• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeranger and Brightjules' Awesome Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashy-boy:
trainer5.png

I was hoping I could request a few actually if it's alright if not just let me know :3 i'll put each into it's own spoiler tag
Trainer back sprites
The guy in this image is what I'd like the sprite to look like :3
llmyangelbycozim.jpg

Transparent background

Vs Sprites
Same guy/image as above
Transparent background

Trainer
The guy in this image is what I'd like the sprite to look like except from a front view :3
galladeandgardevoirgiji.jpg

Transparent background

Vs Sprites
Same guy as above
Transparent background

Trainer
This guy :3
yungjaebykhanshin.jpg

Transparent background

Vs Sprites
Same guy as above
Transparent background

And if possible i'd also like a back sprite for each but i dont know what you'd have each one posed like so if you decide to do that then i'll trust your judgement xP

thank you

Last edited:
haven't gotten a change to check the shop in awhile. I'll get to work on all requests

Okay, trainer sprite please!

http://img242.imageshack.us/i/flannery2vl5zh.png/

>Keep flame on shirt, make shirt hug Abdomen
>Fire-red spiky hair, shoulder length
>Get bangs out of face
>Change eyes to grey
>Freckles stretching in thin band from below eye, across bridge of nose, to other eye
>Transparent

TeamGalacticMercury:
Here you go.
trainer6.png

The shoulder-length hair and freckles looked weird on the sprite, so those are no included.

AvianAzure: I am still working on your sprites, just to be clear: you want a vs sprite of all three boys and back sprites if possible

AvianAzure: I am still working on your sprites, just to be clear: you want a vs sprite of all three boys and back sprites if possible

Sprite, VS Sprite and if possible/you arent tired of me yet Back Sprite. ^^;;

Hey everyone,

AvianAzure, sorry your sprites are taking so long. My computer has been acting up, and I haven't been able to post in the forums or work on my sprites. I'm have now finished the first two trainer sprites and first VS, working on the rest. I'll post what I have in a bit.

EDIT:
First Trainer:
trainer7.PNG

Second Trainer:
trainer8.PNG

First VS:
vssprite4.PNG

Last edited:
Hey could I have the following lineless using Heartgold/Soulsiver sprites: Clefable, Caterpie, shiny Camerupt, Aipom, Poliwrath, Machop. Ty in advance.

can you make me a tranier sprite

white for the background
like a fighter
kind yet wont hesitate to win a battle

thank you
im on youtube peoples you can see my sprites i am themasterofaura
^_^peace out^_^
:saiyan:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back