• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votals
Official Votals

Lone_Garurumon (4) - Klavier Gavin, Ghostly, TheCapsFan, MatrixChap
Elieson (3) - HumanDawn, Max1996, FinalArcadia
MatrixChap (1) - Elieson
Pikochu (0) - WolfOwl
There are just under 4 hours left in the phase.

UNVOTE: Matrix1996

It's MatrixChap. Max1996 is your claimed partner.

Last edited:
It's getting really repetitive and annoying.
Well I never asked you anything, I was asking Max, and asking him separate from you specifically. And all the character pairs I think of off the top of my head from the XY series you have suggested for other roles. Point is it seems repetitive because you keep getting in the way of questioning, and I don't like it.

UNVOTE: Pikochu
VOTE: TheCapsFan

He said he used both shots, so I see no reason for him to hold back the whole role. Though in the end he hasn't done anything strictly town aligned that couldn't help mafia.

D1 only I and Elieson pushed Zexy and pointed out his scuminess. There is no reason for mafia to bus that early on. Zexy didn't gain speed until after D1.

Alright, I'll out what I am with results.

It's called Scientist, which makes no sense because my character isn't actually a Syentist. My character is Kinda more like what I actually have to type to perform the action, which is Research Tonight. When I research, I am given the name of one role that is confirmed to be in the game, but not which player it belongs to.

I subbed in on N2 with both shots still available. Luckily I still had time to research N2, and came up with "Loved Beloved Princess." I suspected it was likely to be Pikochu, because of the whole 0 votes thing on D1, but I wasn't sure because this didn't perfectly fit the Loved modifier from my understanding. This is why I hinted that I thought I knew Pikochu's role when I made the big list of all the players and their roles, based on the claims. The reason that my results came through that night despite KG using the Lightningrod is because the role I receive is determined randomly.

On Night Tree, I used the role again. Came up with "Restless Spirit." I originally thought that it was FA but since she claimed Seraph Knight instead, I assume it's WolfOwl, because even though I'm convinced that HD has another part to his role, I think a Neighbor + Restless Spirit combo is very unlikely, and WolfOwl is the only one yet to claim. She's also apparently a "role that's super duper towny" anyway so I assume that's it since scum Restless Spirit is literally useless.

If WolfOwl ISN'T Restless Spirit, then someone in the town is lying about their role for whatever reason.

If you want another reason as to why I am town, Zexy had a 1x Rolecop as part of his JOAT role. It wouldn't make sense to have another scum Rolecop variation.

I'm not restless spirit. Sorry wrong assumption. Guess it must be Human because he hasn't claimed either outside of neighbor and he's implied having more to his role somewhere.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: jackatlasred

One of the protection roles is lying, and his role would work well for mafia. Free town pass after all.

I'm not restless spirit. Sorry wrong assumption. Guess it must be Human because he hasn't claimed either outside of neighbor and he's implied having more to his role somewhere.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: jackatlasred

One of the protection roles is lying, and his role would work well for mafia. Free town pass after all.

On second thought, as unlikely as it may seem, it may be actually possible. I wonder if, assuming that Human is a R.S., he could continue talking to Max in the private chat as well. That would be interesting.

Jack's role would work well for mafia, but it could be considered bastard.

I could see his role being Ash though since he would be an obvious hero (hence the friendly neighbor) and he's saved the world so many times in the series/movies (explaining the doctor protect). One is lying, but as much as I believed in Elieson, his role fits town the least in character speculation as far as I can tell and in the fact that there's a roleblocker aspect that we've yet to prove.

On second thought, as unlikely as it may seem, it may be actually possible. I wonder if, assuming that Human is a R.S., he could continue talking to Max in the private chat as well. That would be interesting.

Jack's role would work well for mafia, but it could be considered bastard.
Someone in the protection roles section is scum. I think FA is the most cleared of them. I personally don't think Elie is scum so I won't support a lynch on him.

Someone in the protection roles section is scum. I think FA is the most cleared of them. I personally don't think Elie is scum so I won't support a lynch on him.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but what exactly do you think makes Elie townier than Jack after a confirmation by the GM that Jack is town?

I think that Elie is playing well, but in the big scheme of things, FA's played better. Also, Jailkeeper is a near perfect fakeclaim for Roleblocker. With Jailkeeper, you are protected and blocked. With Roleblocker, you are very very likely to be protected from the nightkill, as it would be a waste of an action if you were to roleblock the same person as you killed, and you are blocked.

And so I return to my alter in time to witness the last grains of the sands of fate wind through the glass of time for two who dwelt amongst us. I sometimes wonder if my words really do carry with them truths to any of you. On this evening, my heart is warmed with much faith.

It's called Scientist, which makes no sense because my character isn't actually a Syentist. My character is Kinda more like what I actually have to type to perform the action, which is Research Tonight. When I research, I am given the name of one role that is confirmed to be in the game, but not which player it belongs to.

So you are the researcher, who I was fated to encounter. I take it you have not yet completed your research on the minor of the Mysteries? Has this project even been brought before you yet?

If ^ is what you really meant by the Gift, then there you go. I assume you meant something deeper though.

Your words were filled with the greatest of wisdom. I was curious if you and I were of a similar strain in the Gift of the Eye. It is clear to me now that your wisdom stems from a different source, one much more scientific.

I have been preparing a new set of inquiries for those who will remain amongst us. My hope is that on this night I will be able to present it and that the answers that I receive will aid me in forging the next key to my own great puzzle.

So you are the researcher, who I was fated to encounter. I take it you have not yet completed your research on the minor of the Mysteries? Has this project even been brought before you yet?

Nothing has been mentioned to me by Elementar about the Mysteries in any way. I have tried to discern what I can from your images, but each time my theories have been crushed by the next one.

Nothing has been mentioned to me by Elementar about the Mysteries in any way. I have tried to discern what I can from your images, but each time my theories have been crushed by the next one.

I can only presume the hour has not yet come then.

I too have been pondering the meanings of those great visions. I fear that my progression with the Mysteries has been too slow though. That by the time I fully come to understand precisely what those visions signify the greatest darkness would have overtaken us.

I can only presume the hour has not yet come then.

I too have been pondering the meanings of those great visions. I fear that my progression with the Mysteries has been too slow though. That by the time I fully come to understand precisely what those visions signify the greatest darkness would have overtaken us.

Are you allowed to share your speculation towards the answers to said Mysteries?

Are you allowed to share your speculation towards the answers to said Mysteries?

I never thought that I might be able to share my burden with all of you.

This I will have to ask of my Patron.

I still don't really trust Jack's claim, and since my whole reason for Caps was really just his claim, which he's now made. Jack's really the biggest suspicion I have now. He still hasn't voted very much, and the scummy behaviour is just jumping out at me.
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Jackatlasred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom