• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

PR said:
In the US, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon—Ultra Legends will premiere on Disney XD and in the DisneyNOW app on Saturday, March 23, 2019, at 9 a.m. Eastern and Pacific (check local listings), with one new episode airing each day throughout the week.

The blatant misdirection is depressing though

pokemon-sum-moon-ultra-legends-1160730.jpeg

Where the heck is the rest of the cast?

I think teletoon canada paid more money to TCPI to air Pokemon first ahead Disney XD U.S

Thats the only reason I can think of why its airing first on Teletoon

Well sounds like I'm gonna have to set my dvr to record this series when we get close to the premiere date. Right now my upcoming recordings list says there's an episode set for tomorrow to record, but I think that's probably a mistake.

Here is March's schedule!

93: Lillier and the Staff - 3/23 @ 9AM
94: A Haunted House for Everyone! - 3/24 @ 9AM
95: Sparking Confusion! - 3/25 @ 9AM
96: Don't Ignore the Small Stufful! - 3/26 @ 9AM
97: No Stone Unturned! - 3/27 @ 9AM
98: Bright Lights, Big Changes! - 3/28 @ 9AM
99: We Know Where You're Going, Eevee! - 3/29 @ 9AM
100: Battling the Beast Within! - 3/30 @ 9AM

From Disney XD PR

Last edited:
Nice, that schedule will make up somewhat for the hiatuses.

SM099's title suggests that the Eevee shorts will be dubbed, as it wouldn't make much sense if they weren't (or given a different title).

The poster is dumb and questionable but we don't really see posters much so it doesn't matter.

my predictions for who's that pokemon from sm093 to sm100

sm093 - Turtonator or Komala - Probably Komala
sm094 - Gastly or Shuppet - Probably Mismagius
sm095 - Alolan Graveler or Alolan Golem - Probably either Graveler or Golem (Alolan Forms
sm096 - Stufful or Whimsicott - Probably Stufful
sm097 - Dartrix or Pikachu - Probably Dartrix
sm098 - Rotom Pokédex or Torracat - I think probably Rotom Dex
sm099 - Zubat or Garbodor - Probably Zubat
sm100 - Zeraora or Guzzlord - I think probably is Guzzlord

What else do you have the predictions for "Who's That Pokémon?" in the dub, guys?

also, Eevee's nickname for Lana is going to be pratically Beachy

I think teletoon canada paid more money to TCPI to air Pokemon first ahead Disney XD U.S

Thats the only reason I can think of why its airing first on Teletoon
Based on past years, I would guess their contract technically starts at the beginning of the month. TVNZ/Teletoon start putting them up ASAP but Disney XD is saving up for these daily new episode bursts, so XD has to wait to start airing them.

also, Eevee's nickname for Lana is going to be pratically Beachy
There's a manga character named Nagisa in Japanese that became Sandy in English; I'm personally thinking Sandy is likely.

I'm surprised no one has commented on Hau's dub voice from the trailer. It's hard to judge it from just those few seconds, but he does sound a lot younger than I imagined he would. I'm also pretty sure that they gave Eevee a dub voice. It isn't too unexpected since they've done that before, but it's kind of weird that they didn't keep its Japanese voice to fit with the Let's Go promotion. Not to mention it feels really weird to hear a different voice for Eevee after playing Let's Go Eevee for the past few months.

Nice, a solid week of new episodes! I hate waiting almost a whole month for them, but I really enjoy coming home from work each day to a new episode for me to watch.

That poster is hilariously terrible. They straight up erased Kiawe, Sophocles, and Lillie from existence. Also Brock, Misty, and Hau. And a bunch of Pokémon. That's just...so odd.

Huh. I guess they really are going to dub the Eevee shorts as part of the episodes. :confused:

If only I were in Canada right now, then I should be able to watch them in person!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom