• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Trainer Protection Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppo

MMM. GOOD WHALE CARCASS.
Reaction score
As Tyler stepped off the small plane that had taken him to this region the wind blew his short brown hair. It was a cloudy day with a few specs of sun here and there. Tyler walked across the big concrete field and into the airport. He noticed some shady characters rushing down the long hallway. One of them, a man with long orange hair and a goatee, bumped into him. Watch where you're going kid! He said in a deep crackly voice. The collision between him and Tyler scattered his materials in the box he was holding. He managed to pick up all of them except two things. A pokeball and a namecard that said Maxx Farley Team Shadow Speacilist. There was a saying on the bottom. We will turn your Pokemon into shadow Pokemon. Tyler took the Pokeball and left the name card. He would end up regretting not taking both.

Leaf yawned as she got off the plane. The ride had been boring and uneventful. Leaf then looked around. She supposed it had been worth it seeing as how the scenery was so beautiful. Pyrite Town was NOTHING compared to this. Leaf smirked to herself.
There might even be some good things to steal. She thought and headed toward the entrance to the airport.

Tyler looked out the wndow of the airport. There was a plane just arriving from the Fiore Region. He watched as everyone got off and headed towards the airport.

"When will his stupid flight get here?" shouted Hunter glancing at the arrival/departure list on the T.V. screen. His new Pokemon gear had been sent from the Fiore region with a young boy named Thomas who was to be Hunter's training apprentice. Then, he looked outthe window and saw a large plane skid down the runway. "Finally." Hunter mumbled to himself an looked away for a moment because of the commotion behind him. A boy had just collided with a tall man and was struggling to get up. You see, Hunter kept his Dragonite out of its Pokeball wherever he went. He commanded Dragonite to bhelp the boy up. Dragonite dragged the boy over to where Hunter stood. "Are you okay?"

Yeah thanks said Tyler "What Region are you from?"

Last edited:
Hunter chuckled. "Ever heard of the guardian of Crusco? I am the Pokemon League Champion." Just then, a boy waved to Hunter from the other side of the long hallway lined with stores and gates. "Duty calls. See you around." The boy was Thomas.

Wait, do you know about Team Shadow? asked Tyler

A girl with a big hat and overalls was coming out of the plane.

Last edited:
"Okay........I guess nice to meet you." Just then, Thomas stepped up. "She's my good friend." Hunter replied, "Well, to answer your question Tyler, I do know something about Team Shadow. Come back to my houde and I will show you."

"Well, I am so glad to of landed now, that's for sure", Mia groaned, as she got off the plane behind a rather unusually dressed girl. She stretched, then walked up to the girl, and introduced herself

Leaf saw a small group of people and decided to see what goods they had hidden for her to steal.
She casually strolled up to them, hoping they wouldn't catch her in the act.

"So guys?" asked Tyler "Do you think think Team Shadow is up to something?"

Leaf was slowly putting her hand into [Tyler's] pocket when she heard him mention Team Shadow.
Oh no! she thought, PLEASE don't let it be them, PLEASE!
She dropped her hand and managed to let out a strangled "D-did you say Team Shadow?"

"Where re you guys staying?" Tyler asked "I'm staying in a small condo in Clifftop Town."

"I just decided to come here... All different pokemon than in kanto and johto..." she replied to mia.

Leaf blinked and repeated her question, " What do you know about Team Shadow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom