• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- We have EVERYTHING!

oh woah, that is a superb list. could I get a egg move chimchar, a baton pass absol and a stunky

Sure! I need a little bit of time to breed, would you rather me vm/pm you or post on this thread when I'm ready?

Sure! I need a little bit of time to breed, would you rather me vm/pm you or post on this thread when I'm ready?

Speaking for samwin
(sorry samwin :p ) :
But its better if you post here, since we usually check here rather than vms, since samwin may miss out your vm when she has a flood of other vms!

Speaking for samwin
(sorry samwin :p ) :
But its better if you post here, since we usually check here rather than vms, since samwin may miss out your vm when she has a flood of other vms!

Cool sounds good. I'll post here whenever I'm done

OK I have my Thunderpunch/Fire Punch Chimchar, my Baton Pass Absol, and my Crunch/Pursuit Skuntank and I'm ready to trade! My want list has changed a little though (sorry for the inconvenience), if you could get me 3 of the following:
-Mewtwo
-Suicune
-Celebi
-Huntail
-Registeel
-Groudon

Edit: nvm I'll still take the Mew and the Arceus

Last edited:

i saw that the pichus that you have only know volt tackle. i can trade you one with that, plus iron tail and thunderbolt, so you can improve your shop. in return, id like an east sea gastrodon

Do you have any shiny zangoose?

jacalaca, that sounds good to me. shall we set up a time to trade? and any nickname?

BlazinXC, as it so happens, I do have a shiny zangoose. The person who traded it to me was very reliable. what can you offer in return?

jacalaca, that sounds good to me. shall we set up a time to trade? and any nickname?

BlazinXC, as it so happens, I do have a shiny zangoose. The person who traded it to me was very reliable. what can you offer in return?

I'm getting a shiny onix soon, would you like that?

Can you EV train my Electivire (now an Elekid) please? I want him to have 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe. None of the moves should be deleted until he reaches Lv. 28, when he should learn ThunderPunch. Also, when you trade him back can you please make him hold an Electrizer, as I used mine? I can give you an Exp. Share, or (almost) any amount of the EV-reducing berries in return.

woah! sounds cool :)

All right! I'll pm you when I get it!

:)

Oh yea what's its nature and gender (doesn't matter just curious)

Last edited:

I have my egg move Chimchar, Absol, and Stunky (in exchange for mew, arceus, and huntail if its convenient). I'm ready to trade whenever you are :) My FC is 0216 7976 6025

Hi, i'm looking for celebi, deoxys, shaymin, arceus, manaphy and darkrai. If you can help me out with any of them that'd be great and let me know what you'd like to trade back.
Name is Drama and FC is 2278 9642 6597

Hi, i'm looking for celebi, deoxys, shaymin, arceus, manaphy and darkrai. If you can help me out with any of them that'd be great and let me know what you'd like to trade back.
Name is Drama and FC is 2278 9642 6597

Would you like legitimate ones or hacked?

for manaphy, I have a copy of my original, legit, from pokemon ranger 2 at lvl 22, and a lvl 100 timid arcues. I can try get my other legit originals cloned for you. however, the only one I do not have, clone or otherwise is deoxys

for manaphy, I have a copy of my original, legit, from pokemon ranger 2 at lvl 22, and a lvl 100 timid arcues. I can try get my other legit originals cloned for you. however, the only one I do not have, clone or otherwise is deoxys

That'd be amazing. What would you like in return for manaphy and arcues? Could we trade soon?

hmm.. would the weekend be ok for you?

Yeah weekend is fine with me, just message me here and leave the time you want. Could you get me a Mew aswell? A friend was meant to get me one but he can't get one anymore

ok sure, do you mind if it is lvl 75?, (or late 70s, I trained it myself from lvl 10 in leaf green, got it at an event years ago, it is legit, as I spent hours queuing with my bro to get it)

Fern 24, I can ev train your elekid, and evolve him for you.

though, my only ask is could you scrub his evs with the berries before you send him to me, as I am running dangerously low..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom