• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeSilverShipping (Ash/Lyra)

What do you think of PokeSilverShipping?

• It's ok

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't find any fanart yet that ISN'T gonna get me banned from this site...

I have topic!

Do you think Ash, Lyra and Brock would be for a better trio and more shippy moments?

I have topic!

Do you think Ash, Lyra and Brock would be for a better trio and more shippy moments?

Okay, are you DETERMINED to get rid of Dawn? You've said that same exact thing in nearly every shippy thread...don't turn into a version of me. Really. You don't want to, trust me.

And personally, I think keeping them all together PLUS Lyra and Corey makes for many more shippy moments then would splitting them up.

Okay, are you DETERMINED to get rid of Dawn? You've said that same exact thing in nearly every shippy thread...don't turn into a version of me. Really. You don't want to, trust me.

And personally, I think keeping them all together PLUS Lyra and Corey makes for many more shippy moments then would splitting them up.

Lol nah I just think her and Conway should be traveling companions so Heartagshipping can happen ;)

PokeSilverShipping! i think it's better tha pearlshipping....
for the present, i gift you this picture i have found:

pokemon.jpg

i wanted in the next region, dawn will replaced with may. but, if it with lyra, im happy too. all girl except dawn!

Is there a wiki page for this shipping yet?

There isn't a wiki page for this ship yet, though I checked and it's on top of the project shipping team's to-do list the moment they can start editing Bulbapedia again.

Personally I quite like this ship, It's too bad that Lyra changed her mind about Khoury as it's one of the very few blatant ships on one side (along with MorpheousShipping and AbilityShipping)

as matter of fact, I am DOING the page right now. Could some of you give me some evidence on whoever's side?

I can't find any fanart yet that ISN'T gonna get me banned from this site...

LOL, I'm pretty sure I know what kind of fan-art you're referring to. Anyway, I had a soft spot for Pokésilvershipping from the first moment it came into existence and I still have a soft spot for Pokésilvershipping.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom