• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people have forgotten this so let me make this clear.

OC is allowed, make use of it! Last time it was wasted when we had the chance.

You are right, but it's so early in the game, with so little posts, it's difficult to make alliances or have much to talk about. That said, if anyone wants to come chat with me privately, they are free to do so.

Something's starting to bug me.

See, it's your use of the word "genuine" that's giving me pause.

If what you claim above is true, and you are the miller, you should believe that any other miller claim is false, which means it cannot possibly be considered "genuine." Granted there was at least one game that had multiple millers in it that I am aware of, but that was a game where the setup was designed by Zexy, so of course it was off kilter. To me, it kinda seems like you're setting yourself up for a potential CC to occur and for you to still be considered "legitimate," which is a very scummy move.

Granted, at the moment, I don't put much stock in my conspiracy theory, so I'd rather lynch Darth, which has consistently proven beneficial in the past, than lynch based on a ridiculous conspiracy on D1.
I don't always choose the best words, but they're nothing more than that, I don't think there will be another claim and my first thought would be that the other claim is false. However you know as well as I do that the hosts in TWR like to play tricks on us sometimes.

This all feels very familiar, as if I've done this before, and felt like the person attracting the attention might be a bomb, which worried me, which is how I was feeling, but then I think they were town back then, and this time, the more you talk, the more it feels like you just see this as a big joke.

I'm being completely serious.

Uhhhh??? What?? Is that really what you think? Did I need to talk more for it to be possible to interpret it as me not being serious?

I'm being completely serious.

Uhhhh??? What?? Is that really what you think? Did I need to talk more for it to be possible to interpret it as me not being serious?
Kind of, it's been a while and I forgot we start off with a lot of joking around, so it just kind of went over my head at first. My bad, I was just being 3 srs 5 Day1, I guess.
Though you asked why I didn't vote you yet, I thought what you were doing interesting and worthy of poking at, but not serious enough to try to push a lynch on yet. And I was like, "what?" when you put a second vote on a person, but then I was like, "oh yeah, we just started, people are still joking around, and there's still plenty of time for things to change before the phase is over."

TBH now that I think about it Zoroark is a possible candidate for Miller, because he has the illusion ability.

Why not just wait until something (probably) happens to remark on instead of saying this?

Why does anyone post through the joke phase? It's all pointless but still somehow works towards the end goal.

I think HD's behaviour is currently non-alignment indicative. RC's claim looks fine, and I'm getting towny vibes from Feenie.

Confirming!~♪

Vote: Maniacal Engineer

If you’re Mafia, then I wanna be responsible for beating you! :p

I was going to vote HD for pressure for still doing a jokevote when I think we're starting to get serious discussion, but then MegaPod popped up and did this. It's not terrible but there's no thoughts on anything in the game or opinions. I feel like there should be at least something to prvoide thoughts on by now, even small.

VOTE: MegaPod

Rainbow Cloud said:
No, just saying if someone does counter my claim I'd rather they do it now than later, I don't recall playing a game with multiple millers before though so I'd see such a thing as unlikely.
Multiple millers in one game would be so confusing - I don't think it's ever happened and I can't see it happening now, either.

Elementar brings up good points regarding MegaPod's post. It's past the point where anyone should be coming in and joke-voting considering we've got discussion going - no matter how convoluted it's becoming. Also, I dunno, something about it strikes me as 'off' from MegaPod's usual manner of D1 voting/posting. I hate large doses of meta, but this is something that's bugging me and I'd feel wrong not mentioning it. With that in mind,

VOTE: MegaPod.

OH HEY THE GAME STARTED!

10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted.

Anyone opposed to winning this game the patented-by-Elieson #Winning way?

For those unaware, let me remind you of my simple 12 step plan, that is specifically tailored to find scum and win games

upload_2018-8-19_16-55-22.png
upload_2018-8-19_16-51-6.png

upload_2018-8-19_16-54-29.png
upload_2018-8-19_16-57-22.png

upload_2018-8-19_16-59-47.png
upload_2018-8-19_17-1-0.png

upload_2018-8-19_16-57-41.png
upload_2018-8-19_16-53-43.png

All that being said, I totally have a role built for leading the shit out of this game, which conveniently, would leave only the non-shit things left in the game by end (which will inevitably be town, posssssssibly town + an ITP if they're town-side'able). Someone give me a reason why we shouldn't leader this b!tch.

Game-stuff:

#108 [Elementar] btw

I was going to vote HD for pressure for still doing a jokevote when I think we're starting to get serious discussion, but then MegaPod popped up and did this. It's not terrible but there's no thoughts on anything in the game or opinions. I feel like there should be at least something to prvoide thoughts on by now, even small.

##Vote Elementar

Considering the Miller shenanigans and HD's big ego mouth currently being the most discussable topics of contention, and Snake/Kyriaki taking the #89/#90 post slots, it feels weeeeeeeeeeird that you're just kinda singling out MegaPod who only has about a rough 15 post deficit on the game, yet posted things of relatively equal value. What's the deal man!?!

ME spit something of value out. Snake, MegaPod, Kyriaki, you too (though it's early, I dont' actually expect much at the moment). Speaking of...

I'm a bit weirded out by MegaPod, I just don't like Elementar calling it out the way that he did. It felt too targeted...to specifically aimed at MP when there legitimately is other stuff to look at, and other people that can be called out for questionable quality. It's a bit early to be considering earlygame bussing but boy I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't crossing my mind.

##F.o.S. MegaPod

I'll be approaching many of you all in OC shortly (I'm knee deep in laundry at the moment). If you have a beef with Champion Elieson's plan up there, speak up!

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-19_16-48-19.png
    upload_2018-8-19_16-48-19.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 61
index.php

learn *teach

Elieson is right about the benefit of OC, but I don't see how he has anything that makes him more leader worthy out of everyone else alignment wise. He's bragging with confidence about how Town he is and that we should totally follow him, but why? Because he might be telling the truth about having a role fit for it? I think we can live for a while without instant claiming, and besides, from my experience with OC, usually the leader is decided from a Cop's Town check in the first night, who is then contacted, and then the checked Town claims out in-thread that they were checked and they can try to get claims from there. It puts Mafia in a pressured position with the more time they take to claim, as the more time passes by, the more suspicious they will be to the checked Town. Honestly, out of everyone, I would argue that Rainbow Cloud is the most trustworthy based on his uncounterclaimed claim and that roles are more okay to be claimed to them.

Elieson should know this, so why claim that players should start sharing claims already Day 1?

Oh my, so many votes on me, and all over a joke! It’s just like Fruit Bowl Mafia 2 and MCH Multiverse 2 all over again! But which of these votes is not like the other?
...HumanDawn! Have you no reasoning of your own to provide, or do you just like snowballing pressure votes into a serious wagon before poor little MegaPod can defend himself? Suddenly you are of so few words when it comes to me!

Unvote: Maniacal Engineer
Vote: HumanDawn

Sorry I had nothing to talk about before, but this should suffice! You can all stop looking at me now. :p

Quote me, or champion elieson, on the part where i said i should rush claims collection.

You didn't say the word rush for claim collection but made it a point to say Town should get a Towm leader to nail them down as a first step.

Oh my, so many votes on me, and all over a joke! It’s just like Fruit Bowl Mafia 2 and MCH Multiverse 2 all over again! But which of these votes is not like the other?
...HumanDawn! Have you no reasoning of your own to provide, or do you just like snowballing pressure votes into a serious wagon before poor little MegaPod can defend himself? Suddenly you are of so few words when it comes to me!

Unvote: Maniacal Engineer
Vote: HumanDawn

Sorry I had nothing to talk about before, but this should suffice! You can all stop looking at me now. :p

It's not over a joke.

Did I need to provide another original reason to vote you?

If I gave a reason, then your claim of me voting you to get a larger wagon going on may hold more weight.

I was eating a hot dog but thanks for taking your fingers and delicately stuffing words in my mouth too. I can never get too much of you in my mouth

You didn't say the word rush for claim collection but made it a point to say Town should get a Towm leader to nail them down as a first step.

Yea; agree with the idea that a town leader is indeed, a good idea, which it sounds like you agree with.

Which you do, evidently.

Glad we're on the same page of patiently waiting for someone else to do their part and go for the leader position aside from me. I do enjoy the spirit of competition~

I was eating a hot dog but thanks for taking your fingers and delicately stuffing words in my mouth too. I can never get too much of you in my mouth

Yea; agree with the idea that a town leader is indeed, a good idea, which it sounds like you agree with.

Which you do, evidently.

Glad we're on the same page of patiently waiting for someone else to do their part and go for the leader position aside from me. I do enjoy the spirit of competition~

You gave a sense of urgency with the flair and wording of your post.

I don't think you claimed that we should wait for somebody other than you or gave that impression. It doesn't have to be you.

@Elieson, honestly I don't understand what you're saying about singling out MegaPod. They've clearly done less than other players at the same stage in the game.

That being said, I don't wnt to excuse HD's poor vote on MegaPod just because they generally do stuff like that.

Seeing Feenie's previous performances as mafia, they have tried to get on early BWs to try force easy mislynches, but I get the feeling atm that this vote on MegaPod is more towny than that. Still wary though. Same as HD and Darth tbh. Always wary. Oh, and ME.

Why does anyone post through the joke phase? It's all pointless but still somehow works towards the end goal.
Oh, I see. And what precise end goal were you working toward with these quality posts?
I don't joke vote. Why am I here?
Out of all jokey reasons to get discussions going, none have made me chuckle as much in a while. My brain is a little confused. xD
You're counting my period/full stop as a character?

I've got to agree with our resident Elieson here. I find it very interesting that you made no contributions to the game whatsoever beforehand and then immediately pounce on MegaPod for making a perfectly reasonable joke vote.

This is your reasoning, but I'd really like to know where this "serious discussion" is, because I've been messing around the whole time, and I'm pretty sure HD has too.

In any case, I'll back Elie's play here and
Unvote: DarthWolf
Vote: Elementar

and don't forget to tip your waitress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom