• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon World Maps

New Map from me!

It's Unova and the surrounding areas!

Its a biggie, watch out!

unovamap.jpg

Attachments

• unovamap.jpg
    unovamap.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 3,086
I tweaked one of the above maps and placed things so they make a bit more sense. No where near perfect, but it looks pretty cool.

oops, well, turns out I don't know how to post pictures right, but I hope it can be seen.

I know this was posted a long time ago, but I like your map. One thing though, I wonder if Orre would go on the same continent as Unova, since they are both based on places in the USA and they are both far away from other regions

Here's a world map I've drawn on paper, based on the Unova map they made us.

Unova's to the west, and the other regions on the far east:

pkmnwelt.png

Higher Quality:

pkmnweltzwei.png

P.S. Oh and that weird logo with the weird text encircling it is my logo and my private cipher-text.

Last edited:
What if they run out of space? I mean, the planet can't just get bigger!
(Suddenly a Pokemon movie 17 is released, and it's about a Pokemon that suddenly makes the world larger without affecting the gravity.)
(Just kidding, that isn't real)
But, there is always a way to make the Pokemon world bigger. I suggest:
Generation XX: Pokemon: Mission to the moon.

Here's a world map I've drawn on paper, based on the Unova map they made us.

Unova's to the west, and the other regions on the far east:

pkmnwelt.png

Higher Quality:

pkmnweltzwei.png

P.S. Oh and that weird logo with the weird text encircling it is my logo and my private cipher-text.

Where would the new region fit into this?

the anime throws us this map during the ending in the last episodes in Best Wishes! 2: Da! , We can see that show almost everyone pokemon, if we care we can see almost all regions, and it is understood the existence of decolored archipelago where ash travels from Unova to kanto in a boat!, but that I see as shinno is ugly or just is not Shinnoh and we cant seen it i, like Hoenn, for me that gives me a basis for thinking more like japan-asia map , as beforewe seeView attachment Nueva imagen.bmp

View attachment Copia (2) de Nueva imagen.bmp Regiones_pokemon_y_Japón5.png

This is my vision of the Pokémon planet:
mapa_mundi9.png

Sorry for the bad quality, but it was not drawed. This map was created using all the planet scenes from the movies and from the anine. Since there are 7 planet shots, I'll just leave here a link to the page where I announced this map. I have used Geocart and Gimp to create it, but it's not finished yet, since in this theory, we only have saw one of the Pokémon planet sides yet.

What are those routes at the top of the map?

Here's an official complete map:
mu9zl5.jpg

OMG an official Pokémon world map?! :eek: So Hoenn is Southwest of Johto/Kanto, with Sinnoh being north and the Sevii Islands/Orange Islands being South of Kanto and Johto, respectively. :D I just need the spin-off regions (Orre, Almia, Oblivia, etc.) and Unova and Kalos!

mu9zl5.jpg

OMG an official Pokémon world map?! :eek: So Hoenn is Southwest of Johto/Kanto, with Sinnoh being north and the Sevii Islands/Orange Islands being South of Kanto and Johto, respectively. :D I just need the spin-off regions (Orre, Almia, Oblivia, etc.) and Unova and Kalos!

This map always disappointed me, because it ruined the possibility of Cianwood and Evergrande being the opposite sides of the same island. It KIND of looked like that to me, but it's obviously non-canon

I made a new map, based off of the screenshots from the anime. It's a pretty big .svg file, and I'm far from finished.

Here's what I've got for the world:

Oqxj6dw.png

And here a close-up of Kanto and Johto. You would see there's random stuff above the actual regions, since there's nothing else to put there. I've put in the routes and as much anime-exclusive stuff as well, since having the provinces be only in-game stuff would make it so that it will be big, bland, and boring. If the names are generic, I've taken the liberty of translating it into another language so it wouldn't sound weird. And since not even with the anime-exclusive stuff I could give names to all the provinces, a lot of them are going to have made-up names or are a combination of the already-named ones.

4Ble50G.png

mu9zl5.jpg

Interesting. I wish this screenshot were a little clearer, I can't tell where anything is on this map aside from where Kanto, Hoenn, and Mt. Silver are.

Also, does anyone happen to have an official, clean map of BW2 Unova? In other words, no ice covering the region, just a clean map of the entire region where you can see everything.

mu9zl5.jpg

Interesting. I wish this screenshot were a little clearer, I can't tell where anything is on this map aside from where Kanto, Hoenn, and Mt. Silver are.

Also, does anyone happen to have an official, clean map of BW2 Unova? In other words, no ice covering the region, just a clean map of the entire region where you can see everything.

IDK, probably not. But I wanna know where this official map came from.

Where did this come from then, and why is it cropped?

800px-Unova_B2W2_alt.png

Been meaning to ask about this but never really knew the right place to ask.

Where did this come from then, and why is it cropped?

It's from that Google Maps Pokémon Challenge video (@ the 0:38 point). And obviously it's cropped to the size of the video (that was all Google showed of Unova in the video). Although it makes me wonder why TPC never released the full map publicly...

That is rather curious that they've never released the full map. We have the full map for every other game, even XY. What happened to BW2 Unova?

I'm still waiting for someone to make a great map with Kalos added. I long for a World Map of the Pokémon world but it's obvious as to why they've never made one unless they covered all other areas completely in clouds literally only not covering the revealed regions.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom