• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

3ds Friend Code= 2036-6648-3958
Mine is Grass

Looking for Bug, Water, Dragon, Normal, but will accept all friends :) PM me with your code.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

2294-4335-3961 message me on bulbagarden when you've added me then tell me youre code :D

3DS Friend Code = 0147-0109-5669
3DS name: spm107
Trainer name: Scott
Pokemon X

Looking for Normal, Dragon, Water, Grass, Fire, Electric, Psychic, Fairy, and Steel safaris, but will accept anyone. Let me know via PM if you add me.

Edit: My Safari is Psychic with Abra, Wobbuffet, and Girafarig for anyone who was wondering.

Last edited:

Pokemon Y, IGN is Narrow.
FC is 4484 9014 8492
I'm trying to find friend safaris :3

Dad (FC) 3840-6829-3152
Friend Safari: Fire - Fletchinder, Pansear, Slugma
Dad (FC) 5026-5471-2771
Friend Safari: Fire - Ponyta, Braixen, Slugma

I could really use a friend safari with Ditto. Thanks.

Last edited:

Reposting. Cause of resons. Updated my Friends Safari too. Thanks yall.

3DS Friend Code: 3797-7079-7936
Game Version(s): Y
Friend Safari Type: Dark
Pokemon Found in Safari: Liepard, Pawniard, Crawdaunt

If you add me, please tell me what type and pokemon are found in my Friend Safari.
Also if you have a friend safari with Minccino or Sawsbuck then I would LOVE you to add me haha.

Last edited:

3DS Friend Code: 0061 0533 1699
Game Version(s): X
Friend Safari Type: ???
Pokemon Found in Safari: Do I really need to say? I'm afraid people won't add me if they know the Pokémon they'll find there.

Reposting my FC with updates :)

FC : 0490-6090-8208
IGN : Xins
My safaris : ferroseed, metang, excadrill (steel)
Looking for normal with dittos, but will gladly adding back anyone :)
PM/VM if you add me!

3DS name is MtnDewGuru, (FC) 2707-1928-6887. Safari is Fire with Braxien, Magmar, and Pyroar

Reposting so others can see my Safari.
Would LOVE a ditto safari. If you have one please add me =)

My friend code: 4227-1524-0709

My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon

Pokémon I am looking for:

Water: Bibarel

Ice: Spheal

Dark: Absol, Cacturn, Paniward and Vullaby

Steel: Metang

Fairy: Spiritzee, Togepi

My friend code is 2552-1647-5577

Pokemon X version

My friend code: 2552 0748 5789

pokemon y!

My friend code is 1161-0016-6486

Flying type safari with Doduo, Woobat, and Fletchinder when I'm online.

Pokemon Y

Last edited:

My Friend Code is: 3239-3883-1222
Trainer Name/ID: 2lame4you 04948

I own Pokémon Y at the moment.

My Safari contains Butterfree, Beautifly, and Heracross.

I'm really trying to find someone who has a Ditto in their Safari. I would greatly appreciate that for all the EV + IV stuff I do.

Pokemon X
FC: 5413-0075-3720
3DS name: Kento

My little cousin told me I'm a ghost type on the Friend Safari

Feel free to PM me if you add me that way I can add you as well...oh happy Shiny Hunting ^_^

Update: Thanks to KecleonKing I have: Drifblim, Shuppet, and Phantump.

Last edited:

Hi! Just reposting my info, you can add me if you want :)

FC: 0301 - 9894 - 1889
Name: Memo
Version: X
Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Sawk, Riolu)

PM me with your info if you add me, please! Thanks!

i've been told i got a ghost safari but still dont know my pokes, so if anyone can help me find out i'll be glad

Name:Faucin
FC: 3609-1138-6657
i'll edit when i find out my safari
edit: shuppet, pumpkaboo
PM if you add me

Last edited:

Hi everyone in desperately looking for a dragon type friend safari with a hidden ability shelgon. pm me if you have one. i don't know my own safari so can pm me and tell me i would appreciate it. ok here is my info:

Name:Matthew
FC:3050-7765-3759
Safari:Unknown

3DS Code: 4398-9024-7861
3DS Name: Sesshimi
Game: X
Trainer Name: Sess
Trainer ID: 22133
Safari: Rock-type with Nosepass, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

Last edited:

Does anyone have Vulpix, and Drowzee?
If it isn't much trouble can you add me please.

Here's mine:
Code: 1564-2671-3716
Name: Levi
Version: X

I have Fighting: Sawk, Mankey, and Hariyama.

PM me if you add me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom