• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Sadly not. I haven't even time to do FAITH. I've to work.

oh:bawl:..It could be great if you join.

That's too bad. I know you'd win!

*nods* I totally agreed..^^

That's the thing with Ash and Misty. They worried over each other more than anyone else worried over either of them. And at times, they worried over each other more than they did others in the group.

Exactly!
Just like..in..
''For crying out loud''
-When he holds togepi.it seems that he's more concern when Misty got lost together with his picachu.
,Pokemon 2000
Misty hurriedly saves Ash,because she's worried and concern at the same time,
The Stun Spore Detour
That time when Ash and Tracey are sick..*I don't know the right word for it*, Misty comes to Ash first or expresses more concern for Ash.
''The real Cleffa Hanger''
-Ash is the one carrying Misty's Spheal bag..

actually there's a lot of scene that they're really care for each other,both showing worried,corcern and love..*even as a friend*..

Last edited:
That's too bad. I know you'd win!

That's not fair to say. Think about the people who really have trouble with her FanArt for the contest and give everything it looks great. I love every single entry and none of it is worse as mine, to tell the truth, there are a lot with better ideas and great style. They're all awesome and I'm happy so many are joining.
Don't speak like I'd be the only Pokeshipping-Drawer in the world ^^; Think of not only the picture-making counts, also of course the motive and idea. :) For me this makes a picture important and beautiful.

But - only curious: When's the Deadline?

@Miya
I just love the way you say:)
oh yeah, maybe the deadline is on december 20.

oh:bawl:..It could be great if you join.

*nods* I totally agreed..^^

Exactly!
Just like..in..
''For crying out loud''
-When he holds togepi.it seems that he's more concern when Misty got lost together with his picachu.
,Pokemon 2000
Misty hurriedly saves Ash,because she's worried and concern at the same time,
The Stun Spore Detour
That time when Ash and Tracey are sick..*I don't know the right word for it*, Misty comes to Ash first or expresses more concern for Ash.
''The real Cleffa Hanger''
-Ash is the one carrying Misty's Spheal bag..

actually there's a lot of scene that they're really care for each other,both showing worried,corcern and love..*even as a friend*..
Yeah, I love those EPs, they were great! And, like what you said, in For Crying Out Lous, Ash is more concerned over Misty that Pikachu or Marill/Azumarill/Azurill (whatever it was!). In the English version, he was like, "Good idea to use Harden, Togepi. Oh, I just hope Misty is ok." I definitely don't remeber the exact words, but if IRC, he didn't mention about the others.

Oh, and good luck with Faith, Miya! I know you can do it. *Can't wait for the next part*

EDIT:
Oh and there's this one EP that has a scene where Brock, Ash, and Misty are on the beach shore. And Ash gets up first and sees Misty, so he rushes over (kinda crawling since their distance isn't really big) with a worried/anxious tone in his voice. (Eng version: "Misty, Misty! Wake up!) Then Misty gets up as Ash nudges her repeatedly. He then turns to Brock who has just "woken up" as well, and he's less worried or barely anxious at all. (Eng version: "Brock".. or something like that XD).

That's not fair to say. Think about the people who really have trouble with her FanArt for the contest and give everything it looks great. I love every single entry and none of it is worse as mine, to tell the truth, there are a lot with better ideas and great style. They're all awesome and I'm happy so many are joining.
Don't speak like I'd be the only Pokeshipping-Drawer in the world ^^; Think of not only the picture-making counts, also of course the motive and idea. :) For me this makes a picture important and beautiful.

It's not that you're the only good PS artist, I just think you're the best. And I'm glad you're so humble about your talents.

Yeah, I love those EPs, they were great! And, like what you said, in For Crying Out Lous, Ash is more concerned over Misty that Pikachu or Marill/Azumarill/Azurill (whatever it was!). In the English version, he was like, "Good idea to use Harden, Togepi. Oh, I just hope Misty is ok." I definitely don't remeber the exact words, but if IRC, he didn't mention about the others.

The dialogue is as follows. "Withdraw, that's a good idea! Soon as the storm's over, we'll go find Misty! I hope..." No mention of Pikachu or Azumarill

Oh and there's this one EP that has a scene where Brock, Ash, and Misty are on the beach shore. And Ash gets up first and sees Misty, so he rushes over (kinda crawling since their distance isn't really big) with a worried/anxious tone in his voice. (Eng version: "Misty, Misty! Wake up!) Then Misty gets up as Ash nudges her repeatedly. He then turns to Brock who has just "woken up" as well, and he's less worried or barely anxious at all. (Eng version: "Brock".. or something like that XD).

That episode is called The Island of Giant Pokemon and yes, Ash shows much more concern for Misty compared to Brock.

OMG that's Monday, isn't it? @___@ I'll have to look for the theme. I wanna see the entries in whole!!! ARGH. *searchs for the link*

Yupee..!!and it's all about christmas..and we're all looking forward to your sketch,hope that gets in time,the contest wouldn't be so challenging with out you..

I've been so lazy I haven't even started drawing anything, I don't think I'll be entering. :p

Oh well, good luck to the rest of you! :)

AWW yeah it's really beautiful, Heiccu ^^ I saw it already on dA. It's so sweet ♥

And I'm only ready with the Lineart yet... *sigh*
Awww thank you so very much! I really appreciate you like my pic. I hope there are going to be more participants for the contest. The other two entries are very sweet and beautiful so that I'd want to see as great pics also from the others, who are going to join ^^

I think tere are probably more people participating. I believe The Normish has been out of town so unable to post them up yet but I bet there're more

Back
Top Bottom