• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop

I'll try to wake up early tomorrow samwin for our trades and thanks badal for adding me to affiliates

Okay, um, I have Leftovers, a ton of random Bulbasaur/Treecko/Turtwig/Cyndaquil/Totodile eggs, a level 62 Torterra (Female) I stopped training rotting in my PC... any of those interest you? Oh, yes, and the Bulbasaur eggs have Petal Dance.

EDIT: If they don't interest you, I have other things obviously

Last edited:
gardenina, a bulbasaur egg would rock :D

also, important note to all, will be away at work experience for the easter holidays, makin me unavailble to trade till the weekend. as soon as saturday and sunday arrive, I will be trying to catch up with trades, apologies for any inconveniece.

also, Du Sundavar Freohr, your prizes are awaiting collection, rainy autum, your order will be ready for collection by the weekend, apologies to all for the delay :D

chakat, consider one yours. also, a quick amendmant to the rules, but if you wish to pm or vm ME for a trade request,your welcome to do so, as I know I can be a little elusive these days, and by doing that there is a higher chance of me seeing to your request :D

Hello, i just happened to come across this shop and waswondering if you could possibly trade me a charmander. The only decent pokemon i can offer though, is a lv 10 bidoof on my white. He has aqua tail and a 29 def IV. Would you accept that?

Last edited:
Samwin: Just to make things easier for our customers, could you please specify which times you can be free to trade these days? I'm aware you are really busy these days so that's why ^_^

hiya sure badal, these are the times I shall be on:

today: from now till most likely 7pm,

from this monday till friday as I will be at work experience all day again: most likely 30 mins. saturday and sunday I will most likely be around all day. and from then, my usual times will be resumed.

please note that I do live in england, so my timezone is gmt+1 so I may be not on at the same time as most.

also, kanto masta, I have a charmander for you, one of many in fact, as I need the box space you can give me anything for it, as long as it isnt hacked.

just wondering if you guys had a Shiny Staryu... preferably with a Speed/Special Attack boosting nature

So wait...you guys will basically give anything for nothing in return?

If so, could I get a shiny male bulbasaur and shiny charmander?

ok, really sorry bigdub, but unfortunately we dont. and palkiacatcher, if it is something spare, like for instance the aron I bred, I will give it for free. if it is something else, then we would like something for it, though our rates are reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom