• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon With Similar Features

7.png
19.png
52.png
53.png

All 3 have the same curly tails. T_T

112.png
115.png

And these two look like male/female counterparts.

hEY! Enbouh is originally copied from Magmortar, look at these..

although, Magmortar is pure fire type while enbouh is Fire-Fighting like Infernape and Blaziken!

Can I give another one?
weedle.gif

sewaddle.jpg

and

pendoraa_by_shinynightfury-d346hku.png

ShinyDrapion.png

The Shiny Drapion looks slightly like Pendoraa. I think they're both supposed to be centipedes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drapion is actually a Scorpion, but they do look simalar in general. Plus they are evil badasses in the anime BD

Last edited by a moderator:
What, no mention of Ditto and Mew? There was a whole topic I started because of similarities in their features =P

I found these serpent Pokemons;

Rayquaza = Legendary, flying and dragon type!
Jalorda = starter Pokemon, pure grass type.

Rhydon also looks too much like Nidoking.
Corphish kinda looks like a mix between a Krabby and a Magikarp...

I'm probably the only one but for some really strange reason I always think of absol when I see mearuba

Spr_5b_636.png
Spr_5b_359.png

????

I'm probably the only one but for some really strange reason I always think of absol when I see mearuba

Spr_5b_636.png
Spr_5b_359.png

????

I'll go check Bulbapedia for this.

++++++

Some clear photo's including Arceus!

++++++

Last edited:
^No, they are not similar at all...

Swanna looks like if it was an Female ver. of Pelipper, not that much, but kinda

+++++

I have the Gible and Sharpedo being similar. Gible's head extension and Sharpedo's Dorsal fin. Sharpedo is Water/Dark while gible is Ground/Dragon..

++++++

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom