• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon You Hoard?

Jenneta

Single Mom To A Bunch Of Pokemon Characters
Reaction score
Hiya guys. :D Darktina here. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or this thread has already been made. I thought this thread was best suited here, but I could be wrong. Anyways, I was just wondering: What Pokemon do you guys hoard?
For me, It's Sawk and Throh. Everytime I see a Sawk and Throh pop out of the tall grass I just HAVE to catch them. Who can resist Sawk's cute little face and cry, and Throh's big toughness? xD I can't. I also would probably hoard Giratinas and Darkrais, but it's kinda hard to get my hands on those guys...Lol. DX.
You guys can post any Pokemon you hoard. No limits. From legendaries to starters, post it all. :D
Have fun. ^-^
-Darktina

Hah, I hoard Sawks too. XP I also hoard Mienfoo and Mienshaos. I hoard all three in Pokemon Rumble Blast, though.

Although I keep on visiting the Pokemon Dream World so I can hoard some Sawks with their Hidden Ability Mold Breaker. :p

I'll say Patrat at first, in the early part of the game. Every time I see them in the wild, I always have to catch them (edit: forgot to mention, I also have to give a nicknamed to each based on their gender) - In my White game, I got a box full of Patrat, and half of a second. Later on the in the game, I'll start doing the same with it's evolved form, Watchog.

Now, in my Pokemon Black game (I'm playing all Feline team) I'm starting the same cycle again, but with Purrloin this time.

Last edited:
Vanillites. I don't catch every one I come across, though. But then again you can't catch them in B2W2. So in order to make up for the lack of Vanillites, I collect one per OT. Right now I have just over one box of them. :)

I hoard Togepi. Any one I find I got to catch it. But I can always breed them once I evolve them... I'm too lazy for that though.

I have seven Victini! Every trade was worth it.

Also, if Lapras is in a game, I'll catch and train it, though I don't breed them. Currently working on my 13th.

I hoard Eevee in B2W2. It's been the only Pokemon I've hoarded in the games. Since Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon, I get a lot of Eevee to get a lot of Umbreon, and since I like the other Eeveelutions a lot, I evolve more and more of them after capturing a lot of Eevee.

I hoard them, yet never keep more than two Eevee as Eevee.

<_<
>_>
<_<

Yeah, I think everybody here knows just what the heck I hoard in massive quantities. These guys:

Oh Golett and Golurk, why must you be so adorable? Why must I love you two so?

I have to stay out of the Dragonspiral Tower, or I will start throwing Balls at anything that moves. I just can't say no to them! Ever! And if I spot a shiny or a Dream Worlder on GTS, look out as I am making that trade no matter what it takes. Seriously, I look at those sweet faces, my heart melts and I catch myself saying, "Hold on, sweetheart. I've got ya."
For me, It's Sawk and Throh. Everytime I see a Sawk and Throh pop out of the tall grass I just HAVE to catch them. Who can resist Sawk's cute little face and cry, and Throh's big toughness? xD I can't.
Tell me about it. Those two are so freaking cuddly that I can't stop myself from catching them. Gah, I'm such a sap. And it gets worse:

I've also taken to hoarding DW Sawk and Throh recently. I have around 29 of them--more Sawk than Throh--that I found on GTS and nabbed. I just can't pass them up if I know I can do the trade.

Man, I am sad, aren't I? Well, at least I don't hoard Palkia...oh, wait. I did that on Pearl already. Along with male Combee. >.<

Feebas. Seriously, I've been stockpiling them ever since I found a "tile" of them in Emerald and Platinum.

Zigzagoon. I'm obsessed with it's pick-up ability. And a very nice way to gain items.

Anything that I'm happen to be breeding atm.
I can never bring myself to release all the newly hatched Eggs
so I end up with boxes full of Eevees or Starters.
I trying to put them up on the GTS as giveaways
but people rarely will trade for them, even if all I ask is a Magikarp.
I'm going to start asking for Dittos..... Although, I have quite a number of them too.

I hoarded Chansey in my pokemon red. They were a pain to catch in the safari zone that when I went to Mewtwo's cave and they were so abundant I ended up with a box full. And they couldn't run away...

I don't do this much in the main games.

However in Conquest I did end up with an ARMY OF COTTONEES while trying to find Whimsicott's perfect Link.

I catch every Axew I find. It's such a shame that they only show up late in the game.

Really though, throughout all the games, I've always caught every dragon type I run across.

Haha I love your topic! I've got so many Petilils you'd probably understand that feeling yourself... boxes and boxes of Petilils...
and Dittos... Pikachus... Ralts... Eevees... Mareeps... Chimechos... Dratinis...
Coming from a guy whose favourite Pokemons include Zoroark and Darkrai, I actually love the cute Pokemon to bits :D
Can't resist not catching, can't forgive myself for escaping from a wild battle with them...........

Seriously, they need to give us more than a mere 30 boxes at this rate.

@MizuTaipu Haha... "stockpiling" is definitely the best choice of word there... I was never able to find the tile in mine though...

Ditto (different natures and IV spreads) and Smeargle (egg moves suited to different Field group Pokémon) for breeding purposes. Otherwise, I'm more of an item hoarder - pinch Berries and Relic items mostly.

Gardevoir, since it's my favorite Pokemon. I have about four or five of them, with plenty of Ralts that I plan to evolve into them.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom