• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Wow, their fist kiss? Rather sudden and impulsive. After those all insane adventures and arguing I think it would happen this way.

Wow, their fist kiss? Rather sudden and impulsive. After those all insane adventures and arguing I think it would happen this way.

Hmm...I disagree. I can never quite get my head around the idea of Ash and Misty kissing.

I like Nikkolas and Yonica's ideas the best.

How could Ash understand his feelings if Misty wasn't there with him?

Maybe he'd see her on TV or something (this was in an unwritten fanfic of mine...she went back and did some tournaments, and there was another guy, and Ash felt jealous) or maybe just find another trainer with the same goals and be reminded.

And that's when he might realize...

Well, Ash is doing the sinnoh league in Japan and America isnt too far behind. Ash pretty much makes it a tradition to go home after every league and I'm hoping he'll visit Misty on the way. Maybe they'll talk a while and visit the spot where they first met and Misty will get the courage to tell Ash how she feels. Though thats probably not going to happen since we know who the new girl is and she is not Misty. But she will probably make the appearance.

Maybe they'll talk a while and visit the spot where they first met and Misty will get the courage to tell Ash how she feels.

If only, if only! And hey, maybe the new girl will be a Pokeshipper XD (I know, why do I tell myself these things? Atleast I can dreaaaam.)

Nikkolas,welcome!!

Photo would totally be cool too :) Ash reminiscing Misty sure would be a wonderful scene.

I wonder will we see Misty before DP ends :/ Wasn't there some talking about voice actors interview and stuff just a while ago in this thread? If we won't see her making cameo we sure need at least cute flashback or something :<

I agreed,
even it's not ''officially'' meant to have another MIsty cameo,Like yonica said,at least a flashback of MIsty or Ash would metioned MIsty in the series,just like the lure thing..happened in DP.

If only, if only! And hey, maybe the new girl will be a Pokeshipper XD (I know, why do I tell myself these things? Atleast I can dreaaaam.)

I also dream that the new girl would be a Pokeshipper,and starting to tease Ash and MIsty,*that they're really good couples*..^^

I normally find shipping to be inane, but I think that this discussion is just really cute. I would really love to see Ash and Misty get together, and I think it has the best shot at being canon. Besides Rocketshipping. (I think that's what JessiexJames is called?)

Yeah, just a random lurker's two cents... @_@

I agreed,
even it's not ''officially'' meant to have another MIsty cameo,Like yonica said,at least a flashback of MIsty or Ash would metioned MIsty in the series,just like the lure thing..happened in DP.

I agree. I WANT MY MISTY! XD

I also dream that the new girl would be a Pokeshipper,and starting to tease Ash and MIsty,*that they're really good couples*..^^

This would be hilarious and awesome!

Well, I seriously doubt she'll be an anti-pokeshipper. I don't think such a thing exists anime-wise.

I think,there's nothing wrong if she try to tease Ash about his feelings on MIsty,I may not know exactly but I still like that way,..

*I was hoping the ''new girl'' would have characteristics just like mIsty's,in that way,Ash would remind that MIsty is just right there..^^*sorry about my ''weirdness''*

*I was hoping the ''new girl'' would have characteristics just like mIsty's,in that way,Ash would remind that MIsty is just right there..^^*sorry about my ''weirdness''*
The girl reminds Ash about Misty and that's why he wants that the girl starts traveling with him, hahaha :DD Well no, but seriously that would be cool if the girl would remind him about her.
Hmm, Ash would see a new girl doing something Misty-like and he would just stare at her. The girl would notice weird guy looking at her and ask what he's looking at. And Ash would be like 'Oh nothing, you just remind me about my friend ...' and that's how they would first meet. Just an idea that came to my mind :D

I really hope too that the new girl won't have anything special with Ash. She could have a incontrovertible crush on someone else. If there will be a new third wheel, maybe on him. *hoping* And if she'd tease Ash and Misty being a couple or having a crush on each other (which would first of all be totally sweet) that would totally confirm that she doesen't have a crush on Ash.

Sorry for my unclear message, I'm in hurry a little :p

^oh,ok..
I hope Misty would officially return for sure,..
What do you think Iris would react if she meets MIsty??,
I just thought it..*hmmm..*

How are we supposed to know? We have no idea what kind of personality she'll have. Although if her hair is any judge...

^Yeah,although we can see her appearance,not her attitudes..^^
I think..we'll see..

Picture Time!!

picture.php

LOL brock is asleep behind a tree. What was that epiosde called again? I think it was Forest Grumps.

LOL brock is asleep behind a tree. What was that epiosde called again? I think it was Forest Grumps.

How do you know he's asleep?! XD His eyes are always closed! Lol!

Anyway, I agree with everything above... It's like every Pokeshippers minds are connected somehow 'cause I have thought of all those things before! :D

This discussion is just getting cuter <3 Why is Pokeshipping so fricking cute!?

oh great, by asking why Pokeshipping is cute you made me go into speech mode. WELL, pokeshipping is cute because of the romantic moments, the funny momemts, the jealousy, the fact that it is pretty much canon, the fanfics, fanart and the fact that everyone goes wild when they see ash hints. I could go on but i dont want to bore you to death with a speech.

Oh god... I have not been online in this weekend because my brother came home and I just came home from watching his game..

Why is Pokeshipping so fricking cute!?
I've been thinking about that so many times :p

Back
Top Bottom