• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon trading board.

Surgo

goes to eleven
Reaction score
Click here.

This is shared with Smogon, plenty of good pokemon on it already. Add yours to the list!

Note that there is no "Pokemon Wanted" or Search features yet.

No sharked Pokemon allowed. No exceptions. I will permanently ban you from both reading and uploading.

If you don't know what DVs are, read this.

If you screw up something when you're submitting, PM me and I'll edit/delete it for you.

Last edited:
"Submit a Pokemon that you have." and "List available Pokemon." are the only ones listed.

The basic shell is finished, which is good, but do you think you could make it more.... friendly? I'd be more than happy to help with that.

How could it possibly get more friendly? It's intuitive and simple to submit anything.

I guess I can finish search.

Would it be possible to add a page detailing how to determine DVs for people like myself who don't know?

I actually like it quite a bit. Needs a bit of prettification though. =P

- Trip

Having some required fields would be nice, too. Some people on there have listed no contact information, which kind of makes it difficult for people to arrange a trade with them.

Yeah, there is a Ditto on there with NO information on it at all.

A "i want this in exchange" field would also be nice....

Anyone who does not put valid contact information is eventually deleted by me. Seems like the only person where that was really a problem was Raikou77; I just edited all his entries so they have valid contact information.

"I want this exchange" can go into moreinfo. Most people will just clone and trade whatever, though.

Paperfairy's link 404s. If anyone wants to write CSS, go ahead. I am not artistic and prefer the utilitarian look, hence the page looking like it does.

See the first post for information about DVs if you don't know what they are. Also, see the link I put in "Submit a Pokemon" for a very good DV calculator that comes with instructions.

Now that Diamond/Pearl is out, this should probably be bumped.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom