• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Both of my FCs are in my sig. Looking for a Safari with Clefairy in it.

Could someone check my safaris's second pokemon? I only know Slugma and Braixen are in it and I've completely forgotten what the other is. My FC is 2036-7773-9693 and my IGN is Charlotte.

EDIT: Monforte helped me out and the second slot is Growlithe.

Last edited:
please add me and i dont know my safari yet my FC is 2921-9127-2662

Looking for some specific safari combinations:

Grass: Sunkern, Ivysaur, Quilladin
Poison: Seviper, Garbodor, Muk
Fighting: Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue
Fairy: Togepi, Spritzee, Floette
Ground: Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
Normal: Teddiursa, Kecleon, Eevee
Dark: Mightyena, Sandile, Absol

If anyone has a safari with all 3 pokemon in it, add me, please!!!
Mine's ghost type with Pumpkaboo, Lampet and Dusclops.

Last edited:
My details are:
3DS friend code: 3566-2408-1954
3DS name: JORJ

Which I've added to the table. If anyone would be kind enough to friend me and PMs me with the type and pokemon I'll update my entry.

Added my own Friend Code and Friend Safari to the list.

Name: Kogan
3DS FC: 0920-0577-3075
Version: Pokémon X
Safari Type: Normal
Pokémon Slot 1: Dunsparce
Pokémon Slot 2: Minccino
Pokémon Slot 3: Eevee

Anyone wants to add me feel free to do so and drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Hello I'm new around here.. New to 3DS and X/Y as well. (Somewhat, already beaten the main story) Anyways I don't know what my friend Safari consists of, a little help would be appreciated.
FC: 2079-8214-4958
IGN: Erik
Version: Y

Thanks!

It's Fighting with Meditite and Pancham. The 3rd one isn't available yet.

I've been looking for a Tyrogue safari for quite a while now and can't quite seem to find a FC with it. Please let me know if you have one. My safari is grass with Sunkern, Sawsbuck, and Gogoat. FC: 0662 2713 9762

Last edited:
I have been looking for some Friend Safaris for quite some time. These are: Togepi, Sableye, Absol, Kirlia, Ariados, and Ditto.
I have been checking the spreadsheet regularly for these, however I cannot seem to get them.
-2 users have Togepi Safaris, and I have attempted to contact them, however they have not responded.
-No users on the spreadsheet have a Sableye Safari.
-1 user has an Absol safari, and I have attempted to contact them, however they have not responded.
-No users on the spreadsheet have a Kirlia Safari.
-No users on the spreadsheet have an Ariados Safari.
-No users on the spreadsheet have a Ditto Safari.
And so please I ask: If anyone has any of these 6 safaris, please contact me.

I don't know what kind of safari I have, so if someone could add me and tell, I would appreciate it. My details: Friend code: 3368-3019-7256, IGN: Norbi. Thanks in advance!

Update: User_name checked for me, thank you! :) My Safari is normal with Aipom, Audino, and Eevee.

Last edited:
-2 users have Togepi Safaris, and I have attempted to contact them, however they have not responded.
-1 user has an Absol safari, and I have attempted to contact them, however they have not responded.
I always check their 'last activity' date before considering whether to contact them. If their post count is low and they haven't been active in months, you shouldn't expect any response.

I don't know what kind of safari I have, so if someone could add me and tell, I would appreciate it. My details: Friend code: 3368-3019-7256, IGN: Norbi. Thanks in advance!

Update: User_name checked for me, thank you! :) My Safari is normal with Aipom, Audino, and Eevee.
You have Audino and Eevee? How lucky can you get?

I always check their 'last activity' date before considering whether to contact them. If their post count is low and they haven't been active in months, you shouldn't expect any response.
Same, but one of the members with the Togepi Safari seems to be on every day, but hasn't posted in weeks, so I don't really know what the deal is.

Hi there, I need friends :(
Which sounds actually pretty lame, but you know what I mean!

I've added my code to the table, but I do not know what my Safari has to offer yet.
FC is 2895 - 7392 - 9561.
Please feel free to add me whenever and whatever Safari you have! Although I'd love to get me some Dittos for breeding.

EDIT: Thanks to User_Name I know now that my Safari is Fairy and with Togepi, Jigglypuff, and Blue-flower Floette.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

If anyone wants to add me feel free. Just pm me afterwards with your friend code and I'll add you back. My FC is 4313-1345-8691. My Pokemon X safari is normal with Dunsparce, Loudred, and Eevee. I have Y too but I have no idea who is in that safari, if someone adds me and lets me know though that'd be sweet. I'll also have Alpha sapphire or Omega Ruby on day one... Possibly both.

Your safari is the same regardless of version. ;) It's tied to your 3DS, not the cartridge.

Does anybody have a Ditto safari? Just PM me if you do.
Although, at the time of writing, I don't know if I will be able to respond... (no 10 posts yet)

For in-game name, does that mean your player character's name/nickname, or the name you have registered for yourself in your 3DS? I've always taken it to mean your X and/or Y name, but when you register someone as a friend, it asks for their 3DS name so I'm frickin' confused now...

IMHO you should use the in-game trainer name(s), because that is the name you'll be seeing on your PSS when they get online.

Looking for Dark safaris with any of the following Pokes: Absol, Inkay, Mightyena, Sableye, Sandile ... and a flying safari with Tropius.

I have a Ditto safari I can hook you up with if you do.

PS - This is my first post here and I am having a difficult time finding things on bulbagarden.net so be gentle with me :)

Back
Top Bottom