom is no longer with them and she decided to make the best of her time with Celebi.

Celebi looked at Ursaa and flew towards her; it kept flying over her while she stayed lying down. Ursaa then got up to play with Celebi, but she forgot about her size and smashed her head against one of the legs, causing the tenet to crumble down at once. Ursaa and Celebi laughed together hysterically at the scene.

Sally then emerged from beneath the leafs and laughed with them, she couldn't believe that Celebi was really here, part of her wanted to keep searching for Chris, but she knew that he wanted her to do what she wanted to do all along.

After the laughter ceased, Sally approached Celebi and stretched out her arm to it, Celebi stretched its own arm as well and their fingers touched.

"Celebi, you can travel through time right?"

Celebi nods.

"Could you send me to a time before the Legendary Pokémon started fighting?"

Celebi shakes its head and breaks the connection between them, crosses its arms and slowly hovers to the ground as if it was upset.

"I need to, so I can fix everything."

Celebi ignores Sally.

Sally knows that she has to convince Celebi, or else she'll never be able to stop the extinction. She didn't think of this while she searched for Celebi.

"Follow me." Sally said as she grabbed Celebi's arm and dragged it towards the burned city, luckily Celebi flew just before it got dragged across the ground, but Sally was still dragging it through the air "Ursaa, we're leaving for the city.

Sally, Ursaa and Celebi reached the city. Celebi flew to a house, Sally and Ursaa followed, they walked into the house. It was burned completely, but wasn't affected by the explosion that happened weeks before. Its roof was missing, it was made of two floors, and there were two sets of staircases, both leading to the same location.

"Is that a castle Cinderella used to live in?" Sally asked Celebi, but it wasn't there. For a while Sally was afraid Celebi ran away again, but it came back with a box in its arms. It handed them to Sally.

Sally looked through the stuff after she got comfortable at a burned Romanian-styled couch. It had many pictures of the same three people, a man, a woman and a small girl. They were burned, but apparently Celebi gathered the pictures in good shape in one box. She spotted a book, the one thing that interested her. She opened it to read the title "All the Pokémon Species". Sally flipped it to the end, it was written by Edhwin G. Ketnary.

"Was this Edhwin's home?" Sally asked Celebi, who nodded back in response.

Sally started to read the first page, it had one sentence.

"This book has information about all the Pokémon discovered, except for the Legendary Pokémon."

Sally places the book in her bag which only had two books left; she remembered that she lost many of them in the explosion. She was upset that she lost the Celebi Book, which could've helped her now, she only had her book and the book which had 300 Pokémon information, she threw that book away and kept the one she just found with her, but not before tearing a few pages, including the Teddiursa and the Ursaring page.

Sally walked through the house, looking for more books, but most were burned or useless books that has nothing to do with Pokémon. She finally found a diary in a room. She thought that it was wrong to read other people's diaries, but this was important, and the owner can't make her feel guilty. She started reading about the life of the woman named Maria, it mostly had stuff concerning Maria's mother, and how she smothered Maria. But then she reached the part on how she befriended Celebi and it became her Pokémon, even though it was never in a Pokéball, she later learned about the time traveling and how Maria was actually her great-grandmother. She lay on the bed and stared at the floor, she later stuck the diary in her bag.

"If I can fix it all, this city wouldn't be destroyed." Sally says to Celebi who was still not convinced to let her go back in time.

"You'll give up eventually."

To Be Continued…

Chapter 18
Maria & Celebi

155 Years Ago…

"Celebi? Are you here?" Maria calls out to the forest "It's me, Maria."

Celebi emerges from the trees and hugs Maria.

"Celebi, I need you to give this to Edhwin when the time is right." Maria handed a letter to Celebi "I saw the future; you will need it in about four or five years."

1 Year Ago…

Maria is walking through the Mystical Forest with Sally, her daughter. Celebi approached them peacefully, Sally smiled at it.

"Mom! A Pokémon!" Sally said as she pointed at Celebi "Can I play with it?"

"Sure." Maria said as she released Sally's hand.

Maria and Celebi became friends at that moment.

5 Years Later…

"After a year, you will have to do what I told you to." Maria said to Celebi "This is goodbye."

Celebi's eyes started filling with tears.

"Don't cry." Maria said, but her words were meaningless, Celebi began to cry as it knew it only had a year left with Maria, but they won't be able to spend it together.

Present Day…

Celebi saw a lot of Maria in Sally, it knew that it wasn't her, but it knew she was her great-granddaughter. Celebi followed Sally without doubt as she searched for Chris; she gave up on Celebi taking her back in time a few days ago.

Celebi often is sent looking for Chris in other places. Celebi knew that Chris is Sally's only family, she didn't want to lose him no matter what. Celebi searched in different places, even the city where Chris found Sally in.

Celebi searched for Sally without giving up as long as it was able to. Maria had instructed him not to turn his back on their savior, Celebi often visited Gary's grave and stayed there, to remember him.

Celebi decided to visit Gary again. Celebi hovered above the grave, remembering Gary.

"Gary, look at this." Edhwin said to Gary as Maria watched from across the living room, Celebi was watching from the window "I found another one."

"Great, now all we have to do is save the information on the computer." Gary said.

"These Pokémon are really something." Edhwin said as he saved a picture of a Legendary Pokémon from a history site into the hard drive, it was Celebi. Maria laughed as she watched them staring curiously at the Celebi picture, then she winked at it from the window.

Celebi spotted a movement in the bushes, an old friend has emerged, Heracross. Celebi flew to Heracross with excitement showing on its face clearly, Celebi smashed into Heracross and hugged him. Eevee emerged from the bushes after a few seconds, Celebi and Eevee quickly liked each other. Celebi was happy at meeting its old friend, as well as gaining a new friend. But it was sad, Celebi had to go back to Sally, Heracross and Eevee had their own plans as well, so they separated ways, hoping to meet in the future.

Celebi flew back to Sally, looking forward to the next day.

To Be Continued…

Great!! Gary is Saviour? Moreover, The City People Don't recognize a Legendary? Even Dan...

...Till This, I Only liked 4 Chars. Gary, Chris, Dan and Heracross.

Keep Posting!:cheers:

Chapter 19
Sally & Dan

"Why won't you let me go back to the past?" Sally asks Celebi again. Celebi ignores her again, to show her that there's no way she's going to the past with its help.

Sally, Ursaa and Celebi were in the forest where Celebi found Ursaa's egg. They were heading back to the building where Rose was stationed. Sally is looking for answers she couldn't find in Edhwin's mansion. Celebi and Ursaa were playing along the way. Sally had found a new bag that she now uses, her old one was too old to be used anymore, and it got ripped a lot. Her new bag carried only two books; hers and Edhwin's. It also had some food and water, a flashlight, some clothes and a ring that Chris gave her while they were travelling in the snow.

The group finally reached the building and went inside, it was wrecked and destroyed, it looked abandoned, the orb-like glass was shattered all around the area, and Ursaa chose her footings carefully. Inside, the first floors were the same, Sally didn't see what they looked like before but they were fine aside from the few papers on the floor. As they went further up, the floors got more chaotic, they had to use the stairs as the electricity was cut off from the entire building. They reached the 9th floor, as soon as Sally walked into the floor she spots a figure in the middle of the destroyed floor, walking around slowly and studying the area.

"Dan?" Sally said and Dan jumped.

"You scared me…" Dan said as he turned around "I was searching for you."

"I wasn't."

"That hurts."

"You shouldn't have followed me."

"I was here first, you followed me." Dan said with a smirk on his face.

"I lived here before I met you." Sally countered "So I was here first, maybe three or four months before you."

"OK, you win." Dan sighed "I was searching for you and I found this place, I was curious so I searched every floor carefully."

"Did find anything?"

"Yeah, a lot." Dan said "They had all their money from five powerful rich people, some guy named Gary was the once that pitched this idea and they agreed to it after putting him and a woman named Rose in charge. They kept searching for Pokémon and breeding them. After years, Rose decided to try and clone Pokémon, the project failed until some Oddish eggs were made. The rest isn't written in any papers I've read so far."

"That means…"

"Yeah, they were bad people."

"…you read every paper in nine floors."

"Yeah, that too."

Sally and Dan laughed for a while, it was a relief to them both to find someone who they can speak to, Sally told him all that's happened and her connection with Gary and Rose. As well as how Celebi was involved in her family for many years. Sally and Dan decided to rest in the Combee hive, the Pokémon were no longer there but some honey was still there, Ursaa ran off again to eat. Celebi decided to play with Dan's Pokémon, Horsea and Chinchou.

A few days passed and the group was still in the hive, Sally and Dan were talking all the time, they bonded more than they thought that they did. After a few more days, a figure approaches the hive, everyone was startled by the person approaching, except Celebi who went to greet the person, as they approached they became clear and Sally recognized her uncle, Chris.

To Be Continued…

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom